supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: the video is posted

Looks like a bunch of thugs on both sides. Boot the crusaders and put the revo on probation. Oh wait that wont happen. Jj and peckham have a man crush on each other. On a side note, the girl recording sounds pretty dumb.

What more do you need? You can clearly see a crusader player strike the revo player an then the revo play jump on that crusader! What more proof do you need owners to remove this cancer! The crusaders need to be removed! The rwvo need to be suspended next year a game or few! Dont give me that crap about it was between two indivdual players on both sides the teams need punished for this on both sides! Spartans should have a bye an head into the while well rested! WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED IN ORDER TO REMIVE THESE IDIOTS FROM THE LEAGUE!

Right there shows it crusaders jumped one of the revo players then it went crazy from there but why would u start it if u won, shows right there u did dumbasses

we keep going, if they hit first they get kicked out - says the girl recording
I've got to get the first punch, if we don't win the game, they lose it
The revolution wanted to start this fight to get the crusaders kicked out. She says it plain as day. They were bragging about the fight after the game. The chain gang over hear revolution players picking out numbers of the players they were going to go after after the game. Reports are they even punch a Referee.
These renegades players involved also did the very same thing last year at the Midwest Bowl, and disrupted the CRFL championship game. Why? because they can't lose. And now the truth comes out with them not returning and most player not playing the league next year, they had NOTHING to lose but to take down the team that beat them.
If your attacked, what would you do?
Nice to see Big Will whaling on the small guy.

The only thing this video show is a Revo throwing a helmet in the end zone after the game as the video from the inbreed woman with the deep voice shows there was absolutely no fighting going on and only after the helmet was throw was the fight started if you notice she said over and over that if they fight they are done that was their mentality all night the player that threw the helmet threw it at a Crusader staff member who did tell him to come and get it and he would shove it where the sun don't shine. Three times this helmet throwing Revo player stated and I QUOTE " IF YA ALL FIGHT WE BE PLAYIN IN DA SHIP" It is clear that was their choice to get to the ship tghrough a started fight since they knew they would not win this game. Why else in the world would the BIOTCH have camera rolling and pointed in the direction of the so called player throwing his helmet.
If you look at other youtube videos you will notice that the same fould mouthed woman video taped other games as well even used the same out of focus camera to do it you would think she would at least use a camera that you could actually see something clearly on.
If I had a dollar for time this woman droped the f bomb I could retire tomorrow.
This is great though that she posted this video it clearly show no aggression by any Crusader player up to and including when the helmet was thrown. It also proves without a doubt that the entire Revolution organization was planning on starting a fight when they lost this game. They had this expert cameraman poised with camera in hand and she in fact even knew who to film and be rolling on and where it was going to happen.
Always great to be on camera and know where the action will take place.

The video has been flagged and isnt viewable on youtube. Looks like a cover up by the crusaders. SHOCKER!

oh my
Looks like a bunch of thugs on both sides. Boot the crusaders and put the revo on probation. Oh wait that wont happen. Jj and peckham have a man crush on each other. On a side note, the girl recording sounds pretty dumb.

You can call her dumb if you want but she sounds like PURE TRASH TO ME.
If you will notice the FIRST PERSON TO HIT THE GROUND WAS COACH DAVIS OF THE CRUSADERS.
So funny her saying over and over if they hit first we keep going over and over telling people it is her job to record the fight so they can keep going. What a JOKE !!!!!!!

I would record EVERY SECOND that you thugs are any where near me or mine. You think just cause someone knows your rep and uses a video to help capture you means that they were in the wrong? NO idiot, it means that they are smart and no you are dumb fucks and are going to do what you do best....and they will have it on video. Get it through your head, you guys are idiots and make football look bad. STOP FIGHTING! IF YOU DIDNT FIGHT...NOTHING WOULD BE ON TAPE. ID SAY THE SAME THING, AND DOES IT MATTER IF YOU WERE INSTIGATED? ARENT YOU GROWN? CANT YOU BRUSH IT OFF AND GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME KNOWING THE HOT WATER YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU PUT YOURSELF IN??? NOT CAUSE YOU SOME LIL ASS KIDS. CMON KIDS, LETS GO PUT YOU DOWN FOR A NAP.

No video no evidence......... crusaders win again....... yall can't mess with the cnation. Stop all the crying we play da spartans, on our homefield . We will destroy them, then the crush. Simple as that we already have our rings picked out

That is THEE tackiest thing I have EVER heard!! You will destroy the Spartans, boy plz! Then the Crush, your loss to them should still be fresh! AND you have your rings picked out!? Your lack of respect for your opponents is going to get you stole on! Every team has All-Star players that stood out as great athletes, the only people remembered from your team are the thugs, and not for their ability to play football! Please tell us which retard you are so we can get your reaction after you realize you can't cheat your way to that DREAM ring!! Because that is all that is boy!

crusaders can't be stoped
No video no evidence......... crusaders win again....... yall can't mess with the cnation. Stop all the crying we play da spartans, on our homefield . We will destroy them, then the crush. Simple as that we already have our rings picked out

The crusaders are a bunch of cheatin ass bitches who tried to jump one of our boys and Wat they had comin will beat three of there asses and yea the guy was smaller but when u leap on to some u deserve to get ur ass kicked.and as far as calling certain players out payne# 12 on the crusaders wanted to call someone a Bitch on our sideline and was warned u bet he don't call my boy a Bitch again

Eye don't know. It seems like it was either planned, therefore the camera was rolling, or inevitable, therefore the camera was rolling. Eye will say this though. Whether planned or otherwise, someone TOOK THE BAIT. Now your names are in the negative lime light again! And please tell me Eye didn't see someone throw another helmet??? Revolution you are on the hook too. Both teams were wrong, that helmet was Orange! Or am EYE going blind. SAYS EYE!

EYE