supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
crfl show respect

As we all know espn did a mini report on semi pro football during the regular season and today it aired on espn. So as i checked for updates on the crfl web page they had no article on the espn report. Why give those bum ass cards respect an acknowledge there local tv spot an not even a word of the espn report thats televised nationally? J.Jackson you are a hater an its time for you to step down as commish! Not only did you disrespect us spartans but also the main reason behind the story mr. D.Colemen may he r.i.p. give the acknowledgements to us all no matter the team just because you have a personal vendetta against certain teams As a player your role as crfl comish shld not! I assume the crfl web page is ran by the commish an surrounding bodies but as commish im sure you have alot of influence, HATER!

Re: crfl show respect

i dont think it showed anybody in a positive light,at points it was kind of embarrassing. and im pretty sure someone has it on the crfl facebook page. I dont understand y u are so upset about, you just sounded pretty selfish there...its not like it was hard knocks on hbo for the spartans,it was about semi pro in general and the story of dave,not u to get your publicity.You tell me what good came out of this show,it showed us in a bad light

i dont think it showed anybody in a positive light,at points it was kind of embarrassing. and im pretty sure someone has it on the crfl facebook page. I dont understand y u are so upset about, you just sounded pretty selfish there...its not like it was hard knocks on hbo for the spartans,it was about semi pro in general and the story of dave,not u to get your publicity.You tell me what good came out of this show,it showed us in a bad light

As we all know espn did a mini report on semi pro football during the regular season and today it aired on espn. So as i checked for updates on the crfl web page they had no article on the espn report. Why give those bum ass cards respect an acknowledge there local tv spot an not even a word of the espn report thats televised nationally? J.Jackson you are a hater an its time for you to step down as commish! Not only did you disrespect us spartans but also the main reason behind the story mr. D.Colemen may he r.i.p. give the acknowledgements to us all no matter the team just because you have a personal vendetta against certain teams As a player your role as crfl comish shld not! I assume the crfl web page is ran by the commish an surrounding bodies but as commish im sure you have alot of influence, HATER!

Do you for once think that ESPN would have visited the Spartans if Dave did not pass? I will not, and while I am Commissioner, the CRFL will not DANCE OF THE GRAVES OF THE DEAD.

Show some respect? Maybe you missed news. The CRFL championship trophy this year will be named the Dave Colemen Trophy.

I am not going to broadcast all over the internet and social media your 15 secs of fame. It is not my responsibility to do such. Maybe you need to go back and read some of the comments online at espn.com before you continue to scream look at me.

I have personally shared a link to a great story written about Dave Colemen. That's the real story here.

johnjackson

Do you for once think that ESPN would have visited the Spartans if Dave did not pass? I will not, and while I am Commissioner, the CRFL will not DANCE OF THE GRAVES OF THE DEAD.

Show some respect? Maybe you missed news. The CRFL championship trophy this year will be named the Dave Colemen Trophy.

I am not going to broadcast all over the internet and social media your 15 secs of fame. It is not my responsibility to do such. Maybe you need to go back and read some of the comments online at espn.com before you continue to scream look at me.

I have personally shared a link to a great story written about Dave Colemen. That's the real story here.

You never fail to amaze me! How did that story dance on the grave of the dead, but the one you are proudly boasting about didn't? It covered YOUR league! Both stories! So therefore it is CRFL news! No one has asked for any special treatment from u John...just for u to be fair and unbiased!!! Just because you named the Championship trophy after David Coleman(r.i.p.) does not get you a good Samaritan award! It is the one and only positive thing you have done ALL DAMN YEAR THOUGH! So I can see why you would want to draw attention to it!

jj , dont even respond to ppl on this website , they pety and childish . Keep doin u , ppl always need to find someone to blame shit on and get shit started . Dont give em the satisfaction. I always thought grown man played semi probut its just a bunch of spoiled teenagers whose age dont match their actions .

RIP TO MR COLEMAN...
BUT GIVE THIS BACK AND FORTH SHIT A REST. STOP BEEN SO DAMN SOFT, AND JUS PLAY FOOTBALL ITS PLAYOFFS WHO CARE WHAT ESPN GOT SAY,YALL KNEW THA SHIT WAS GOING TO BE NEGATIVE ANYWAYS THAT WHAT THEY DO TALK ABOUT EVERYBODY,AND TRY TO TURN PEOPLE ON EACH OTHER..... AND IF THE MR JACKSON DONT WANT TO PUT OR STORY ON THE WEB SITE THAN MOVE THE FUCK ON. P.S TO MY TRI-CITY TEAM MOVE THE FUCK ON, YALL KNOW DUDE DONT LIKE US..........

Looking at some of the comments on the OTL video, I wouldnt link it anywhere either. The CRFL and their jokes for leaders have embarassed this level of football. Good job, all exepectations for this level are now based on your bush league.

Damnit. Eye swear some of you have the brains of a second grader. Read, think, respond. As a matter of fact, if you don't understand it, read it again. Stop mindlessly opening your mouths. Three things. One. Eye totally understand the position to not make Mr. Coleman's death a publicity stunt for the CRFL. To this Eye say, good on you Mr. Jackson for not GRANDSTANDING. Two. Very classy to name your league's championship trophy after him. Eye mean, what else can you really do in a tragic situation such as this. Three. Did you all truly read that article? Truly understand the Outside The Lines piece? Eye personally had issue with how it was written. It told a story, however, it stabbed at the heart of all that have play, and love this level of football. Eye also think the OTL story made this level of football look pointless. You know what, maybe it is...to some! Eye tell you what though, ESPN doesn't know my heart, your heart, our families heart. They may think it is pointless, but it is what WE DO! SAYS EYE!

EyE