supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Watch out Spartans...

just tried to find the story about the first cru fight on the crfl website that spelled out their probation and its gone! how weird is that!?!?!?!?! its almost like the person that runs the website wanted it to dissapear for the benefit of the crusaders lol

I personally was also at this game and how can you say it wasn't an all out brawl, I am not sure who started the actually fight i do know that some revolution players were arguing with refs and then it got bad, Crusaders were on the field to shake hands and one of their players got into it with a revo player then all hell broke loose and it was on the sidelines of the crusaders. This has been out of hand from the beginning and yet CRFL still does nothing, why is that when players from other teams are gone banded from CRFL and a team gets flat out removed but yet this team that has been on probation gets what... a chance to represent indiana...wow good job CRFL way to get this right...something needs to be done otherwise the black eye that CRFL will recieve will never heal...Crusaders are thugs and have been...we will see what happens but we will see nothing done to the Crusaders...good job CRFL and good job JJ..way to EARN the wins you cheating bastard...

Hahahahahahaha you mf's need a life and like I said it wasent an all out brawl if u were there u would have seen most players trying to break it up dummy GET A LIFE DUMMY LMMAO

i should be out there with ma team stright up they threw the book at me but there still play where the do that at.i jus wanna play...

Bottom Line for anyone to say we Spartans or our fans/Family have nothing to worry about your full of SH*T I was at the game where our fight broke out I was helping break up the fight and then my team mates my father who was also helping break up the fight were threatened by people on the crusaders sidlines to be shot... so you tell me why the hell nothing has or will be done... Am I scared to play the crusaders HELL NO do I fear for my fans and family yes indeed, this is suppose to be a a family sport and the crusaders have done nothing but ruin this for us.... I do wish the Crusaders luck and if or when we face you I hope ya'll prove me and everyone else wrong with a strong CLEAN game of football... Good Luck fellas I'll see whoever on Saturday!!

Ok, to you who said I wasn't there to see what had transpired and that it wasn't a brawl....Is that why the revo players had to jump in to protect the quarterback from being jumped and was trying to pull players off and then another pile of players started to,as you say, scuffle and the police officers were unable to separate the players and they then had threatened to use the tazer....my bad I guess I didn't see the whole picture correctly. Then #12 from the Crusaders started a heated arguemnent with a fan from the Revo over by the consession side of the field. Also I watched as a group of Crusaders stood by the 3 pickup trucks parked next to the bathrooms bragging about how "you wanted to fight a Crusader, you got it assholes!" I guess I missed all that and it must have been a dream and all of the fans who were running to there cars to get the hell out of there while the police were calling for back up.
There were a few and i mean few players that came up and said good game to each other. That there was class and how FOOTBALL should be.
I don't expect a "make out" session, kiss and hold hands after the game and rainbows and butterflies, but I DO EXPECT THAT YOU GUYS ACT LIKE MEN!! I think that children act better than that. I am not one sided on this, I believe both teams should be held for their actions and you obviously did not read my comment before or have an understanding of English...this is FOOTBALL, not hockey, boxing, UFC, WWE, etc. I realize that this is Semi-Pro, but DAMN IT act like PROs or adults. This used to be a fun time and enjoyable and is sad that a few have ruined it for the rest of the players.
Like I said I am not trying to bash anyone, but if you are trying to say that nothing happened you are an imbecile.
This is getting ridiculous and all the fights and BS need to stop and as far as the commissioner and assistant commissioner they need to get handles on this stuff or they are no better than the players that are causing the issues.
That is all I have to say and hope that the rest of the playoffs go well, and good luck to all the teams left. Have fun and stay safe! :)

Emotional game is one thing. Acting an ass is totally different. The big punishment should be from your fan base. Walk away. If the team that you are following doesn't have repect for your saftey, the things that YOU show as men and football players to the youth that come out and look up to you, walk away. Let them play with NO spectators. Crusaders, once again you show your TRUE COLORS. Generals Castaways! SAY EYES!

EYE