supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
indiana min.men

Who are the indiana min.men an where are they based out of? Heard they have been recruiting and has applied to a league but which one?

Re: indiana min.men

I really don't understand how a lot of this information gets leaked out??? ...or maybe they really are actually recruiting, but a recruit would know where & who the team is.

Just to add on to the rumor since I did not break the news so the finger can not be pointed @ me...

The Minutemen (named after basically a militia during the American Revolutionary War) are basically taking place of the KC Mustangs, AKA Kosciusko Mustangs. (say that fast three times) Owner/Head Coach will be the well respected Andy Crisp, which was the KC Mustangs Head Coach for several years but work forced him to Texas for the past year or two. Evidently Andy Crisp is back!

As far as league applied for, I will not speculate as it could be one, or it could be several. Regardless, the Kosciusko Mustangs was ALWAYS organized, professional & put on a good show! Andy Crisp is an excellent Head Coach & really takes the extra time with players to develop them into better athletes. Alot of people are true to Andy & he should have no problems filling a roster.

I wish the Kosciusko Minutemen (not sure if that is their official name) the best of luck next year & I am very excited to see Andy on the field coaching again.

where will their home field be located, team colors, player fees ect.

I think they are trying for Triton H.S. colors are red white and blue and not too sure about the fees

Hope all goes great with this new team. Much Respect to the Mustangs and Andy Sid and that group. Miss the old days playing against them. I may even think about coming out and putting cleats back on and making a long drive to play. Possibly be interested in coaching also.

Hensley77 Former Wrangler and Raider

I would like to thank you guys for the kind words. I am very excited to be a part of this new ball club and I look forward to the challenges that lie ahead. I would like to inform everyone in Supa Land that there is a new team in Northern Indiana and they are the Indiana Minutemen. We will be having a call out meeting for all players that are interested in playing and would like to learn more about what we offer. The meeting will be held Saturday the 22 of September at 5:00 pm at Triton High School in Bourbon, IN. If you are interested please attend this meeting. I look forward to meeting those who come out.

Andy Crisp
Head Coach
Indiana Minutemen

Andy Crisp
I would like to thank you guys for the kind words. I am very excited to be a part of this new ball club and I look forward to the challenges that lie ahead. I would like to inform everyone in Supa Land that there is a new team in Northern Indiana and they are the Indiana Minutemen. We will be having a call out meeting for all players that are interested in playing and would like to learn more about what we offer. The meeting will be held Saturday the 22 of September at 5:00 pm at Triton High School in Bourbon, IN. If you are interested please attend this meeting. I look forward to meeting those who come out.

Andy Crisp
Head Coach
Indiana Minutemen

Awwwwwwwwwwww man, not another fly by night, bum organization popping up and of all places in NORTHERN INDIANA....lol jk....Andy you already know the level of respect that the Cutters aw well as myself hold for you, I pray that things go smoothly for you and your team. Im sure that we will be in touch with you guys, always exciting when you see people that know what it takes to put out a great product embarking on great endeavors. We wish you great success

Congrats Mr. Crisp. Glad you're getting back into the game one way or another. Always had a ton of respect for you, Sid, and.the old KC Mustangs organization. Good luck with recruiting!

Ben Deleon
Noble County Wolfpack
Former Classic City Crush