supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
zartman dismissed from spartans

The iconic figure zartman has been dismissed from the spartans for actions he has taken publicly and privately to the team. When players put themselves above the team as well as the crfl and the whole semi pro football community. The team resisted pressure from the league after the "i want to hurt you" "coleman death didnt bother me" espn putdown onsemi pro football. But after the public miss informed bashing of head coach about payment of field rental the team had enough.
Zartman. We commend you on all the years you have commited to semi pro football and in a sense you are what semi pro football is about, but the actions taken by you this year has given us a black eye in which time can only heal.
I consider you the art modell of the semi pro football. You have done so many good things for this league but just like the browns, the spartans have a sower taste in their mouth.

Re: zartman dismissed from spartans

What the hell is a "SOWER" taste. Eye think you mean "sour", as in your team left a "sour" taste on Indiana Semi Pro Football. It's not just Zartman. It is the clowns that associate with individuals like Zartman. How can you dismiss him now. The qualities that he has obviously have been condoned for the duration of the season. Your season is almost over. You may as well dance with the one you brought. Spartans, your problems run deeper than one man. Turn the mirror on yourselves. Art Modell? In what sense? Maybe he should have moved the Spartans to a place where players don't act like asses and respect the entity that we call football. Spartans stop looking for a scapegoat. Two of the biggest beefs this board has seen had your names written all over it. Says Eye!

Eye

I havent heard a thing about this. I believe the story is made up.

Zartman was not released from the team he quit! 2nd of all...ESPN got the story they wanted! Zartman talks a lot! Matter of fact I hear he is mostly talk! Whatever it takes to make his story better! No one had ever heard Zartman say anything like that before, you seen during his interview no one was around! I personally seen most of the interviews and most were stating their love of the game, families love of the game, team unity, and the genuine fun they experienced this year! Everyone can keep talking about his ignorance, but when the video showed him getting helped up and saying thank you, I think that contradicts his bad boy image they just tried so hard to display!
Eye...did you need an atta boy sticker for pointing out grammatical errors? Anyone can get on here and post what they want! Maybe you should actually come to the game on Saturday and SEE with your own eyes what the Spartans are about! Supafan isn't the Bible...not everything you read or hear is true!

First off lets get this straight...... Mr. Eye you obviously haven't been to a spartans game this year. They have only had one incident this year. Obvious that one incident was the crusaders. There is no team besides the crusaders that can say they play dirty or outside the rules. The espn issue u can't blame the spartans organization. They dont control whats getting aired. Espn made every team look bad. Espn interviewed at least 12 spartan players, why was zartmans the only one showed. Getting back to the spartans brawl. The crusaders started that fight just like they did all the others. Hey eye do yourself a favor, do your research before you try and bash a team. Otherwise you set yourself up to look like a uninformed ass.
P.s. you might need some glasses Mr. Eye because your sight is clearly off

Trust me you are right, however eye can't come to the Spartans Ards game because he will be too busy at the Crsauders game filming from the stands. Yes sir Eye, we now know who you are. Also you say two of the biggest things on here were due to our teams. Maybe you are correct only because we defend ourselves to the public. But what about your team. I just counted and there are over 20 post in the past 3 months talking about your team and cheap shot, any response to that. I guess when we make a fuss we make a fuss to get the point through. But ooooo well. Also Trust me is right, Zartman quit and his son did as well. Dont talk unless you know.

yes sir
Trust me you are right, however eye can't come to the Spartans Ards game because he will be too busy at the Crsauders game filming from the stands. Yes sir Eye, we now know who you are. Also you say two of the biggest things on here were due to our teams. Maybe you are correct only because we defend ourselves to the public. But what about your team. I just counted and there are over 20 post in the past 3 months talking about your team and cheap shot, any response to that. I guess when we make a fuss we make a fuss to get the point through. But ooooo well. Also Trust me is right, Zartman quit and his son did as well. Dont talk unless you know.

I know who EYE really is, and he is NOT associated with the CRFL, IFL, OR the MSFL. "Dont talk unless you know." Take your own advice!

Eye in the sky said he never missed a crusaders game except one due to travel and also made a statement that he had game film for all the games.

Word of Wisdom
yes sir

I know who EYE really is, and he is NOT associated with the CRFL, IFL, OR the MSFL. "Dont talk unless you know." Take your own advice!

Because that was the biggest of everyone's worries! Eye talks a lot, but SEES little! Everyone that has posted negative on here, let the competition of the game turn into swinging a fist(or helmet), for all the broken rules that have been overlooked, commissioners involved in fights and not suspended, and for many other obvious reasons...semi-pro was given a black eye! It wasn't one man or one team! No one really cares who Eye is, Supafan is, or who I am...we are all biased and have opinions! But thanks to Words of Wisdom, we should all sleep better tonite knowing EYE is not a Crusader!

ZzZzzzZZz
Word of Wisdom
yes sir

Because that was the biggest of everyone's worries! Eye talks a lot, but SEES little! Everyone that has posted negative on here, let the competition of the game turn into swinging a fist(or helmet), for all the broken rules that have been overlooked, commissioners involved in fights and not suspended, and for many other obvious reasons...semi-pro was given a black eye! It wasn't one man or one team! No one really cares who Eye is, Supafan is, or who I am...we are all biased and have opinions! But thanks to Words of Wisdom, we should all sleep better tonite knowing EYE is not a Crusader!

That is true, EYE cant be a Crusader. He talks with his computer, the Crusaders talk with their fists.

Eye told ya'll Eye would let you all know who Eye am. Eye will stay true to my word. It is almost time. Listen, Eye saw you play. Eye saw with my own Eye! Eye didn't have to mention said controversy, because you knew exactly what Eye was talking about. If you guys were a little more media savvy, maybe you would have seen the bigger picture of ESPN coming and doing a story on the SPARTANS. What happened to Coleman (Rest his soul) Had nothing to do with the SPARTANS, so it couldn't have been that they came to get clarity on THAT situation. They served ya'll up. Plain and simple. You can go on any poll that covers MINOR LEAGUE, SEMI-PRO Football and NOT see that you exist in the top 100 in the Nation. Yet you were so worthy of a visit from the biggest sports channel in the WORLD. GTFOH! They didn't spin it, you dumbasses took the bait. Eye could see that by bi-focal, magnifying glass, or simply using the force! Damn what you talking. As an organization, GET YOU FREAKIN WEIGHT UP! Hopefully this answers your questions of why ESPN chose Zartman's interview instead of the other 12. Your asses got SACRAFICED! Wake up! ESPN doesn't cover US! Says Eye!

Eye

When ESPN came they informed us they were there to do a story on why we play, what motivates us to play and what we enjoy by playing. But see you don't know that shit or that part. We were told they picked us due to our website and our motto. You talk about a slap in the face, hell they only showed the bad parts you dumb ass, they had plenty of good footage to use. They choose not too. There was no hint to what they were really doing. So to criticize us because they contacted us, not the other way around, and asked to come to us for a story, what team would have said NO. Not a single team out there would say no.

Going to miss you zartman. I just wish you woukd think before you speak.( talking about bad mouthing the team and coach privately and publically) i also had issues with your defensive play calling also but kept quite about it.
I also feel the team is a loving and forgiving team and would love to have you back if you can suck up your pride. We can use you in our championship run. It would be a nice way to go out for you.

eye is a thug sader would you expect eye not to be bias.

What have I been missing all day?? Last I heard was he quit. Eye you have no intelligence when it comes to football because you really are biased in every way shape and form. But that is ok semi pro football forgives you. You sit and trash every team you can with the exception of one team and we know what team that is. I guess most issues are made bigger due to people like Eye. I call it as I see it. Don't know who you are but honestly I don't think anybody truly cares to be honest. You are the type that will come and go like so many have and people like you have made this website steadily gone down hill.

Every time we get on here with the exception of Tailgater and I making post with predictions and new found info it is someone talking trash about someone else, this is uncalled for and ridiculous. Share info, enjoy the site, stop ruining this site.

As for Mike I don't know what to say about that, I guess if it is his choice to quit it is his choice. The only person he will end up letting down is himself.

Big an Little Zartmen left the team due to the on going issues with laville high school an Spartans ownership over the lack of field payments that were promised to laville high school for use of a home field. The zartmens have Ties to laville high school an friends on the school board which was one of the main reasons the Spartans were able to obtain laville as a home feild! It has nothing to do with espn or the story they aired the real reason was what I have written above. I agree the story aired on espn looked bad for the semi pro world but big zartmen is not a thug he spoke his mind And only said what we all think on game days!! I for one know and have heard past teammates and opposing teams say that exact samething Zartmen stated on espn an to deny it is Ludacris! This is football not the local bowling league we play a violent sport an zartmen only said what we all feel on game days! An the comments said about D. Colemen may he r.i.p. may have been insensitive but really 95% of players felt the same way if his death would have effected any of us, all would have sit this season out! The real story is spartan ownership an their lack to pay what was promised to laville! Dont expect the spartans to have the same home feild next year an to obtain another home feild after this issues will be difficult for them! So now the question will be will spartans feild a team in 2013? Well i for one know that several key players are going to the newly formed team in indiana! An if i know zartmen this is not his last year he has one more good year left an he will be looking to line up over the spartans on saturdays next year! PAY LAVILLE FAT ASS!

Insider....
The only thing you have inside info on is zartmans ass because you are so far up it. Zartmans believe of the story is so far off. Almost as far off as him playing for usc or being a special opps forces. Hell i wouldnt put it past him to say he was in the navy seal 7... the team that was around before the special 8 that got binladin. The field was a disagreement between cost per game over cost for season. As far as i know it has been settled.

Eye didn't start tbis thread to the dumb asses who think Eye just out of the blue decided to hate on you. Tell you what....Eye am not going any where. EYE never said ESPN didn't get other footage. What EYE did say was they served you up....Truth! Have you read the ESPN thread???? Trashed! One other thing Eye am in no way shape or form affiliated with the Crusaders, or the CRFL. As a matter of fact I think that whole league needs to step it up! Says Eye!

Eye

Thank you for this insider, wish i knew who you were, I've been quit about ESPN because lets face it, the ones who know where I was coming from and the ones who don't will never change there minds, I love the game, did I say things that would upset people sure, were they things that haven't been said before, of course not, look at some of the things, Butkis, Lott, Lewis, ect have said, Its just a mind set is all, do I want to hurt someone for the season or there life, of course not, but when I take the field do i need to have a mind set that I'm the baddest there is? sure, I'm going against 6'5 325 pound 25 year old men that know the game, and to do my job it just is what it is, I have respect for anyone who walks on a field across from me, but that doesn't mean I'm not coming after you, and expect you to do the same, if I get hurt, thats the nature of the game, i won't whine about iot afterword, I have NEVER been kicked from a game, NEVER had a flag thrown on me for a late hit or unsportman play, during the fight with the Cru, I'm on film walking by myself over to check on a down Cru player and then shake hands with the ones around him and leave the field, because thats also how I am after a game, I do not talk about players Mothers, wifes, girlfriend, what I'
m going to do to them during the game ect, the trash talk is something i am poor at, so I stay quit, as for all-star, it's SEAL team 6 you were thinking of, I was on the practice sqd at USC when stationed in CA. and if you are that interested in my military background, please feel free to go to the Marshall county records and look at my dd form 214, it's public.

Zartman
Please come back and we can hug like men and have all forgiven.

I'd love to do just that, just let me know who you are.