supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CRFL Wildcard Weekend!!! Trucks & Chains Excite Me!!!

Crush said after the game there with be a hog roast and bonfire. Sounds like a good pick there. And my crystal ball has been a little cloudy lately, so i polished it and I am hoping I am seeing more clear now. Make sure you get some pics with the Ohio Crush Chain Gang if you go lol.

Before I make the long haul to watch the Bengals @ Crush, if I can get some type of guarantee from the Crush Organization that the Official 'Thee' Ohio Crush Chain Gang will be in full effect, & I can find someone to roll with me, I might just very well do that. I been dying to try one of those Orange Drinks anywayz.

Matter of fact, I will even help with the chains & do some Bill Belichick "Spy Gate" action for the Crush!

Whats the time of the cards game

4:00 kickoff Cardinals and Spartans and there are supposed to b thunderstorms. Its raining in the Fort now.

listen here with your dumbass predictions i hope you do come to the CRUSADER game bitch so you see wats gonna happen. 24 18 my nut sack you queer bait. they wont score once C NATION ALLDAY ERYDAY we practice 2 times a week and fuck your mom every friday bitch predict that!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yea talk is cheap but yo momma cheaper we flip that hoe ery friday

crush won 41 to zip on comntinous clock...bengals are a class act and played hard congrats on the playofs #oc 15