supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watch out Spartans...

During tonights Revolution vs Crusaders game, #24 on Crusaders was using the players last name who previously played on the team and removed week 3. The post on the crossroads facebook page about this was removed. Yes, they did check IDs before the game, but the name/numbers were not matched up.
Other question I have is that I thought if the Crusaders fought again, they were suspended.....well after the game an all out brawl happened. Not sure who started it, and saw a lot of people record it, but I know nothing will be done yet again to the super team. I just hope that the next team that plays them gets a fair game.
All of these fights are getting very childish. Its sad that the league has come to all the mud slinging, bashing, and just bad sportsmanship.
I thought this was supposed to be fun and for the love of the game?! Not revenge on teams or players or fans.....
I love watching football & love coming to the games, but this year just seems like its cutthroat and not family oriented. Can we get back to true football and not cheat, fight, lie, steal, to win at all costs?

Re: Watch out Spartans...

It's really, really sad for the fans, the families and the public who makes a showing at the games in which all of us grown men make a choice to participate in and play...Why has the same actions been an ongoing problem with a particular team and certain players who continually make such a bad name for not ony theirselves but team and paint a bullseye and have public embarrassment...I don't get it, we don't get it, and most of the fans who do show up or even onlookers who stroll by don't get it....Regardless of who wins, loses and what not, at the end of the day and night, majority of us players go back to reality, (families, jobs, school, etc, etc)...Why behave the way we shouldnt just because there are some knuckleheads who swear by all means that by starting fights because he feels he has something to prove or start something just because...There are plenty of great athletes in the CRFL, and there are just a few that just downright should stay the "F" outta the league....Just tired of the same story that never seems to cease, if anything this league should praise each and every team in existence and help market, help grow it and help solidify its image and name....Why ruin it, it is a privilege to walk out there on a Saturday afternoon or night, there are thousands of guys out there who wished they could but there are a few of us that still can, be greatful and humbled about the opportunity at hand...It's great to be highly competitive and trash talk and hit hard and pump up the volume on the field, because that's part of the game, but to intently do harm is a disgrace to the name of FOOTBALL....Just know that your actions are always being viewed, being watched and the CRFL is a walking billboard....Just remember when you go walking out onto that field, that jersey number, that uniform and that helmet you strap on, that's your NAME, your FAMILY you're showcasing, let's really dig deep and play the game right and be safe so that there wouldn't be anymore public massacre on this league....

@ Lisa
What transpired at Lawrence Park last night was a football game between two RIVALS who truely do not have any good feelings for each other well lets just say these teams hate each other and the game was played at a very high emotional level from the kick off. This was to me was a hard foughtfootball from both sides of the ball.
Maybe you would prefer to see everyone kiss and hold hands between plays but football is a contact sport, it is a violent game and when playoffs start and someone goes home it gets even more emotional.
These two teams BOTH left it all on the field, both teams are deserving teams and it is a shame that one had to lose.
The only thing the Crusaders haven't been blamed for this year is the severe drought that hit Indiana.
I myself am looking forward to seeing the rematch with the Spartans next week and cheer for whoever represents Indiana in the C.R.F.L. Championship game in Ohio.
People need to stop the bashing on these boards, the officials will file a report and there were no arrests of any kind just high emotions from players who love football and hate to lose.

So you are saying that fighting between two teams is ok as long as it is the playoffs and the emotions are high?? Get the hell out of here. This is why the CRFL is looked down upon. People come up with excuses to say the fight was ok to have. There was in no way shape or form ok for a fight to break loose. I am sorry but this should be the end of the road for the Crusaders as well since they started the fight last night. CRFL DO YOUR JOB AND GET RID OF THE CANCER OF THE LEAGUE, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!

Personally im tired of the bs. But we all know Jon Jackson is a bully. And he has the refs and the crfl owners in his back pockets. You guys know that. Jon jackson and and the crusaders have been doing this all year did u really think it was going change. But foreal its not Jons fault, its the owners, especially Tyler peckum and the crush coach. Really the crush coach had the chance to put them out especially after jj hit him in the face. Hey crush coach, how dare you get on here and bash jonny gayels,and call him a thug and say he don't belong in the crfl, but you let the jj lead crusaders still play. You just tried to sweep that has under the rug huh.

If this is true about the brawl then they should be done for the year they are on probation that means zero tolerance, i dont care who started it. this is my first year in the crfl, i played in the IFL last year and a few years ago played in the msfl and this crap was and would not be tolerated in either league from any team. I played in the indiana conference this year and i do not want a thug team representing my conference any more in the playoffs its sad, the owners and players need to step up and put a stop to it for any team that acts this way not just the crusaders, if this is the way this league is gonna run their league i want mothing to do with it nor do i want my family,friends,teammates around it football is a violent game but this isnt gangland we all hold a requirement to our communitys to behave better then that when we use their feilds. just for the record i dont play for any team in the playoffs just annoyed at the fighting in the league i play in with nothing being done...SAD

well if there was a fight after the revolution - crusaders game and being the crusaders are on probation they should be done by all rights and either the Spartans get a bye and a walk into the league championship or the revolution and Spartans play for the right to move on either way the crusaders should be kicked out of the league for violations of conduct the CRFL kicked out the vipers for less then this. CRFL owners if you want to get new quality teams in your league next season end this one like you care and show everyone and every team that you do hold your teams to a higher standard and remove your cancer before its to late

I heard several Revo players bragging that they started the fight that would end the crusaders and that is exactly what happened they lost to a team for a 4th time and it killed them and they will do anything to try to move on

"Really" This is getting out of hand. We don't care who we play,but something needs to be done. We had one issue with this team this year and had the law book thrown at us. This team has had problem after problem and nothing is being done. No matter who started this fight that they were involved in again. Because of what happen againest this team last time we played them my family wont come nor will my close friends to watch me play in the Indiana championship game, because they are scared of what may happen. I am asking for a league vote on this matter for my safety, my team mates safety, and our familys safety. My team has been called thugs, hood rats, and bad boys yet we havent had any issue's except with this team. Every other team we have played this year we have showen nothing but respect and they have done the same before and after the game, but we get called thugs, hood rats, and bad boys. Something needs to be done.

just tried to find the story about the first cru fight on the crfl website that spelled out their probation and its gone! how weird is that!?!?!?!?! its almost like the person that runs the website wanted it to dissapear for the benefit of the crusaders lol

You people are stupid no one has to be cocerned for their saftey everyone has there heads up there asses as adults if someone attaches u with no sign of letting up you just walk a way get real people if they are attacking how do u walk away and its was not a full out brawl it was a couple of dum players mostley on the revo if the crusaders cant play it would be a travity all this talk of kicking them out is just Bs the spartans have absolutly nothing to worry about yo poeple are just hyping up something out of not wanting to play a talented team get over yourselves u were in the situation they were u would have protected ure self as well these comments are pure BS and all of yall no it good luck spartans on what ever should happen but if the crusaders cant play the league should revalute themselves as men that was a good game hands down when they lost to the crush there was no fight this was just a case of sore losers trying there best to hold them down cuz they were going fishing I garentee if the crusaders lost there wouldnt have been a fight get it together people and lets play ball

I personally was also at this game and how can you say it wasn't an all out brawl, I am not sure who started the actually fight i do know that some revolution players were arguing with refs and then it got bad, Crusaders were on the field to shake hands and one of their players got into it with a revo player then all hell broke loose and it was on the sidelines of the crusaders. This has been out of hand from the beginning and yet CRFL still does nothing, why is that when players from other teams are gone banded from CRFL and a team gets flat out removed but yet this team that has been on probation gets what... a chance to represent indiana...wow good job CRFL way to get this right...something needs to be done otherwise the black eye that CRFL will recieve will never heal...Crusaders are thugs and have been...we will see what happens but we will see nothing done to the Crusaders...good job CRFL and good job JJ..way to EARN the wins you cheating bastard...

Hahahahahahaha you mf's need a life and like I said it wasent an all out brawl if u were there u would have seen most players trying to break it up dummy GET A LIFE DUMMY LMMAO

i should be out there with ma team stright up they threw the book at me but there still play where the do that at.i jus wanna play...

Bottom Line for anyone to say we Spartans or our fans/Family have nothing to worry about your full of SH*T I was at the game where our fight broke out I was helping break up the fight and then my team mates my father who was also helping break up the fight were threatened by people on the crusaders sidlines to be shot... so you tell me why the hell nothing has or will be done... Am I scared to play the crusaders HELL NO do I fear for my fans and family yes indeed, this is suppose to be a a family sport and the crusaders have done nothing but ruin this for us.... I do wish the Crusaders luck and if or when we face you I hope ya'll prove me and everyone else wrong with a strong CLEAN game of football... Good Luck fellas I'll see whoever on Saturday!!

Ok, to you who said I wasn't there to see what had transpired and that it wasn't a brawl....Is that why the revo players had to jump in to protect the quarterback from being jumped and was trying to pull players off and then another pile of players started to,as you say, scuffle and the police officers were unable to separate the players and they then had threatened to use the tazer....my bad I guess I didn't see the whole picture correctly. Then #12 from the Crusaders started a heated arguemnent with a fan from the Revo over by the consession side of the field. Also I watched as a group of Crusaders stood by the 3 pickup trucks parked next to the bathrooms bragging about how "you wanted to fight a Crusader, you got it assholes!" I guess I missed all that and it must have been a dream and all of the fans who were running to there cars to get the hell out of there while the police were calling for back up.
There were a few and i mean few players that came up and said good game to each other. That there was class and how FOOTBALL should be.
I don't expect a "make out" session, kiss and hold hands after the game and rainbows and butterflies, but I DO EXPECT THAT YOU GUYS ACT LIKE MEN!! I think that children act better than that. I am not one sided on this, I believe both teams should be held for their actions and you obviously did not read my comment before or have an understanding of English...this is FOOTBALL, not hockey, boxing, UFC, WWE, etc. I realize that this is Semi-Pro, but DAMN IT act like PROs or adults. This used to be a fun time and enjoyable and is sad that a few have ruined it for the rest of the players.
Like I said I am not trying to bash anyone, but if you are trying to say that nothing happened you are an imbecile.
This is getting ridiculous and all the fights and BS need to stop and as far as the commissioner and assistant commissioner they need to get handles on this stuff or they are no better than the players that are causing the issues.
That is all I have to say and hope that the rest of the playoffs go well, and good luck to all the teams left. Have fun and stay safe! :)

Emotional game is one thing. Acting an ass is totally different. The big punishment should be from your fan base. Walk away. If the team that you are following doesn't have repect for your saftey, the things that YOU show as men and football players to the youth that come out and look up to you, walk away. Let them play with NO spectators. Crusaders, once again you show your TRUE COLORS. Generals Castaways! SAY EYES!

EYE