supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jj is the tie breaker

I just got off the phone with a few owners and the have a tie vote on what to do about this saturday. I will nit disclose their thoughts but the vote was a tie because neither the revolution nor the spartans were aloud to vote due to conflict of interest. The tie breaker goes to commish..... really no conflict their. Lol
I have copy of the you tube fight from the first spartan and crusader fight. I am planning on putting it on you tube tonight under the phrase. .. this is why commishs should not play also....
I will however not upload it if i am told not to by the majority of people on this site. Please let me know before 545 tonight
Thanks

Re: jj is the tie breaker

What business is it of yours to spread news (assuming that it's even true) of what the owners vote on before it's even been publicized? You're doing nothing but trying to stir the pot to drudge up more shit for the all the jackels on here to eat up. And then to threaten the league with some fight videos to make them look bad? You really are a fucking moron, aren't you?

Why would they EVER let you play in the league now? Why would anyone, once word gets out to the other leagues that you threaten the leaders when you don't get your way? You've just dug your own grave several times over in one move. Add that on top of all the badmouthing you've been doing the entire season and no coach in their right mind will ever want you on their team. You're too much of a liability when there are far more skilled and far better behaved players to choose from.

"Allstar" player? Please. Allstar players are those who prove themselves on AND off the field, who dedicate themselves to their team, and who act as a guiding example of what a teammate should aspire to be. You've done none of those things.

Moron, whoever started this post is not Mike Taulbee#24! That has been established time and time again!

allstar tri spart 24
I just got off the phone with a few owners and the have a tie vote on what to do about this saturday. I will nit disclose their thoughts but the vote was a tie because neither the revolution nor the spartans were aloud to vote due to conflict of interest. The tie breaker goes to commish..... really no conflict their. Lol
I have copy of the you tube fight from the first spartan and crusader fight. I am planning on putting it on you tube tonight under the phrase. .. this is why commishs should not play also....
I will however not upload it if i am told not to by the majority of people on this site. Please let me know before 545 tonight
Thanks

Who ever you are PLEASE PUBLISH that VIDEO and your thoughts and I hope your stupid opinion then once it is posted under a youtube account where things can be verified I hope like hell the league, John Jackson, and anyone else SLANDERED by your lies and untruthful statements takes your sorry ass to court and proves you to be the lying rat that you are you are nothing but a cry baby busy body with nothing better to do grow up and get off the computer before it causes you a law suit people just can't make false statements about other people that harms their reputation. !!!!

allstar tri spart 24 I dont know who you are but I got a good idea who you are.And once again He is not Mike number 24.And I know for a fact your not him cause he is at work right now.

And you need to knock this shit off before you get more shit started before this Saturdays game even starts.And what happened week 2 needs to be let go and both teams need to go out there and do there fighting with there pads and not there fist.And if you keep this shit going your just going to end up getting ether Mike 24 hurt or one of his team mates hurt.

Its just sad that people cant let stuff go and to remember just to injoy the game.