supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Spartans Owner

Lol lance fuller i think not he hates that team an for him to support that team in anyway is a joke!

Will to come on here and post as you did after what you said to me on the phone truly identifies the type of business man you are. The contracts read per game played. We played three games and I am will to pay for three games. To pay for a field we didn't use twice is just craziness. And the person who pretended to be a Cardinals player, dude seriously you are a joke and I am sure everybody looks at you that way.

As I stated to you Will I have no problem paying for what we used. So please quit slandering my teams name in an attempt to make us look bad when you know the truth. Again I am willing to pay for what we used and as the contract states per game played. I have not refused to pay at all to say I am refusing to pay anything is a lie and you know it.

the contract with LaVille was for 1,500 non-refundable,its in black and white, the check was canceled after the 2nd game with no notice to LaVille, they(LaVille) were willing to work on a refound or let a play-off game be played as a wash, but that is not going to happen now because of this, as for as Mr H being a business man , he owns Beef O'Brady's and has been the A.D for Penn, John Glenn, O.D. and LaVille. better resume then most I would be willing to bet.

I personally feel civil war vet zartman use his royalties from the zartman special on espn to pay for the field, lol

This is not the first time Josh has bounced a check!! I say they should take his ass to court.

I think y'all just talkin shit because you are scared of our team. Prove he bounced another check. Quit talkin shit without proof you dumbass POS.

I would all-star, let me know where I can get that money, and I'll send it right over to Laville, to stop this foolishness.

I’ll be there smiling at him, right before I rip his head off and shit down his throat, because that’s what we do. … I am out there to hurt people, I am to be feared. I am going to make you wish to god you never went across the middle.

ZARTMAM SHUT THE FUCK UP _ YOUR ASS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM SEMI_PRO FOR GOOD. WAY TO GO FUCK FACE SCREW IT UP FOR EVERYONE ON NATIONAL TV. THUG LEAGUE? HELL YES!