supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: crfl all star

Use me dont abuse me coach. My number lets me play any position. I can run catch and blovk. The only thing i cant fo id the the ball. My only illness is not winning and a trophy will cure me of that.
Ride me coach. I will take you to the promised land.

Use me dont abuse me coach. My number lets me play any position. I can run catch and blovk. The only thing i cant fo id the the ball. My only illness is not winning and a trophy will cure me of that.

LMAO.I didnt know Mike was at two place at once on Saturday.When I talked to him last Friday he wasnt going to make it to the Blitz vs Spartans 2.Someone needs to get a life and start being there self other then trying to make my bro look bad.

Dumbasses...i didnt want them to know that you had me scout the cardinal and revol game. I gueds you should not of took the blitz lightly

Really dude you are such a fuck tard. Why would I miss a game to watch one? You must really like hanging from my nut sack,because you have been on them all season. Every one that truly knows me knows that I don't take any team lightly. And as fare as my O-line skills I know 3 other linemen on my team that are or should be all stars. So stop tring to suck my cock and get a life

Mike? Stop trying to be me. We all know we lost because i was not their. I am the glue that holds this house of cards together

Ok what did Dee Peters wife give me at his birthday party that he didnt want me to have? smart ass

I will stay away from answering that because tou lobbed up so many funny things i could say. A fill in the blank joke.
Why dont you tell me what josh told me when i said i was going to wear my jersery to crusader game

Well let me ask you guys this.Cause only Mike will now this.What was mine and his bet for last Saturdays game?

Jon dude r u really wanting me to tell every one that you would of had to neel at my feet on the 50 and tell me I rule the world lmao. Because you know u wouldnt of got a sack on myside

mike #24
Jon dude r u really wanting me to tell every one that you would of had to neel at my feet on the 50 and tell me I rule the world lmao. Because you know u wouldnt of got a sack on myside

Ok old man keep thanking that on.Lol

Only way you would of stopped me is if you would of been there to let go of that walker.lol :p