supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL vs. IFL south all star game?

Rumor has it that IFL north division voted against crfl/ifl all star game. What are everyones thoughts on forming a south all star team and keeping the game alive. IF IFL president agrees

Re: CRFL vs. IFL south all star game?

Crfl all-star game is already planned indiana Vs. ohio...thanx but no thanx ifl!

Weak

the CRFL would win that game hands down

Wow that's a bold statement! Kinda laughable.

You could bring the best of the best of the entire crfl and not beat the wildcats, xtreme, or wolfpack!

"You could bring the best of the best of the entire crfl and not beat the wildcats, xtreme, or wolfpack!" Its comments & thoughts like this is EXACTLY why a CRFL/IFL All-Star Game will not happen.

Through the years I have always heard comments like' "The worst team in the IFL could beat the best team in the MFL/CRFL". With this statement have to disgree. Blaze, Destroyers, Eagles vs Crusaders, Cardinals, Crush? Sounds like pretty even match-ups too me.

Matter of fact, Marion County Crusaders already beat the Indiana Eagles, & the Delaware County Revolution beat the MSFL Indiana Generals.

Any given Saturday & that is why the IFL board had a split decision for this game NOT to take place. Think about it, if an IFL/CRFL All-Star Game took place & the IFL All-Stars won this game, Yah! They won! Well, they were suppose to win.

But WHAT IF the CRFL took the All-Star Trophy? This would be bigger than David vs Goliath. This game would be talked about for years & the IFL can never claim to be the bigger & better league again. (Unless they blame it on the refs)

Just think of the crowd & the revenue this game would generate. I definitively would be there to watch! Plus it helps the two leagues financially because they only have to dress one team & pay for half the refs & half the field. This game has too take place, it would be foolish not too! The CRFL are full go for this to happen, pressure needs to be applied to the IFL Board. I know two team owners voted "Yes, lets make it happen" but the others said "No".(I am not totally sure which teams voted Yes)

And also anonymous post Hahaha!! "You could bring the best of the best of the entire crfl and not beat the wildcats, xtreme, or wolfpack!" Although I do not believe that the CRFL Champions could beat your IFL Champions, I however do believe an CRFL All-Star team could. I am sure the CRFL Board would gladly accept there All-Star Team against your IFL Champions & I am confident, even if the CRFL gets the win, that the IFL reputation will still remain the same because all people will say from this point is, "Yeah, it took a CRFL All-Star Team to beat the IFL Champions".

So IFL, please inform Supaland if its not the IFL's reputation @ risk, then what other logical reason for this CRFL/IFL All-Star Game not to take place?

Whats at risk?

Have you seen how the CRFL has been operated?
Have you seen all the drama around their teams?
The fights? The drama? I wouldn't be associated with the CRFL if I was the IFL. In fact, I would act like the CRFL doesnt even exist. The CRFL is why the state of Indiana is FULL of washy teams the disappear. Dont be a full and let 18 new teams join the league, when their owners can't even afford gas to get to work. Be smart. IFL keep doing your thing. Don't muddy your rep by being apart of ANYTHING the CRFL even looks at.

Crfl had 1 out of 12 teams fold. Your almighty ifl had 2 out of a possible 8. No room to talk about allowing teams to league that shouldn't be there.

SP
Whats at risk?

The fights? The drama? I wouldn't be associated with the CRFL if I was the IFL. In fact, I would act like the CRFL doesnt even exist. The CRFL is why the state of Indiana is FULL of washy teams the disappear. Dont be a full and let 18 new teams join the league, when their owners can't even afford gas to get to work. Be smart. IFL keep doing your thing. Don't muddy your rep by being apart of ANYTHING the CRFL even looks at.

Like I said in others statements on supaland. Yall need to get this IFL is better than everyone else for real. I have played in the ifl and had tons of fun playing against good comp, but since I left the ifl aint finished the season with all the teams in the league witout folding so dont try to knock the CRFL for that, and back then the economy wasnt really that big of a factore. 2nd I left the IFL because I wanted to go to a more competitive league like the MSFL to see if I was as good as I thought, not goin to say what happen because people who know me would already tell u. 3rd other than the Cats of the IFL I think the CRFL best like the crusaders, crush, cards and even the Spartans would give every team a run for they money. No dis to the rest of the ifl because the pack is awesome, and the extreme is making a name for themselves, but dude really. Play agaist the cardnials defense believe me a 1 DEMENSION OFFENSE wouldnt score on them sorry, and yes the pack got a great defense but no offense its strickly on one person shoulders and sorry he wouldnt carry them pass a win against the cards and if he did, it wouldnt be a close 3 point win. I dont know much about the extreme so idk but i do know they beat the cats so hey they are pretty good. but everyone need to stop disrespecting teams from the CRFL because of a few bad eggs, and thinking the IFL is so big and all mighty because of two teams win a past (wildcats,wolfpack) just saying.

and if anything else gotta be said next year if there isnt a SO CALLED MERGER, why dont one of those IFL teams have a preseason game against a TOP TEAM IN THE CRFL. i mean the revo did it and came out on top of a MSFL team which is so called the BEST LEAGUE IN THE MIDWEST. STOP TALIN ISH IFL PEOPLE and put ur pads where ur mouth is, only team I see do this was the CATS, and extreme playd the tornadoes to see where they were at, I dont and aint seen no team in the IFL other than them two go up a league to prove a point. NONE in years. If im wrong someone tell me im wrong. ITS COOL ILL WAIT!!!

SP
Whats at risk?

now that's not a fair statement yes there has been what you call drama with a select few teams in the CRFL but you don't hear anything coming form the CARDS,BLITZ,CRUSH,BENGALS and in my opinion the CARDS or CRUSH would give any team in the IFL a great clean hard fought game not saying they would win but they would be in the game not a blow out some how these leagues need to get some of these games to happen would be great for both sides

CRFL FAN
SP
Whats at risk?

now that's not a fair statement yes there has been what you call drama with a select few teams in the CRFL but you don't hear anything coming form the CARDS,BLITZ,CRUSH,BENGALS and in my opinion the CARDS or CRUSH would give any team in the IFL a great clean hard fought game not saying they would win but they would be in the game not a blow out some how these leagues need to get some of these games to happen would be great for both sides

I agree with you that a lot of teams in the CRFL are NOT full of DRAMA. But when the commish and other teams ARE DRAMA FILLED, it makes the ENTIRE LEAGUE AND ALL TEAMS LOOK BAD! If DRAMA-FREE teams want to gain more respect....distance yourself from the cancerous CRFL. Move up to the IFL. Leave the riff-raff for the birds to shit on.

dont care about an allstar game but im tired of getting called rif raf and other names ifl you want a game hit me after the season THE OHIO CRUSH will play anyone we will welcome you to our house not saying we can win all games but we will be in every game so until you have beat someone in crfl stop talking let play football our playoffs start the 8 after playoffs let make it happen notice no insults were needed to post this the crfl is not talking about yall so back off

U weak ass mofo's,need to check them ranking and see the top two teams yea bitch its the ifl. And no its not a fluke! Bring it xtreme cats or pack. Will stomp any ur fuckin turd league has.

whogivesafuck
U weak ass mofo's,need to check them ranking and see the top two teams yea bitch its the ifl. And no its not a fluke! Bring it xtreme cats or pack. Will stomp any ur fuckin turd league has.

well you see the challenge from the CRUSH put your money where your mouths are and step up! this is what we've been waiting for lets see it as tailgater says make it happen

here's an idea set up a Saturday afternoon after everyone's season is over and have a day of IFL vs. CRFL 3 GAMES split the cost 6 ways and share the proceeds the CRUSH and whatever 2 other teams agree from the CRFL and 3 from the IFL match them up as even as you can and lets have one hell of a day of football...what do you all think ?

must be rough not to be able to talk without cursing some one out like i said quit talking lets play and again i havent insulted you not gonna get into an posting arguement you wanna play lets play you wanna talk keep it up

i cant speak for anyone other than the crush but hell yea lets do it talk is cheap tired of being belittled so hey whogivesafuck what aname lol lets play football

While this seems like a fun idea, lets be logical. If this is to be done, it would best be done on a neutral site as to be of no benefit to either team involved. Just for example I will use the following teams : the Wildcats / Crush are very far apart and would result in the "not all players traveled" excuse. Same for the Xtreme and Cardinals. Of course there are closer teams to each other but the same excuse could be made, plus I think that would be a good set of matches.

Tha crfl is it the best league who knws yes arguments yes, are thr fights yes but 1thanga for sure if u put tha cards who alrdy beat bot wolfpack and wilcats alrdy, crush, crusaders, spartins, and revo together in that match up against tha whoeverr ifl would be CROWNED KINGS IF I DID OR DID NOT GET PICKD TO PLAY N THAT GAME I WOULD STIIL BE THR

What is it with people here accusing others of having guns but they never call the cops or provide any proof of such weapon being used.

pick a field have all 3 games there the same day at 1:00 then 4:00 then the final at 7:00 it can be done.....make it happen

The Mid States and Midwest tournament Champions are rewarded with a bid to Florida in January. HAVE TEAMS FROM THE CRFL MSFL IFL JOIN. Then no excuses. Winner goes to FLA!

This is funny! This talk happens every year, it probably won't happen. Mr. Crush Coach, instead of head banging your keyboard right now maybe you should contact IFL teams instead of posting on here!

I feel like crush coach should do no such thing. It's not the crush or CRFL people out hear banging they chest saying who better, it's the ifl fans or players. So if they wanna talk then they contact top CRFL teams not the other way around. We know the top teams can contend we hv nothin to prove, we dnt hv to try to start something on supafan bout who better, real teams worry bout wining the own state div or own league ship before other leagues. Crush coach got on here and said all he needed too. If IFL people think they all that contact him, or the crusaders, Spartans, revo, or mighty cards. Yea I said it mighty cards. And if they dnt tell them to hush until its done, or tell them to worry bout they own league ship first cause it's not a cake walk. If ifl think they all that when the ships is ova contact a top CRFL team and see Wat will happen. THE IFL league has the same talent level as the CRFL period. And that's the bottom line. But if a team think they can run ova one of the CRFL top teams then prove it, contact them, and see. But CRFL dnt hv to do notta because they not the one out here saying they the best. The top teams no they can contend with anyone we dnt hv to prove ish.

Ocho-5
I feel like crush coach should do no such thing. It's not the crush or CRFL people out hear banging they chest saying who better, it's the ifl fans or players. So if they wanna talk then they contact top CRFL teams not the other way around. We know the top teams can contend we hv nothin to prove, we dnt hv to try to start something on supafan bout who better, real teams worry bout wining the own state div or own league ship before other leagues. Crush coach got on here and said all he needed too. If IFL people think they all that contact him, or the crusaders, Spartans, revo, or mighty cards. Yea I said it mighty cards. And if they dnt tell them to hush until its done, or tell them to worry bout they own league ship first cause it's not a cake walk. If ifl think they all that when the ships is ova contact a top CRFL team and see Wat will happen. THE IFL league has the same talent level as the CRFL period. And that's the bottom line. But if a team think they can run ova one of the CRFL top teams then prove it, contact them, and see. But CRFL dnt hv to do notta because they not the one out here saying they the best. The top teams no they can contend with anyone we dnt hv to prove ish.

The Mid States and Midwest tournament Champions are rewarded with a bid to Florida in January. HAVE TEAMS FROM THE CRFL MSFL IFL JOIN. Then no excuses. Winner goes to FLA

"THE OHIO CRUSH will play anyone we will welcome you to our house" ~ Crush Coach

Another CRFL challenge to the IFl, plus this challenge comes with 'Thee' Ohio Crush Chain Gang! Who can refuse????

In my opinion of course, no IFL team is going to step up to bat & take on a CRFL team. All bragging rights of the IFL being a bigger & better league would no longer be valid! Which ever team may decide to step up, which I highly doubt, will be representing the entire IFL, even if its the Battle Creek Blaze.

That's it! Battle Creek Blaze @ Ohio Crush! Let's make it happen! I will personally donate $150 for gas for the Battle Creek Blaze to make this trip! (Debt WILL BE PAID upon the arrival of the Blaze) Only stipulation is I get to hang out the Blaze's sidelines during the game! (That is the closet seat I can get to the chain gang)

Truth be known, the CRFL has many players in it from alot of different leagues! CRFL has players from the IFL, from the MSFL, from the CIFL, hell, the Spartans even have punter from the NFL! So I don't think the CRFL is that far off from the IFL. Also, the IFL has had it's fair share of dirty laundry this year, they are just alot better @ hiding it!

I think players pick a TEAM, NOT a league, based mostly on two things:

1) Where are all their buddies playing! When the Tornado's folded, off they went to the Bronco's (AKA The Broncado's) When the Bronco's folded, off they went to the Cutters. I know the Indianapolis Stampede Players still travel in packs, a group of Generals went to the Crusaders which is already full with a bunch of Decatur High School guys that played together back in High School. Face it, friends stick together & go where everybody else goes.

2) Kisses are like Real Estate, its not the size that counts, It's LOCATION! Well so is Semi-Pro Teams. Half these players don't drive, don't have a car, don't have a license, or if they any of the above, they don't have a job to put gas in the car. So a TEAM decision, remind you NOT LEAGUE decision, are made on location of the team. And to be quite honest with you, in this economy, I have find myself this year trying to budget in gas money for all my travels. So playing for a team 20-30 minutes from home with 5 home games would seem like the best decision not only for me, but for my wallet, even if the team was in the CRFL.

What all boils down to, Pepsi or Coke, Jack Daniels or Jim Beam, Blonde or Burnett, & CRFL or IFL. It's what ever flavor you decided on or which flavor is available to you. I don't not go to Taco Bell because they only have Pepsi products. I don't go to another liquor store if one is sold out of Jack Daniels, I will just buy Jim Beam. Blonde or Burnett, hell I don't care, as long as they are not to old, skinny & ...ummmm ....errr, let's say "willing" for our younger readers. CRFL or IFL, personally which ever team, NOT LEAGUE, that best fits what I am looking for.

You drink soda because your thirsty, you drink whiskey because you wanna get drunk, You get a chic because.... well you know, & you play football because WE LOVE IT.

Tailgater, you crack me up. But it is true the Crush, Cards, Crusader, spartans and probably revos can hang in there with the any ifl team. Hell the revos beat the Generals of the MSFL two years ago won the IFL. No excuses a win is a win. We all love the game and I think the IFL needs to step up to the plate. I know the Spartans are looking for a challenger on October 27th post season game, will anybody from any league take that challenge?? Hell from what I heard they challenged the wolfpack on that date and Tom Marsh said he wouldnt be in town. I think the IFL is scared to lose that pride and become that weak league. What do you think tailgater, do you think any team from the IFL will take on a challenge from any CRFL team with a winning record??

Landry #2
This is funny! This talk happens every year, it probably won't happen. Mr. Crush Coach, instead of head banging your keyboard right now maybe you should contact IFL teams instead of posting on here!

Agreed. For all we know it could just be some of the JJ haters in the CRFL trying to stir the pot by using the IFL tag.

#37 whats laughable...ill tell you whats laughable...the cutters are there is 5 teams in the crfl that will give your squad the business. I dont understand why the ifl thinks they are so much better....good luck with the next bunch of teams you bring in that will fold two games into the year...Crfl why would you even think about merging with the ifl...IFL SUCKS if not step up and play our best teams...

look at the raiders and force. neither team did crap in the ifl, but when they went to the crfl they suddenly won more games.

AGAIN ILL SAY IT 1 DAY 3 GAMES THE "SATURDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN" IFL VS. CRFL! GAMES AT 1,4 AND 7 SPLIT THE COST 6 WAYS AND THEN THE PROCEEDS 6 WAYS WOULD PROBABLY PAY FOR IT SELF. THE CRUSH ALREADY AGREED 2 MORE CRFL TEAMS STEP UP PUT THE PRESSURE ON THE ALL MIGHTY IFL TO BACK UP THERE MOUTHS

Just got off the phone with coach Josh and he says 6 teams would be great on October 27th and he puts his team up for the challenge. So I say the Crush vs WCW, revo and crusaders team up (gives them 45 players then) against the xstreme, and the Spartans and cards teams up (again to give them 45 total players) against the Cutters.

Wolfpack and thunderhawks for get them, they are scared to play preseason and postseason alike. You guys think we could make this happen??

I give props to the Crush Coach for coming on here & challenging an IFL team to a game. Looks like the Spartans have opened up a slot in the schedule as well. The only way this game can stay legit if BOTH teams agree to stay with their ORIGINAL ROSTER that they played the season with. The only exception to this rule, I would like to see #7 Johnny "The Assassin" Gayles return to the "Sparton Project" for this game, if it even takes place.

There were two IFL teams that agreed to a CRFL vs IFL All-Star Game. The two IFL Teams that voted "Yes" should accept these CRFL Challenges & let's see some football! We can probably manage a double header @ the Crush Field, that way we get TWO GAMES with 'Thee' Ohio Crush Chain Gang!

Now a quick change of subjects...

A young boy, we will call him John, was in Middle School & was asked to write a paper about what he wanted to be and do when he grew up.

That night he wrote a seven-page paper describing his goal of someday owning a horse ranch. He wrote about his dream in great detail and he even drew a diagram of a 200-acre ranch, showing the location of all the buildings, the stables and the track. Then he drew a detailed floor plan for a 4,000 square foot house that would sit on a 200 acre dream ranch.

John put a great deal of his heart into the project and the next day he handed it in to his teacher. Two days later he received his paper back. On the front page was a large red "F" with a note that read, "See me after class".

The boy with the dream went to see the teacher after class and asked, "Why did I receive an F?"

The teacher replied, "This is an unrealistic dream for a young boy like you. You have no money. You come from an itinerant family. You have no resources. Owning a horse ranch requires a lot of money. You have to buy the land. You have to pay for the original breeding stock and later you’ll have to pay large stud fees. There’s no way you could ever do it." Then the teacher added, "If you will rewrite this paper with a more realistic goal, I will reconsider your grade."

John went home and thought about it long and hard. He asked his father what he should do. His father said, "Look, son, you have to make up your own mind on this. However, I think it is a very important decision for you." Finally, after sitting with it for a week, John turned in the same paper, making no changes at all.

John stated, "You can keep the F and I will keep my dream."

"Don’t let anyone steal your dreams. Follow your heart, no matter what." ~ Unknown

I share this story in regards to John Jackson since once again his name pops up negatively on this thread. Now, don't get confused, the young boy in the story wasn't really John Jackson, it was just a made up story, but John Jackson put a great deal of his heart into the CRFL project just as the young boy did with his ranch.

I have met & talked to John a few times through the last couple of years & I do not have one negative thing to say about the guy. I would like to maybe help Supaland readers see what I see.

John Jackson has been in the MFL & the IFL both, I am sure he was on boards & I think he was even forced to run a team (don't know all the exact details) John set back, & dreamed, just like the young boy above, of a bigger & better way of doing things. John did what alot of us others can't do, & that is take action towards are dream.

Wayne Wolf taking the MFL one way & John Jackson starting the CRFL, the two decided to join forces & the CRFL was under way.

Please understand, John Jackson built this league for YOU, the small market teams. John Jackson designed & updates probably the best League Website out there that even has CRFL Power Rankings on it for YOU, the small market teams. Everything he has done was following his dream to give YOU, the small market teams, a better & safe place to play. I don't think Supaland realizes just how much time John Jackson invests into the CRFL each & every week for YOU, the small market teams.

And how is John Jackson paid? By getting continuously getting publicly humiliated, slandered & trashed over a public forum & behind his back.

I personally hope the CRFL folds next year just to see teams scurrying & praying to find a league to play in. The MSFL will not accept you, & with the damage that occurred to the IFL schedule because of the folding of the Indianapolis Destroyers & the Indiana Eagles, the IFL will not let alot of you in either. Teams that has reputation of fighting, or not playing a game because it's too far to travel & the Play-Off bracket has already been set, or teams that can never dress but 17-25 players, all will absolutely NOT have a league to play in next year. Unless, someone as mentally as strong & as smart as John Jackson, that is not afraid to step up, chase their dream & try to make a better league, for YOU, the small market teams.

I think things would be alot easier if someone would just step up ONCE & simply say,

"Thank You John Jackson & the CRFL Board".

"Thank You John Jackson & the CRFL Board for making a league for small market teams a safe place to play the game we love."

"Thank You John Jackson & the CRFL Board for a league full of great rivalry games that we will be remembering & talking about for years."

"Thank You John Jackson & the CRFL Board for all the new teammates & friendships OUR league has provided me this year."

"Thank You John Jackson for going above & beyond on OUR League Website."

"Thank You John Jackson for taking the time to answer all my phone calls & emails."

"Thank You John Jackson, the CRFL Board, & Ohio Crush for 'Thee' Ohio Crush Chain Gang!"

...and for all the John Jackson &/or CRFL haters out there, "You can keep the F and let John keep his dream." If you don't like what the CRFL has cooking, then go & start your own Bar-B-Que.

Also, I would like to finish the story about the young boy named John. John now lives in Western Pennsylvania, & framed above his fireplace in his 4,000 square foot house that sits on a 200 acre dream ranch, is the paper about what he wanted to be and do when he grew up with a large red "F" with a note that read, "See me after class."

"Wayne Wolf taking the MFL one way & John Jackson starting the CRFL, the two decided to join forces & the CRFL was under way."

I think you better check your facts before you go making statements like this.

"Wayne Wolf taking the MFL one way & John Jackson starting the CRFL, the two decided to join forces & the CRFL was under way."

I was trying to keep things simple is all, not trying to open up another can of worms, LOL

Anybody that knows anything about the CRFL knows the facts and Tailgater isn't lying he stated the truth. Very interesting story tailgater. But seriously when will we be having that beer??

Yuppp,

Sorry I have not got a hold of you, just kinda waiting for me to have a free weekend. Hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks. Just let me know when you want to contact you & I will, then we can discuss details.

Tailgater, if you know for sure who I am then you know my email, email me anytime.

John Jackson wasnt even there the first year of the CRFL, he was in the IFL.

Correct. The way the way the story goes, is Wayne Wolf basically renamed the MFL to the CRFL (Crossroads Football League) which to my knowledge, there use to be a Crossroads League years ago, but that was before my time.

In late 2010, John Jackson started the IOFL (Indiana Ohio Football League) in which teams from the CRFL & new ones started joining the IOFL. Instead of having two weak leagues, or maybe even the original Crossroads League folding after one year, Wayne Wolf adopted John's ideas & remained Commissioner for the 2011 season & the CRFL was revived.

In my opinion, the name CRFL developed in 2010 with Wayne Wolf, but the League was designed in 2011.

....and I will just leave the details @ that.

...and I am basing this strictly off my memory alone. I have been knocked in the head a few times since then.

This merge was totally off subject of my intent of the original post & it was already long enough.

how come the IFL is so quiet now ? is it because the CRFL has answered the bell and your afraid of getting knocked out! but we now see whose the league that will stand up to a challenge and not just run there mouths. great job CRUSH on taking the fight to the dog and leading the way for the CRFL. the CRUSH,CARDS and REVOLUTION or SPARTANS can hang with the IFL i still say make SATURDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN happen

Dlineman 92
Tha crfl is it the best league who knws yes arguments yes, are thr fights yes but 1thanga for sure if u put tha cards who alrdy beat bot wolfpack and wilcats alrdy, crush, crusaders, spartins, and revo together in that match up against tha whoeverr ifl would be CROWNED KINGS IF I DID OR DID NOT GET PICKD TO PLAY N THAT GAME I WOULD STIIL BE THR

WHAT THE FUCK THIS GUY TALKIN? HAHAAAA FUCKIN JOKE .......WELL GUYS LET'S JUST CROWN THE TORNADOES NATIONALCHAMPS...SHIT THEY BEAT EVERYONE THAT ONE YEAR.! WHAT KINDA SHIT IS THAT. NEW YEAR AND NEW TEAMS/PLAYERS!

Dlineman 92

WHAT THE FUCK THIS GUY TALKIN? HAHAAAA FUCKIN JOKE .......WELL GUYS LET'S JUST CROWN THE TORNADOES NATIONALCHAMPS...SHIT THEY BEAT EVERYONE THAT ONE YEAR.! WHAT KINDA SHIT IS THAT. NEW YEAR AND NEW TEAMS/PLAYERS!

Dlineman 92

Im not here to argue Whos better and who would win the game; Thats why you play the game. But the Crush's guarantee on beating any IFL team is not legit when they wouldnt even accept the game offer from the cutters when they had a bye week and wanted to fill a game... Excuse: they didnt want to play a game that didnt matter for playoff contention and possibly get players hurt and ruin their undefeated record at the time.. Seems pretty weak to me

cutters #4
Im not here to argue Whos better and who would win the game; Thats why you play the game. But the Crush's guarantee on beating any IFL team is not legit when they wouldnt even accept the game offer from the cutters when they had a bye week and wanted to fill a game... Excuse: they didnt want to play a game that didnt matter for playoff contention and possibly get players hurt and ruin their undefeated record at the time.. Seems pretty weak to me

first we never guaranteed to beat any IFL team the head coach said we would play any IFL team big difference.second about playing the cutters on our bye week why would we play a team that means nothing to us during our regular season? so if u want to keep playing football after our seasons are over like coach said we can do that and that saturday showdown sounds good to me so id say lets set it up and have one hell of a football day unless the IFL r ready to hang up there cleats and cant find teams to play the CRFL. anyways good luck to all the teams in the playoffs in all leagues play hard be safe...... sincerely coach Eric

hey you need to learn how to read i did not guarentee anything yep thats misspelled oh well stop putting words in my mouth i said we will play any team not just ifl and no coach worth his salt would scrimmage during season so until you beat us shutup every time i post something on here it gets twisted im suer the ifl has some good teams havent seen them play BUT have they seen the OHIO CRUSH FAMILY PLAY must not have oy wouldnt be so confident

hey you need to learn how to read i did not guarentee anything yep thats misspelled oh well stop putting words in my mouth i said we will play any team not just ifl and no coach worth his salt would scrimmage during season so until you beat us shutup every time i post something on here it gets twisted im suer the ifl has some good teams havent seen them play BUT have they seen the OHIO CRUSH FAMILY PLAY must not have oy wouldnt be so confident

Man you ( Crush Coach ) sound like a complete idiot with every post. I would not want you being a part of my team if I was playing because not only do you sound stupid , you are a bad example of a leader and you make your team look bad. If I were your team owner, you would be making a early exit and be paying to watch the team play.

This is too funny, I find it funny that ppl place so much weight on what anybody on this board is willing to post when that very person does not post a name, the team they are with and their email address; it is funny that ppl will see some person write IFL is greater than the NFL and they will say that the IFL THINKS blah blah blah, this is the reason that semi-pro football is in the tank, this is the reason we get viewed as BACKYARD WRESTLING, some of you need to learn your craft and safeguard the things that you say you love. Truth is I, A REPRESENTATIVE OF CUTTERS, contacted two teams in the CRFL that had a bye week when they were supposed to play the panthers and we had a bye week and I got NO RESPONSE, I did this atleast 2 weeks before the game was to be played since the team had already folded; now does that mean that these teams were scared, no, I just got no response, it happens. I would love to play some of these other teams but we dont always get what we want. Its funny, only 1 team in the IFL can say that they have had a run like the Cutters, in 5yrs we have won 2 rings and 1 runner up trophy, 1 season in the MFL and we lost in the semi's to the team that won it all....Only the the Generals can make a claim even close to that and they take winning with them, evidenced by the runner up trophy last yr, now the wildcats are doing it big, won 1 in the MFL got another one in the IFL and have a good shot at getting the repeat, if you ask me these teams have EARNED respect and more often than not when we speak we put our names so you know who said what was said. The generals have a bad yr, the cutters have a bad yr and folks want to act like they never were that deal, hell, you same TEAM BASHERS saying the Nados are a step up are the same ones saying that they sucked early in the yr when the WCW beat them in the preseason. Funny. My contact info is listed if any coach is interested feel free to email me and i will get it to my coaches; and before someone says anything, yes the Mustangs did offer to play us this past week, however it was done wed night and all coaches and players were already booked for their holiday week, so yes we did turn down the offer....just incase some little birdie on here got wind of that and tried to twist the story.....lol

thats your opinion and a stupid one at that i didnt get on here bragging that was ifl maybe thats why you are a fan too dumb to caoch or play maybe like i said we will play anyone but im not gonna argue whos better on this site ifl fan suit up come play ball or shut up , if you wanna call me stupid in person i live in new carlisle 937 6053282 like i said we arent thugs or crimanals but its much easier to talk on here isnt it , so i guess im stupid for even talking to your dumbass

My question to you coach, if indeed you are the coach is this, do you really believe that you are representing your TEAM and your LEAGUE well by the post that you have written on this board? There truly are some fans that get on here, there are sponsors that get on here as well checking on their financial investments, I.E the teams that have hit them up for funds. How are you or anybody else that gets on this board showing the WORLD that we are men that not only understand this game that we learn to play as kids, but we love it just like we did, as kids? Those that do things the right way are called and held to a higher standard than those that dont know. You will never see a cutters players posting on here without at least posting a number, and typically we try to make sure that there is nothing that is going to bring bad light to the game or our organization posted. Once again, we need to safeguard and love our craft, and that is the game, it was here before us and will be here when we leave, stop making an impact in a negative manner and flip that to something positive, I am sad most of the time when i get on here because it has gone far beyond the old level of entertainment. Players are losing their lives on and off the field and the one shot that we get to show our craft on national tv and this is what we look like.

crush coach
thats your opinion and a stupid one at that i didnt get on here bragging that was ifl maybe thats why you are a fan too dumb to caoch or play maybe like i said we will play anyone but im not gonna argue whos better on this site ifl fan suit up come play ball or shut up , if you wanna call me stupid in person i live in new carlisle 937 6053282 like i said we arent thugs or crimanals but its much easier to talk on here isnt it , so i guess im stupid for even talking to your dumbass

I only call it as I see it Coach. I never once called you or your team Thugs or criminals now did I ? I simply said that you sir sound like an idiot and you just proved me right. I think your team is a qaulity football team and minus you they would look a lot better. I need your # for what reason ? Do you want to beat my ass for a comment on Supa Fan ? Well sir I am not hard to find either and I would welcome you to the Wildcats and Xtreme playoff game where I will probally be the only fool with NO SHIRT on ( just for you ) since I know what you look like. So, before you call somebody out on here be ready to back it up. I am not a bad ass by any means but I will not back down when called out by scum like you so if you want me be there and I promise you can have all you can handle. Tan shorts and no shirt fool sitting on the Cats side.

Lets end this crap. The Crush dont care what either of you think. You do you and we will do us.

ha ha funny gotta go get ready to coach not watch but thanks for the invite good luck to your team wasnt calling you out but you started the name calling i should never have answered , i will back my team , but to everyone who had to read this nonsense i apoligize for falling to that level, wont be posting on supa fan again but we will still play anyone just text or call coaches or owners please , so good luck and goodbye supafan

crush coach is a hot head who just runs his mouth. i seen him blow up at one of the games. he had a group of players surround him so no body could get to him and beat him down. then after all his talk he called the cops and tried to have people arrested. when the cops got there they just laughed at him and watched the rest of the game.

PLAYER
#37 whats laughable...ill tell you whats laughable...the cutters are there is 5 teams in the crfl that will give your squad the business. I dont understand why the ifl thinks they are so much better....good luck with the next bunch of teams you bring in that will fold two games into the year...Crfl why would you even think about merging with the ifl...IFL SUCKS if not step up and play our best teams...

You my friend have NO clue what you are talking about and your comment good buddy is without a doubt LAUGHABLE! Who do you play for PLAYER or should you change your name to POSER! Crush represenatives lets make a game happen. Cutters missed playoffs by 1 point to the defending champs and not going to lie it is sour. Much respect to wildcats but we lost that game on our own account. We are not ready to hang it up this season so lets make something happen.

#37 Cutters
PLAYER

You my friend have NO clue what you are talking about and your comment good buddy is without a doubt LAUGHABLE! Who do you play for PLAYER or should you change your name to POSER! Crush represenatives lets make a game happen. Cutters missed playoffs by 1 point to the defending champs and not going to lie it is sour. Much respect to wildcats but we lost that game on our own account. We are not ready to hang it up this season so lets make something happen.

#37 cutters we would be glad to play a team from the IFL and what ive heard the CUTTERS r a good organization so when r season is over lets play some ball so talk to whoever u need to in ur organization and ill do the same and lets make something happen should be a great game to be part of sincerely coach Eric

I am surely with that, that is the type of talk that i like to hear. I will get with the people and see what we can make happen

DreKey #42 of the Indiana Cutters
I am surely with that, that is the type of talk that i like to hear. I will get with the people and see what we can make happen

Dre we already have the ball rolling on our end. Crush Coach we talked before. If you don't still have my contact information I'll email you. Let's get this game to happen.

Cutters #28
DreKey #42 of the Indiana Cutters

Dre we already have the ball rolling on our end. Crush Coach we talked before. If you don't still have my contact information I'll email you. Let's get this game to happen.

Thats what im talking about bro, just let me know when we need to be where we need to be and im there.....might have to get a new visor for this special game...lol

FINALLY!!! A IFL vs CRFL Showdown!!! And this isn't some preseason event with new players, new coaches, just trying to get the cob webs out. This is seasoned warrior vs season warrior, tuned offense vs tuned defense, veterans vs veterans. I am so excited I can smell it!!! Get your popcorn ready!

I just hope three things happen for this event...

1) I wish both teams will agree to have roster limitations to that BOTH TEAMS must play with the same roster as they did during the season. This is the ONLY WAY this game will be legit. I could very easily round up 8-10 Pro Players & stack either team. This wouldn't be fair @ all.

2) I hope IFL Board does NOT intervene with this match-up. This game has to happen! I will cancel whatever plans I have, even if it's my daughters wedding, to watch this game. This battle is not two backyard teams organizing some bullshit match-up. I have personal watched the Cutters through the years & have seen a few Crush games these past two years & I have the utmost respect for both these organizations. They will both represent their leagues well.

3) I personally don't care where this game takes place, but I demand that 'Thee' Ohio Crush Chain Gang is the Official Chain Gang for this game. Although this might be consider an advantage to the Crush, this is an absolute MUST! A game is just not the same with out them!

Tailgater
FINALLY!!! A IFL vs CRFL Showdown!!! And this isn't some preseason event with new players, new coaches, just trying to get the cob webs out. This is seasoned warrior vs season warrior, tuned offense vs tuned defense, veterans vs veterans. I am so excited I can smell it!!! Get your popcorn ready!

I just hope three things happen for this event...

1) I wish both teams will agree to have roster limitations to that BOTH TEAMS must play with the same roster as they did during the season. This is the ONLY WAY this game will be legit. I could very easily round up 8-10 Pro Players & stack either team. This wouldn't be fair @ all.

2) I hope IFL Board does NOT intervene with this match-up. This game has to happen! I will cancel whatever plans I have, even if it's my daughters wedding, to watch this game. This battle is not two backyard teams organizing some bullshit match-up. I have personal watched the Cutters through the years & have seen a few Crush games these past two years & I have the utmost respect for both these organizations. They will both represent their leagues well.

3) I personally don't care where this game takes place, but I demand that 'Thee' Ohio Crush Chain Gang is the Official Chain Gang for this game. Although this might be consider an advantage to the Crush, this is an absolute MUST! A game is just not the same with out them!

i agree both rosters are to stay the same as during the season only way to represent our leagues fairly sincerely coach Eric ps. cant promise the chick chain gang lol

Why would the IFL board intervene? These types of games have happened numerous times in the past with no such action. The Cutters are probably the best organized team I have played against and I cant see either team messing with their rosters. While I applaud the Cutters for trying to set this up, is it really a even match? One team is a Championship contender and the other didnt make playoffs. I would rather see Champ vs Champ.

nothing about any game will be discussed on this web site anyone discussing it does not rep the crush

we will not discuss details of any game on supa fan anyone doing so does not rep the crush

we will not discuss details of any game on supa fan anyone doing so does not rep the crush

we do not discuss games on this site anyone doing so does not rep the crush

we do not discuss games on supa fan anyone doing so does not rep the crush any games will be set up in private

thought you werent posting here anymore.

you are correct sir but i dont want anyone speaking for the crush on this site we dont set up game sin public forums sorry i misspoke

you are correct sir but i dont want anyone speaking for the crush on this site we dont set up game sin public forums sorry i misspoke

This just might get interesting, gotta love this game