supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Play off Predictions for CRFL

Crush vs Bengals
This should be a very interesting game. The Bengals finished strong in their season after another team joining them. I think Bowers and company will take it though. They are determined to make a name for themselves this year.
Crush take this one 28-14 in a 4th quarter victory.

Raiders vs Force
Who would have ever thought the Raiders would accomplish 6 victories this year but they did. Last time they went head to hear the Force forced 18 points down their throat and won by ten. I think this game will be a different tune sang.
Raider clinch this game at ease with the Forces increasing down fall 21-10

Cardinals vs Spartans
No rain this time. This is going to be the hardest hitting game of the week. Question is though, will the Spartans travel well? Previously they haven't but it is playoff time. And what is the deal with the Cardinals, last week of the season the played the Revos and suffered a loss only taking 20 some players.
In the end though I see the Spartans pulling off this victory 35-13

Revolutions vs Crusaders
Another interesting match up. These two teams have their history. Both times they played both teams said cheap shots were delivered to each other. With this being go big or go home it could get really heated really quick. From my understand both teams are suffering from low numbers and the game really could go either way.
Revos take this one in overtime 10-7