supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Roster violation

Asking the Crusaders organization to please not use my name, as I was taken off of the roster in week 3. My parents only gave birth to one Cedrick Tinker. You bought back my jersey, not my name. Heard it called 2-3 times for plays last night, and considering I'm recovering from a fractured collar bone....it would be impossible for me to play! #24 was not on the roster this week, I heard the ripped jersey theory, but that does not explain the use of my name. Next time that you want to cheat, use my white guy name....Billy Doe. Oh and the player that had a "ripped jersey" was # 21 & that players jersey looked intacked.
Keep doing what you do, just stop using MY NAME!

By the way, how long have you been using my name?

Re: Roster violation

#24 was Coy Campbell.
The announcer was going off an old roster
He is on the official league roster as #0
All players ID's were checked before the game by the refs.

Wait, today it is coy campbell, yesterday it was nick blake #21 with a ripped jersey. Make sure you get the lies straight, and stop using my name!

Point is that roster changes could be made until week 5. Cedrick Tinker and his wife decided to join the revolution football team to "utilize his skills." the Crusaders organization bought back his jersey and was wore in a game by a player who did not step onto the field. That player then left the team for personal reasons and #24 was handed to Nick Blake, #21 is Coy. These players are legally on the Crusaders roster and as stated already ID checks were set before hand. If there is any more possible ways to come up with something to nit pick about I am sure someone will. The Crusaders organization actually had a binder full of everyones ID's copied during week 2, only 5 players were added by week 5 because 5 players had left the team to join the Mustangs. Please stop your non sense crying. Maybe them messing up the announcement actually gave you some playing time credit.

When you are losers and you can't beat a team on the field then you must try to make them look bad on a site like supa fan which has roughly 100 readers which is sad because I remember the day when everyone and most coaches stopped by each day to converse and see what everyone was talking about but for the past two years the only thing on peoples minds was JJ did this or JJ did that I don't know the man but he has done one thing that is not in dispute he has made sure the CRFL has prospered he has provided a league where small market team have a home and he has worked hard to promote football. All this talk about kicking a team out after the plaoyoffs start is such a crock of shit there are two weekends left in the CRFL those weekends should be played by the four teams who have EARNED the right to play personally I think the Spartans and Crusaders will be a hard fought great football game that will end with the Spartans moving on and the Crusaders congratulating them on a good game.

This is his fiancee, and he received a phone call that HE was called at 5pm the Friday before the Revolution Game on week #3, Ced NEVER stated that he was leaving to better his skills, he was asked to leave and was told at one point and time to be patient and that the coach needs room on the roster for players from other teams to fill the offensive line. Also< i had heard from a "Chicago team scout" that Ced was voted out by the team from what he had heard.....I am so sick of all the lies that keep going around.
Don't get it twisted! Also "Mr tear in the beer" lets say that the player using my fiancee's name got into trouble, that would put a bad name on the name he was using and put a bad name out there for him, and then the guy that was using the false name wouldn't tarnish his real name.
Bottom line is, stop using the name. If it isn't cheating then fine, but using a false identity is not kosher.
But I see you can hide behind a different name, so you must be a Crusader.
This football league has really declined in the past year.
Not trying to get in the middle but you are acting like peewee ball!!

Lisa, your boyfriend sucks. Face it, he's GARBAGE! Always has been, always will be. He's never brought ANYTHING to the table for ANY team he's played on. He can't play no closer than an hour away from home because every team in the NE corner of the state knows he sucks donkey dick. Akkles, for the love of God and everything that's holy, hang em up. Get your thumb work right. Play Madden. Tell your pet to stay off of here (kinda makes you look bad). Lisa, it's obvious that the razor doesn't work well for you. I'd start using Black Magic shaving powder from here on out.

Ok i haven't posted on this site in quite sometime, and well i just enjoy reading all this bullshit after the game saturday, i will not voice my opinion on the game because my opinion like everyone else's on here really has no bearing on what is or isnt going to happen. However everyone does have an opinion about what happened, that doesn't give anyone the right to start bashing a person and/or his family. If you think that Tinker is a bad player fine that is your opinion but to get on here and tell his wife that he sucks donkey d... and then to tell her to hang him up, thats uncalled for, she was voicing her view of what has happened and you try and take things to a personal level, that is childish and out of line. I for one would enjoy knowing that my wife supports what i do and wants to see MEN play ball and enjoy the love of the game the right way, not a bunch of BOYS who can't control their actions and lets emotions go to far as they did Saturday night, this is not a stab at any team because both teams had players involved and both teams took it to far. as far as for Tinker and Lisa take care and be safe hope your healing up well....Sauri #52revo..

WOW, really?! Does it make you feel more of a man to bash a woman that stands up for her's? Do you really have to take it to that level? So what is your real name or are you that low class trash that is not able to throw a stone without hidding behind a bush? C'mon man, really? I was on here speaking my mind just as the rest do, but i used my real name. i have been threatened by the Commish of the CRFL to keep my mouth shut and now I have some no name boy bashing me....Do you have little "man" syndrome, and by attacking women it makes you feel better? Personal attacks are uncalled for and it shows what typ of person you are, but no one will know that because you hide. Good Luck to you in the future, and hope someday you grow up.

Thank you #52, I appreciate your defense!

well I see that you don't know me or know about me, your on here running your mouth about stuff you don't know. I tried to handle this with the owners like a gentleman, but i see that you want to handle it like females. Do you have a personal problem with me? You can call me anytime....
My ISSUE, once again is about my name being used, and this is being taken to a whole wrong level. Using another persons identity is illegal, and if LIKE I SAID before, something happened and it was under my name, I have to deal with the consequences.
You must have low self esteem if you have to talk about someone you don't know.....