supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CRFL vs. IFL south all star game?

...and I am basing this strictly off my memory alone. I have been knocked in the head a few times since then.

This merge was totally off subject of my intent of the original post & it was already long enough.

how come the IFL is so quiet now ? is it because the CRFL has answered the bell and your afraid of getting knocked out! but we now see whose the league that will stand up to a challenge and not just run there mouths. great job CRUSH on taking the fight to the dog and leading the way for the CRFL. the CRUSH,CARDS and REVOLUTION or SPARTANS can hang with the IFL i still say make SATURDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN happen

crush coach is a hot head who just runs his mouth. i seen him blow up at one of the games. he had a group of players surround him so no body could get to him and beat him down. then after all his talk he called the cops and tried to have people arrested. when the cops got there they just laughed at him and watched the rest of the game.

PLAYER
#37 whats laughable...ill tell you whats laughable...the cutters are there is 5 teams in the crfl that will give your squad the business. I dont understand why the ifl thinks they are so much better....good luck with the next bunch of teams you bring in that will fold two games into the year...Crfl why would you even think about merging with the ifl...IFL SUCKS if not step up and play our best teams...

You my friend have NO clue what you are talking about and your comment good buddy is without a doubt LAUGHABLE! Who do you play for PLAYER or should you change your name to POSER! Crush represenatives lets make a game happen. Cutters missed playoffs by 1 point to the defending champs and not going to lie it is sour. Much respect to wildcats but we lost that game on our own account. We are not ready to hang it up this season so lets make something happen.

#37 Cutters
PLAYER
#37 whats laughable...ill tell you whats laughable...the cutters are there is 5 teams in the crfl that will give your squad the business. I dont understand why the ifl thinks they are so much better....good luck with the next bunch of teams you bring in that will fold two games into the year...Crfl why would you even think about merging with the ifl...IFL SUCKS if not step up and play our best teams...

You my friend have NO clue what you are talking about and your comment good buddy is without a doubt LAUGHABLE! Who do you play for PLAYER or should you change your name to POSER! Crush represenatives lets make a game happen. Cutters missed playoffs by 1 point to the defending champs and not going to lie it is sour. Much respect to wildcats but we lost that game on our own account. We are not ready to hang it up this season so lets make something happen.

#37 cutters we would be glad to play a team from the IFL and what ive heard the CUTTERS r a good organization so when r season is over lets play some ball so talk to whoever u need to in ur organization and ill do the same and lets make something happen should be a great game to be part of sincerely coach Eric

I am surely with that, that is the type of talk that i like to hear. I will get with the people and see what we can make happen

DreKey #42 of the Indiana Cutters
I am surely with that, that is the type of talk that i like to hear. I will get with the people and see what we can make happen

Dre we already have the ball rolling on our end. Crush Coach we talked before. If you don't still have my contact information I'll email you. Let's get this game to happen.

Cutters #28
DreKey #42 of the Indiana Cutters

Dre we already have the ball rolling on our end. Crush Coach we talked before. If you don't still have my contact information I'll email you. Let's get this game to happen.

Thats what im talking about bro, just let me know when we need to be where we need to be and im there.....might have to get a new visor for this special game...lol

FINALLY!!! A IFL vs CRFL Showdown!!! And this isn't some preseason event with new players, new coaches, just trying to get the cob webs out. This is seasoned warrior vs season warrior, tuned offense vs tuned defense, veterans vs veterans. I am so excited I can smell it!!! Get your popcorn ready!

I just hope three things happen for this event...

1) I wish both teams will agree to have roster limitations to that BOTH TEAMS must play with the same roster as they did during the season. This is the ONLY WAY this game will be legit. I could very easily round up 8-10 Pro Players & stack either team. This wouldn't be fair @ all.

2) I hope IFL Board does NOT intervene with this match-up. This game has to happen! I will cancel whatever plans I have, even if it's my daughters wedding, to watch this game. This battle is not two backyard teams organizing some bullshit match-up. I have personal watched the Cutters through the years & have seen a few Crush games these past two years & I have the utmost respect for both these organizations. They will both represent their leagues well.

3) I personally don't care where this game takes place, but I demand that 'Thee' Ohio Crush Chain Gang is the Official Chain Gang for this game. Although this might be consider an advantage to the Crush, this is an absolute MUST! A game is just not the same with out them!

Tailgater
FINALLY!!! A IFL vs CRFL Showdown!!! And this isn't some preseason event with new players, new coaches, just trying to get the cob webs out. This is seasoned warrior vs season warrior, tuned offense vs tuned defense, veterans vs veterans. I am so excited I can smell it!!! Get your popcorn ready!

I just hope three things happen for this event...

1) I wish both teams will agree to have roster limitations to that BOTH TEAMS must play with the same roster as they did during the season. This is the ONLY WAY this game will be legit. I could very easily round up 8-10 Pro Players & stack either team. This wouldn't be fair @ all.

2) I hope IFL Board does NOT intervene with this match-up. This game has to happen! I will cancel whatever plans I have, even if it's my daughters wedding, to watch this game. This battle is not two backyard teams organizing some bullshit match-up. I have personal watched the Cutters through the years & have seen a few Crush games these past two years & I have the utmost respect for both these organizations. They will both represent their leagues well.

3) I personally don't care where this game takes place, but I demand that 'Thee' Ohio Crush Chain Gang is the Official Chain Gang for this game. Although this might be consider an advantage to the Crush, this is an absolute MUST! A game is just not the same with out them!

i agree both rosters are to stay the same as during the season only way to represent our leagues fairly sincerely coach Eric ps. cant promise the chick chain gang lol

Why would the IFL board intervene? These types of games have happened numerous times in the past with no such action. The Cutters are probably the best organized team I have played against and I cant see either team messing with their rosters. While I applaud the Cutters for trying to set this up, is it really a even match? One team is a Championship contender and the other didnt make playoffs. I would rather see Champ vs Champ.

nothing about any game will be discussed on this web site anyone discussing it does not rep the crush

we will not discuss details of any game on supa fan anyone doing so does not rep the crush

we will not discuss details of any game on supa fan anyone doing so does not rep the crush

we do not discuss games on this site anyone doing so does not rep the crush

we do not discuss games on supa fan anyone doing so does not rep the crush any games will be set up in private

thought you werent posting here anymore.

you are correct sir but i dont want anyone speaking for the crush on this site we dont set up game sin public forums sorry i misspoke

you are correct sir but i dont want anyone speaking for the crush on this site we dont set up game sin public forums sorry i misspoke

This just might get interesting, gotta love this game