supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spartans Owner

For all you Spartans out there - I really enjoyed hosting your games at LaVille High School. You all played hard and with class every single game. I appreciate your families, fans and opponents as well. All the games were entertaining and fun to watch.

I ask for a little assistance if you don't mind... Your owner/head coach HAS NOT PAID the field rental fee we contracted with him. He wrote us a check and then canceled it on us. I had such a good experience hosting you guys this year and would like to do it in the future; however, this little trick pulled by your owner is not doing our corporation any favors. Ultimately it's hurting our high school football team because the money earned was going to be used for them.

I ask that you encourage your owner / coach to BE A MAN & PAY UP according to the terms of our agreement. I do not want to take this thing to the next level and potentially hurt any the player's chances - as the players were awesome and not responsible for the honoring of the contract. PLEASE ENCOURAGE HIM TO PAY - he is giving your team a BLACK EYE!!!!!!

Thanks for any help you can give - good luck in the playoffs!

Re: Spartans Owner

Was there a better way of handling this Mr. H? Eye know you want your money, but when you made this agreement, was it made on Supa Fan? Eye highly doubt it. As an aspiring businessman, Eye would think you would have better tact, as should the owner of the Spartans to uphold your agreement and NOT allow stuff like this to hit the World Wide Web. (especially with the negative publicity already going around) Eye'm just saying. This was tacky! SAYS EYE!

Eye

Mr. H. you get on here and ask for our help. I understand you had a contract with our team but from my understanding it was for 5 games, we only got 3. We sat as a team and voted on location and we choose your facility because as a team we were promised so much which we didn't get the big things that we were promised that drew us in. One game was even on the practice field no biggy. Josh is an stand up man and keeps his word and has been open with all of us and explain the entire issue and said he offered you the proper amount for 3 games and you turned it down. The entire team knows the details of prices because nothing has been hidden from us and everything has been open for us anytime we wanted to see it. He and I have talked many times about the situation and I agree the full amount shouldn't be owed. We can't control other teams not coming.

Now I want to tell you something about Josh's (the owner) charater. He treats his entire team like family, had a huge cookout for us before the season (I couldn't go because I had other things to do) donates half our gate to St. Judes and is completely honest. A few times we thought he was bsing us but with all of us there would prove he wasn't. He takes care of us and takes care of business.

All I know is to get on here and try to ruin our team because you want more money then what is deserved is wrong. Hell your school was on ESPN because our team played there and yet you still continue to treat this matter like this. As I said everything has been told to us and he has no reason to lie and I agree we shouldn't owe the fee for 5 games when we only played 3 on your field.

what, someone complain online about someone who owes money... i have never seen a complaint about someone who owes money on the internet, that is completely new to me. using the world wide web to air a grievence about someone being a deadbeat especialy after they were on espn... what a concept. so much for judge judy. what a bush league

Like Eye said....tacky. Says Eye!

Eye

Eye,
I agree with you to a point. I do believe this was a little low and should have been done by a certified letter however, I also believe this is the last option for Mr. H prior to making a claim against Josh and the Spartan Organization. Making a claim would also add attorney and court fees, costing the Spartans more money in the long run.
AS far as signing a contract for 5 game and only playing 3, I am sure the contract didn't have a clause in it for canceled games. When you signed that contract, you RENTED that facility for those specific days. It's not the schools fault that games we canceled the night prior to. Those days are booked by the Spartans meaning any other offers that were made to that school on those specific day had to be turned down. If the school turned down an event on a day that waz originally scheduled by the Spartans and that game was canceled the night prior why should the school suffer? Why is it ok for the Spartans to hold a location for 3-4 months and not pay for it?
Spartan player, please get off your high horse about being on ESPN!!!! The story did nothing but downgrade semi-pro football as a whole and I personally would be ashamed to have been involved in such a story. It shows the class the Spartan Organization has when they try to overshodow what should have been a story about a man that lost his life for playing the game he loved or about the family that will never see their father, son or brother again because of the risks that we all face when playing this game.

Bottom line, PAY YOUR DAMN BILLS!!!!

FACE OUT

If you agreed to terms an the fee you should honor them! A game or two may of been canceled by the visiting team but thats not no ones fault but you are still responsible for the fee you agreed apon unless stated otherwise in a contract in such of an event of games being cancelled! It sounds like to me that spartans owner coach lard ass is not a man of his word! Honor your word lard ass an pay the damn fee you agreed apon! You dont go into a court house an say judge i stole one cup cake so my fine should be the price of one cup cake not the fine you sentenced me to pay thats not how it works fat ass just because you think its the way it should be! Spartans ownership are without honor! I would like to know how your espn star #50 feels about this? He being ex milatary knows what honor is an id like to get his input on this issue!! Also to the players who stated we spartans are the reason espn came to your feild an filmed a story there, Um that school is the reason you had a feild to play on an the main reason espn was able to film you there! You spartans were not the reason they filmed a story it was Mr. Colemen may he r.i.p. that they even showed up there if the panthers wouldnt of cancelled that game the story would of been about the panthers journey not the story they had to result too because of the panthers folding! Coach fat ass we will see you an your team sooner than you think an if you think for a minute that you will advance past the first round of the playoffs then You are a joke!! And Dee we seen your post on why you think you lost against the blitz. Stop making excusses the blitz all season long had low numbers an not once did i see any of those players come on here saying we lost those games because of low numbers! You spartans better bring your whole team an some to beat us!!!! Real talk!!! WE FLY HIGH!!!!

The real story is you "William Hill" or whoever you are! Your life is so LAME you devote your life to hating a Semi-pro team to go to the extent of making a fake profile, pretend the Cardinals would have your has been ass, and post ignorant things on Facebook and Supafan!? Get a life!

Lol lance fuller i think not he hates that team an for him to support that team in anyway is a joke!

Will to come on here and post as you did after what you said to me on the phone truly identifies the type of business man you are. The contracts read per game played. We played three games and I am will to pay for three games. To pay for a field we didn't use twice is just craziness. And the person who pretended to be a Cardinals player, dude seriously you are a joke and I am sure everybody looks at you that way.

As I stated to you Will I have no problem paying for what we used. So please quit slandering my teams name in an attempt to make us look bad when you know the truth. Again I am willing to pay for what we used and as the contract states per game played. I have not refused to pay at all to say I am refusing to pay anything is a lie and you know it.

the contract with LaVille was for 1,500 non-refundable,its in black and white, the check was canceled after the 2nd game with no notice to LaVille, they(LaVille) were willing to work on a refound or let a play-off game be played as a wash, but that is not going to happen now because of this, as for as Mr H being a business man , he owns Beef O'Brady's and has been the A.D for Penn, John Glenn, O.D. and LaVille. better resume then most I would be willing to bet.

I personally feel civil war vet zartman use his royalties from the zartman special on espn to pay for the field, lol

This is not the first time Josh has bounced a check!! I say they should take his ass to court.

I think y'all just talkin shit because you are scared of our team. Prove he bounced another check. Quit talkin shit without proof you dumbass POS.

I would all-star, let me know where I can get that money, and I'll send it right over to Laville, to stop this foolishness.

I’ll be there smiling at him, right before I rip his head off and shit down his throat, because that’s what we do. … I am out there to hurt people, I am to be feared. I am going to make you wish to god you never went across the middle.

ZARTMAM SHUT THE FUCK UP _ YOUR ASS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM SEMI_PRO FOR GOOD. WAY TO GO FUCK FACE SCREW IT UP FOR EVERYONE ON NATIONAL TV. THUG LEAGUE? HELL YES!