supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ESPN

The ESPN special is airing today at 3pm on Outside the Lines...but they have been playing clips all day!

Re: ESPN

Read the article about coleman on espn.com. Pretty sad that they had to also highlight how bad the panthers were managed not being able to afford jerzys. So whats gonna be in store for the uifl panthers?

Maybe they can get laws to help them he is a marketing madman look at all the promo's he has come with this year and just think what he could do on a larger stage.
Motel deals
Concession deals
Bus deals
Sponsor deals unlike anyone else
Best G.M. In Indiana a true marketing whizz
Has come up with the some of the greatest ideas and knows football inside and out
Should easily be G.M. Of the year

that made us look like a joke.You had players yelling at the coaches,nobody knew what what goin on the coinflip,didnt have a football,players with spay painted jerseys and taped numbers,called the owners cheap,and said our equiptment sucks. you tell me how in any way that made the semi pro football look good at all...it was embarrasing if u ask me

Here is an idea. As players dont go to clubs like that. Dont play for owners that dont hold themselves accountable. As leagues, dont let teams that will make you look bad into your league. WE can change this!

Made our league look bad period.

League look bad. It is already bad. We have teams folding. League leader is a thug. Payment disagreements. Multiple police calls.

allstar tri spart 24
League look bad. It is already bad. We have teams folding. League leader is a thug. Payment disagreements. Multiple police calls.

Now that is a stron statement coming from someone on a team that refuses to return to the Cradinals to finish a game, and that had a player on the espn show saying his intention in a game was to hurt someone if that player were on a team of mine he would not set foot back on a field of play, this is not pro football it is FOR FUN or as they say the love of the game anyone who talks of hurting another player and thus keeping that player from providing for his family is NOT A PLAYER never has been and NEVER WILL BE.

is that they covered a bullshit squad when there are SOOOOOOOOO many better ones out there. They made you the sacraficial lamb to truthfully put semi pro football down. They could have run this story about any other team if they were trying to promote what were doing. You fools just took the bait and was the flavor of the day. Your organizations ARE bush. Most are, but are those that front better than you.

Hey allstar spart whatever the name is as i dont give two shits who the hell he is is not a part of the tri city spartans organization. Do not be botherd by this stupid retard that has a problem with mike taulbee for whatever damn reason and has been trying to piss people off all year for some reason that is not in our teams favor. The coach (Josh) of the tri city spartans does not want the team to travel to fortwayne for 26 minutes of football that would amount to jack on how the regular season ended. We the spartans will travel to fortwayne next week to play the game that does matter against the cards and win or lose i'm sure it will be a good game good luck cards it's almost playoff time.

From the sounds of it, Coach Josh is just a dead beat who dont have the money to travel to the Fort and finish the game. Way to give a positive outlook on the league Coach Dead beat.

The cards are the ones bulking at the game because they donot want to oay for refs or fiekd for 24 minutes

^^^^^^^^^ yea okay. lol. The game just doesnt make sense.

Allstar tri spart24 your a joke. You've been on my nut sack all year. Acting like me. Running your cum sucker about this team and other team we have played. No we didn't go play our make up game with the Cards. For one it would of been a waste of time to spend $45 in gas to drive over an hour to play 28 minutes of football when both teams are in the playoffs. Either way the cards and Spartans were going to meet in the first round. The Cards are a respectful hard hitting team. So stop talking shit. If u have such a big problem with me,my team,or the cards get some pads and show up at our playoff game. I would love to shut that mouth of yours. As for the Cards can't wait to play yall next Saturday.

Mike we are like twins. Your my danny divido. I am arnold. Do us a favor and stop fighting me.

Wow. I watched espn clip again and payed more attention to audio clips on zartman. Please explain yourself when you said you want to hurt your fellow semi pro football player. I know you as a person and i am on the fence about you, please defend yourself and let me deside what i think

Defend myself to whom? if you "know me as a person" that would not be nessary.and you would also know that I really don't care on way or the other how you view me or my comments.

You can't use this league as a example of the whole world of Adult Amatuer Football (Semi-Pro). Just looking at the message board they use, http://pub18.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?us... , says alot about them. There are many quality leagues that are well ran and organized. This one is not one of them.

A few minutes into this report I got sick to my stomach, it seems like ESPN picked some of the worst this level has to offer and with an agenda in mind reported on a league that seems to be poorly run, and teams that run purely on chaos....I am not sure what I am more upset about, ESPN for reporting it or that league for allowing their name to be smeared like they did, with players who for some reason they need to measure their $@%!$ on a sports network and show only how stupid and simple minded he is.

Bunch of dummies.. Hangup the cleats. Semi Pro my @ss

This is what ESPN and the NFL wants the world to think that everyone at this level is a joke, they have done several of these in the past and every time they show some talentless 47 yr old bum, I would love for them to once profile the real powerhouses of Minor League football ..

Next time you speak Zartman I'll copy over some comments from youtube - they are far worse then this. You have severely damaged semi-pro in this state for years to come.

No big deal. Who cares what they think. Hell you probably made all those comments.

Spartan
No big deal. Who cares what they think. Hell you probably made all those comments.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8310941 Here is the link to the show and you look down at the bottom you will see all the comments that was made from people from around the Semi-Pro world. That story did hurt the Semi-Pro world and that is what ESPN wanted to do. They don't want people to stop paying $80.00 tickets and go see a Semi-Pro game for $5.00 and have a lot more fun doing it. So all they can do is bash us. Most of us love and play the game the way it is to be played. (Not trying to hurt someone else) We all have family's and have to work to make a living. So why would you want to hurt someone? Let's stop acting like little kids and start being the men that we are. Stop all the talking and fighting there is no room in football for that!

I think my favorite part was when the guy in the red uniform was laying on the ground and his team mate said "get your ass up man". LOL

I think a lot of you have missed the point that OTL was making about semi pro football! It was never intended to promot semi pro footbal. It was meant to further show case the results of playing football. Obviously the truth hurts a lot of you guys feelings. Semi Pro is what they called it. Football at its most primitive form. You have had ppl dying because of football. weither your talking about the late David Coleman or cases such as JR. Seau. The piecce was supposed to put fear in playing the sport on this level, cause wheither you want to admit it or not, the risks out way the rewards. I don't say this to knock the cats out there playing for the truest passion of the game, this is for you dumb fucks that have no business being a part of football on any level that do make it look bad. When the rule states you gotta pay to play, there is no half stepping. Meaning who are you kidding if you went and bought youth helments & shoulder pads, who are you kidding when you ask you high school coach for an out dated helment, who are you kidding when you get knocked silly and return right away to action...........nobody but yourself. I just warn you frauds and cheap bastards, that things are going to get real, so you might as well stop bitching because you got exsposed on national tv and simply prepare for your retirement. YA dig?