supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
D.O.A COREY THOMPSON'S NIGHTHAWKS

Attention all Indiana Nighthawk members and fans:

This weekend members of the team learned that Corey Thompson, Owner of the Indiana Nighthawks has decided to join forces with a wealthy sponsor (Jim Gandolf) that is planning on creating their own team called the Red Cats. This team will have paid staff and players on it.. The Indiana Nighthawks will be considered to be the Red Cat's "B" team in the league. This information has never been openly shared with the current team members. Although we all applaud Mr. Thompson's entrepreneurial spirit, what we don't applaud is how he cowardly abandoned his team mid-season amidst accusations of gross financial mismanagement and lack of professionalism toward the team. For the past year, Mr. Thompson has struggled with a series of financial problems that caused him to mismanage the team. Instead of searching for viable alternatives, he used existing player fees and sponsorship funds for his own personal gain and failed to meet his financial obligations with Park Tudor School, our home field. This left the team mid-season with no funds and the inability to close out the season.

They say that the sign of a true leader comes from someone who can lead their people through adversity with honesty, respect and above all else integrity. Mr. Thompson's behavior during the past several months has shown a true lack of integrity that has diminished the team's morale and willingness to join the reincarnation of this team under the Red Cats' leadership. We wish Mr. Thompson well in his future endeavors and encourage those who are interested in joining a professional organization to stay tuned for more information as despite what Mr. Thompson might think, the Nighthawks will rise like the Phoenix!
So those of you still interested in playing for the nighthawks next season please choose wisely Corey’s team… Or THE REAL NIGHTHAWKS!

MY NAME IS JERMAINE FEARS #80 OF THE REAL NIGHTHAWKS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE..... ALL REAL NIGHTHAWKS NEED TO APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

Re: D.O.A COREY THOMPSON'S NIGHTHAWKS

This Some bs this season could have been better. But us as players we have to stick together and stay as nighthawks were not worried about what anybody say we are doing this for us. I work hard and play hard. Some people jus gotta understand what that mean. WORK HARD!!!

SMDH!!!!!!

EYE

Im not sure on everything that is going on but I will have to say that you guys have to find a way to stay together. You guys are legit and have some ball players. Keep your heads up and keep pushing....