supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Honestly

We the Spartans would love to be able to play next weekend against the Crusaders. The recent happenings may prevent this depending on the punishment handed out. We are well prepared to travel and play to earn our spot to the championship game. I have full confidence in the league that the proper actions will take place. Again we have no problem playing the Crusaders and are well prepared to travel and play. It is unfortunate that it came to this to begin with. Right now I feel both teams should start preparing for a game next week and adjust accordingly as needed depending on whatever the ruling turns out to be. Best of luck to everybody and please remain safe.

Re: Honestly

coach josh why would you think about taking your team into a hornets nest because that's what you will basically be doing even if the Spartans win you are libel to get your players hurt the crusaders have proven over and over to be cheap shot artists and have fought after games they won how do you really think they will be if they lose a game of this importance as a coach or owner you need to protect your team family and fans call for a vote and remove your leagues cancer before someone gets hurt

Josh you as an owner should not want a match up with the crusaders they broke the rules by fighting an you along with the other owners should vote an remove them from the league! The owners should also vote on a replacement game should the crusaders be dismissed from the league! I for one think the team with the next best record who did not make playoffs should be allowed an voted into this replacement game!

Josh, I think this is the most noble thing to do! After sitting back & thinking about the situation & weighing out the scenarios, its the only thing to do!

Supaland, lets speculate & say that the Marion County Crusaders are removed from the league. This will GIVE the Tri-City Spartans (notice I said give, not earned) a BYE week, GIVES them a State Championship & GIVES them a free shot @ the League Championship Game. If Spartans win this Championship Game, their Championship will ALWAYS be in question because they did NOT have to play the Crusaders! Especially since the Marion County Crusaders beat the Tri-City Spartans in Week 2 in Indianapolis 38-30.

POINT BLANK: "If the Marion Crusaders are voted & removed from the CRFL, this year's Championship will always be viewed as the Marion County Crusader's Championship that was stripped from them."

By Josh wanting to play the Crusaders, tells the world that he wants his Championship run to go through Indianapolis, & with a Spartan's victory over the Crusaders, the Tri-City Spartans Championship Ring is never in questioned. Pure Genius!

I personally watched the Delaware County Revolution @ Marion County Crusader game last night & I saw & witnessed everything. However, I will let the league do it's duty & handle the situation themselves. My "Eye Witness" statement posted in Supaland will make no impact on the League's decision, it will only encourage others to talk about it more.

After watching last night's game, I am confident to say that the Tri-City Spartans have no concerns regarding their safety coming to Indianapolis for this Championship Game. I am not a Crusader fan, heck, I predict for them to lose every week, but I must say, I felt the Crusader's were as professional as they could be regarding the situation @ hand last night. Matter of fact, as clean as the second half was, I didn't foresee what happened after the game, to happen.

So I happen to admire Josh for wanting to play Crusaders instead of "smh". It would be real easy to lead the pack & vote to remove the Marion County Crusaders from the CRFL for good & take the easy BYE, win the State Championship, & a Free Ride into the League Championship Game. But Josh, is looking out for the Tri-City Spartan's best interest, by eliminating ANY & ALL doubts about how the Spartans obtain their Championship Ring this year by standing up & willing to go through the Play-Offs the right way, instead of the easy way out! Great job Josh!

As far as the Marion County Crusaders, I really don't want this team to get removed. Last night was not their fault. They were purposely instigated, but they need to learn not to retaliate. I hate for the opportunity for a championship run to be stripped from them for this, but they knew they were branded, & they knew all eyes were on them.

Good Luck to the Marion County Crusaders, I wish the best to you guys regarding the results of this situation. And also wish good luck to the CRFL Board trying to figure this one out!

The crusaders should have learned not to retaliate against the eagles, no wait against the spartans in week 2. They fought against the revolution 3 times ,and the crush. Hey thats 6 times in one season. True enough nobody likes the crusaders, but at the same time nobody likes the spartans either. the spartans have not been in another incident since week2 can we say the same for the crusaders. The spartans had to play their rivals and they didn't fight so why did the crusaders . no excuse when put on probation no means no. Owners do what is right and vote them out the league. Furthermore i don't feel like nothing would be tainted because the crusaders have had ample opportunity to clean up their act. We are grown men take responsibility for your actions and move on. It would be tainted if the crusaders won, just because they should have been kicked out the league and not allowed to continue on any err their third fight.

If the crusaders are not kicked out of the crfl they should lose their home field advantage and the spartans should be able to get jonny the assassin back gayles back. Only fair since the crfl isn't going by their league bylaws .

There is no room in this league for violence. T
his should be a quick boot frm the league. It is really a easy decision since they are repeat offenders. How would it look booting a roster violation team and keeping a fighting team.

crfl fan,

"It would be tainted if the crusaders won, just because they should have been kicked out the league and not allowed to continue on any err their third fight."

...very well said & great point. Never thought of that.

It really don't matter if u do play them or not, but what really matter is this team keep getting a past for there behavior,and we lost a player. for nothing. That's not cool,.cuz all these fights, on going to turn really ugly.and.then its going to be to late.....Why people fighting.anyways, its just.football respect the damn game

You guys are idiots...they did not fight the crush and every fight that has been started has been from the other team after getting beat!!! Facts are facts and most of you jus post opinions!!! You look dumb speaking of sumthn you did not witness... Those guys played hard and to be instigated into a fight is weak and has been every time they have beat ass!!! Give them credit they find ways to win games and some ppl jus can't stand it

True Fan
You guys are idiots...they did not fight the crush and every fight that has been started has been from the other team after getting beat!!! Facts are facts and most of you jus post opinions!!! You look dumb speaking of sumthn you did not witness... Those guys played hard and to be instigated into a fight is weak and has been every time they have beat ass!!! Give them credit they find ways to win games and some ppl jus can't stand it

First time they beat the Revoution it was said by the Revo players they cheated to win. THERE WAS NO FIGHT!!!
SECOND time they beat the Revo it was said they cheated to win THERE WAS NO FIGHT!!!!!
THIRID TIMES THEY BEAT THE REVO THE REVO SAID THEY CHEATED TO WIN then in an attempt to try and move on the Revo losers and cry babies started a shoving match at mid-field well after the end of the game to so they could be able to cry ther was a fight grow up and move on REVO you lost to them not once, not twice, but THREE times you are losers to a good team that honestly beat yo ass THREE TIMES THIS YEAR.
They have won several games this year in the last few minutes a mark of a true champion it is clear that they are the best team in Indiana at this point in time and the only way to dispute that is to line up and play which is exactly what should be done.

The issues is that no matter the outcome there are always going to be speculation of the crusaders starting the fight. I am not saying they are not involved but they do not always start a fight. In all semi pro games not one person can sit and say they have not saw a heated confrontation between two players on the field I am sure the Spartans and Cardinals have, I am sure the Force and Crush have, Its a cross town rival! But the relalization that some people do not understand and want to always place the blame on JJ is that he does not even set up the schedule for the refs before the year, hell the refs do not even have any idea on who he is, he is usually the first on the field and not even a captain to even be able to speak to the refs. Every CRFL owner knows there is a head of ref's, JJ does not call and hand pick individual ones. Also for issues on the field, yes JJ and the Revo/Pirates/Renegades have issues because of a few years ago, so when you have 3 people coming at you blitzing through the A gaps what would you do? I mean its a heated game, emotions get the best of all of us, no matter if you try to deny it or not. The refs do make bad calls, where one pass interference is called and you may think is not there,, there is an incomplete pass where pass interference was not called. It goes both ways. All 3 games have been a tight and good one. The fact is the Revo could have won the 1st one but a toss back to the rb from the wr was dropped and recovered by the crusaders, the last game, there was a missed field goal and not to even bring up the 40 yrd touchdown pass with 2 min left that was dropped wide open. It could have very well went the Revo's way but ended with missed opportunities. As to the events that occured I am not condoning any actions by both teams but when a ref states that there is a facemask and it was a dirty play grabbing JJ face, and our head coach and owner step in and say dont throw the flag, that gives you insight on calls we let go in order to not have speculation the crusaders organization cheat's. We have recieved notice there was a police statement that was put in stating that the revo player who gave the report stated that he pushed a Crusader player first to transpire an altercation. Also stated before there is video evidence, which I am sure actions, suspensions, will take place. But why single out all Crusaders altercations when I am sure each game has a few. Why would a team want to get into a situation like a fight knowing they are on probation and after a win? Think about it!

True Fan

Always pulling the victim card is not a good look! News flash there is no vendetta against you! No one is afraid that you are the better team, yeah you are good, but not that good! Crusaders didn't fight Crush? The Crush coach getting punched in the face was an accident? A missed high five???lol most people have witnessed the crotch grabbing, foul mouthed, late hitting Crusaders! THEE only reason your team is allowed to continue is because the commissioner is on your team! The other teams in the league, except of course the Force have no margin for error! A Spartan player is suspended all year for what he should have been flagged for! The Crusaders started the fight with the Spartans! It happened right in front of me...the same crotch grabbing, nasty #28 was mad that he couldn't stop #7! So after game was over, he had to go bump into Mr. Intense! Spartans lost 2 other games...never had another instance at all with personal fouls, or shoving matches!

"Those guys played hard and to be instigated into a fight is weak and has been every time they have beat ass!!! Give them credit they find ways to win games and some ppl jus can't stand it" No let me explain what no one can stand...this is football not streets in Southside Chicago...football is game of controlled aggression! Yes sometimes tempers can flare, but every week?? It was stated clearly after the Crusader Spartan game...any fight would ban either team from the league!! So if they have been "instigated" into fighting every time they win how are the still not banned? Now to the "they find ways to win" everyone has lost a game this year! Did everyone feel cheated? Did everyone start a fight? No and no! The only game teams walk away feeling completely cheated against is vs the Crusaders, so if ya'll can start earning those victories maybe you won't feel like fighting! Real talk I keep seeing how Crusaders and their fans want to blame emotions...well let me be the first to tell you, Crusaders you are emotionally challenged!

Spartans don't want another bye week! So spare everyone the Spartans are scared to play the Crusaders speech! No one has been scared of you all year! The only thing anyone has wanted was to play an honest game of football where the winner walks away with the victory!

Mr. Knickerbocker,

Sorry to ruin your argument, but Cardinals and Spartans have never had an altercation! Talk was all talk during the games! There were plenty of hard hits! But Spartans and Cardinals respect each other! The rivalry exist, because it is always highly competitive! Emotions were high on Saturday, the ones who knew they couldn't control them left the game, changed, and most came back to congratulate the Spartans! Cardinals have class and so do the Spartans! We have all seen heated exchanges, but besides the Crusader Spartans game I have never seen shoving, swinging, and definitely haven't seen a brawl!

If you kick them out of the league, it would be VERY BAD for the integrity (if there is any left) of the CRFL. Eye say the game has to be played. Eye would say this, someone said they should at least lose their home field advantage. Eye would have to agree OR make them put up the money to have security. Not some of your homies with SECURITY shirts, but real uniformed off duty IMPD! Cause God forbid you lose control of a situation and SHOTS get fired. That sounds extreme, but that is where you are headed. Your actions are messing up EVERYONE'S credibility on this level from all Leagues, not just the damn CRFL. Get it together Gentlemen! SAYS EYE!

EYE

Hold on:

I am a former mfl/ifl player and currently I am just a reader to this website just for entertainment and keep up with the Semi Pro game purposes. But I did not see where MrKnickerbocker wrote that there was a physical altercation, he simply stated that altercation which in fact could be viewed as a heated exchange. Do not be so fast to wanting to respond to not let the statement soak in.

For the Spartans and Crusaders, I have saw the video personally before it was taken down, I hear it was only up for viewing and voting purposes, and yes you are indeed correct #28 should not have retaliated, key word retaliate. Im sure every teammate will have eachothers back. So once #7 had the hit on the crusaders player, not the first cut block but the second one before the player was tackled, #28 just stepped in for a team mate as would anyone on any other team would have. Was it over exaggerated the extent of it, yes it was but the events afterwards should have not happened and punishment was due.

I cannot give details on the Crush vs Crusaders because I have not watched a game like I said I only view whats on Supafan but I have heard from many of sorts that Crush ownership Woody Especially dating back a few years ago has a temper and will start alot of drama and then try to apologize and bashing the commish of the league on public websites should not be done. I would assume that if there was an actual punch then a player would have stepped up for their coach. I have saw no posting of evidence so with that it would have to be hear say.

Eye in the Sky
If you kick them out of the league, it would be VERY BAD for the integrity (if there is any left) of the CRFL. Eye say the game has to be played. Eye would say this, someone said they should at least lose their home field advantage. Eye would have to agree OR make them put up the money to have security. Not some of your homies with SECURITY shirts, but real uniformed off duty IMPD! Cause God forbid you lose control of a situation and SHOTS get fired. That sounds extreme, but that is where you are headed. Your actions are messing up EVERYONE'S credibility on this level from all Leagues, not just the damn CRFL. Get it together Gentlemen! SAYS EYE!

EYE

Werent they supposed to have POLICE OFFICERS present NOT dudes in security shirts who are buddies with the crusaders and arent gonna secure shit!?! They were put on probation and KNEW THE CONSEQUENCES. KICK THEM OUT OF THE LEAGUE AND LET'S MOVE ON TO TEAMS WANTING TO PLAY FOOTBALL - NOT PLAY GANGLAND/ THE STREETS ARE ON THE GRID-IRON.

Get real, they have their chance, they had their warning(S), they've brought their regular season GARBAGE into the PLAYOFFS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Act before something bad happens and the CRFL has a lawsuit on their hands by not doing their due-diligence.

Well dear reader,

Maybe you read too fast and didn't let it soak in! I was giving my personal view how every rivalry game is not heated!! There were spectators at the game not affiliated with either team! It is not normal to have a shoving match or brawl at every game you play! The first step to solving a problem is admitting there is a problem!

You watched the video, the edited video posted for voting purposes? I applaud you! It happened in front of me! I watched the whole game! Our players were threatened to be shot! That was the game JJ started the first fight! That was the same game #28 stuck his finger in #7's eye! #28 tried so hard to get reaction from #7 the whole game, I saw and heard a lot of the comments! #28 was the same guy grabbing himself toward a group of grandmas, wives, and children! Since you commented about the cut block, yes it was illegal, but if you watch very close he hit him with his ass! Not his helmet or pads! Second hit was questionable, but this was the last play of the game! There was a player with the ball trying to advance up field! It was not retaliation! Spartans defended themselves! Remember there were spectators not affiliated with either team there! Crusaders have had more than one, two, or three "heated exchanges"!

if the CRFL lets the crusaders continue there might not be a CRFL next year or at least not one worth playing in they will not get any decent teams to join a league that allows these actions of the crusaders to go on over and over all that would want to join is teams like the crusaders and im sure teams like the CARDS,CRUSH,FORCE and the rest will not stay around to put there teams,family or fans in a situation that can get violent. so who cares if some think it would tarnish the CRFL if you do kick them out now i say it will tarnish the league and semi pro if you dont. and if they dont id say CARDS CRUSH FORCE and the rest start looking for a new league to join next season your fans and i will follow you there PS. BEING ON PROBATION MEANS ZERO TOLERANCE CORRECT ?

please do you think for one minute tyler will kick his buddy jj and the thugsaders out you must be in dream world

Listen, it started in preseason, Crusaders vs Eagles. Things got so bad they didn't even finish the game. Then week two, the crusaders started the fight as they charged the spartans sideline, it was all on film, because a spartans player did a low block. Then the incident with the crush. Now this?? How is it everytime the crusaders arent at fault, please explain this. spartans, no incident since, crush, no other incident all year, revos no incidents except with crusaders and yet we sit here and debate on what should happen??!! This is a joke. Vipers were kicked out due to 2, i repeat to instances of roster violation, yet the crusaders have been in 4 altercations and nothing has happen. It is pure injustice. I think they could rob a bank and get away with it by saying, ooooppppsss the money fell in my pocket. TYLER PECKHAM this is your decision to make and this will reflect the integrity of the league. All this talk about if they dont play the true championship will never be decided on, bs, if they play and win it all then they truly never earned it due to the fact they should have already been gone. How many times do you tell your children no before you whip their ass for doing wrong?? This is my point. Revos, you lost in the playoffs, you lost on the scoreboard fair and square and to give you the opportunity to try again would just be wrong. The spartans have shown they can hang with any team any time and I feel that they should be representing Indiana. I have no affiliation with them either. I would say the same had the Cards won the last game. It is very simple and easy to understand. No means no, probation mean ZERO TOLERANCE.

Also, how can you ignorant people sit here and defend a team like that, just saying. Also this is not a stab at JJ either just merely stating the truth as I would regardless of what team it is.

cut to the chase

man stright up i sat out the whole season because i play to intense where in the hell they do that at but the crusaders can get away with murder 4 fight since we last met in week 2.man i jus wanna play if i wasnt kicced out i would of made the allstar team. my vision of football and style of play is different from many cali boy style whistle to whistle..

Re: cut to the chase

This is all stupid, we knew who the crusaders were and what they were about after week two. The league punished the spartans unfairly, and put them on probation. You all got on here and bashed the spartans and called them thugs and convicts. Now you're acting just like they did lol. The same understanding they were asking for you all didn't want to give . The spartans got the bad label and had to prove to every one that they could win the big game and that they weren't thugs and convicts. Its to late to kick out the crusaders should have done it already. I remember seing the spartans post on here after they lost in week 2, We will play the crusaders again in the playoffs. People we cant stop this game. I feel the spartans will take it to the crusaders, the way they played us this past Saturday, they are a well oiled machine that's ready to go. This is what the crusaders need, a well whooped ass and i think the spartans are the right ones to give it to them. Game of the year. By the way their isn't nothing but love between us and the spartans they play clean and hard.we have never had a incident with them nor has anything got close. Yes we are rivals but what comes with that is respect.

Hey! There has to be a rule in place for "No attacks toward or in the immediate area of the EYE" SAYS EYE!

Eye

SAID I WASNT POSTING ON HERE BUT JUST TO BE CLEAR IVE ONLY COACHED SEMI PRO TWO YEARSC COUNTING THIS ONE SO WHEN DID THIS BAD TEMPER GET OUT LOL CHECK YOUR FACTS ONLY THING MAKING ME MAD IS THIS PACK OF LIES ABOUT ME SO ONCE AGAIN BYE SUPA FAN

SAID I WASNT POSTING ON HERE BUT JUST TO BE CLEAR IVE ONLY COACHED SEMI PRO TWO YEARSC COUNTING THIS ONE SO WHEN DID THIS BAD TEMPER GET OUT LOL CHECK YOUR FACTS ONLY THING MAKING ME MAD IS THIS PACK OF LIES ABOUT ME SO ONCE AGAIN BYE SUPA FAN

THE SAD PART ABOUT YOUR COMMENT, IF YOU WASN'T THERE THEN YOU DON'T KNOW. THOSE FIGHTS WERE STARTED BY THE TEAM THAT LOST. IT DOESN'T MAKE SINCE OR EVEN SOUND PROPER FOR YOU THINK THAT A TEAM HAS JUST WON A GAME WOULD JUST START A FIGHT OUT THE CLEAR SKY BLUE. IF YOU HAVE A BAD OPINION ABOUT SOMEBODY, THATS ALL YOU HAVE. GET THE FACTS THEN MAKE YOUR CASE.

WHAT?