supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Impact Conference Championship vs South Buffalo Celtics

The Tornados will host the South Buffalo Celtics on their home turf at Brebeuf Jesuit Prep School, 2801 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46268. Tickets can be purchased at the gate for $10 for adults and $8 for youth (7-17). Children age 6 and under are free. Kick-off is 7:00 pm this Saturday night, September 29th, 2012. Read more...

Re: Impact Conference Championship vs South Buffalo Celtics

Best of luck Tornados!

Triggs, you know the wife and I will be there bro.....Im sad you and yours bruhs arent playing in the BOB League this fall, get back in there for the winter bro....

Gotta give mad props to the Indiana Tornados for doing it real big this yr, I believe you guys represented the entire state of Indiana, and midwest football period, very well, I would have loved for you guys to have won it all, but that isnt going to happen. Im sure you all will be back better and more hungry next yr.....God bless

How bout a score and details from this one? Dre- have you got the info?

Celtics won 17-13. 3-0 Celtics at the Half. Tornados scored to take a 7-3 lead in the third. Back and forth in the 2nd half. Celtics had a goal-lins stand with little time left to preserve the win. I wasn't there but had a lot of friends that texted me the play-by-play. Defensive effort on both sides. Tornados played their butts off. All the info I have.