supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
game at cove

What's this I hear about a game in south bend at the cove?

Re: game at cove

What is the Cove?

Coveleski stadium is where the southbend minor league baseball team plays. I heard that there will be a couple football games played there. like the Spartans and thunderhawks and a couple other teams

This game is not happening.

But the game will now be hosted by the ThunderHawks against Spartans on October 27th at 2pm. All proceeds goes to the Logan Center in South Bend.

Why is this? Is it because it wasn't ever going to happen!! The Spartans can't afford a field during the season let along have the fanbase to fund a fundraiser at the Cove. Next lie please?

I think they tried to put the cart in front of the horse... or count their chickens before they hatched. ThunderHawks have their own field and the game still goes on. Plus all the money goes to a good cause.

There was no lie, because people don't like to see others do big things they ruin things. This is why semi pro is declining, somebody doesn't like someone else and will dedicate their life to ruin whatever they got going for them. That is the truth. Everybody wants to run their mouths about stuff they know nothing about.

Sounds like you know what you are talking about. It sucks when the tables are turned.

Just make sure that when you mention something like playing someplace like The Cove, that all your ducks are in a row before making that kind of announcement. You just never know who might have inside connections there.

All I have to say is everyone come to the game and support your Northern Indiana Semipro football teams compete for a good cause. It'll be a good time for all. The first annual " Battle for Michiana".

just as long as someone from the thunderhawks is taking the money and not josh

maybe someone from the school you did wrong are friends with someone at the cove joshy

I will end the discussion about the Cove and that part of this rediculous thread. I announced for the Silver Hawks this season at the Cove. When this whole issue came up I contacted some of the employees at the Cove and no one knew about it. I thanked them and kept it to myself that, at least at the lower part of the food chain, no one knew anything about a game at the Cove. Also there are more renovations going on there right now for next season and all the concession stands and restrooms are winterized and moth balled for the winter. I did not tell anyone from the Thunder Hawks about it because that is none of my business.
I don't know anything about the Spartans and their situation and anything posted here in Supa by nameless idiots. If they did not pay their bills or shafted anyone I invite them to come up to me and let me know at the game at the Thunder Hawks field. But only if someone from the Spartans thinks it's necessary for me to know for whatever reason they think I should know. (More or less for those who only read half the threads and then start typing I don't care about the Spartans business)

Now if I offended anyone, like I previously mentioned, I will be at the benefit game and will be on the PA running my mouth. Immediately after the game I will be at the bottom of the scaffolding tearing down my equipment. Please feel free to come up to me and state your complaint about me, my comments, or my lack of typing skills.

More or less..... Give it a rest boys....This is a benefit game for raising funds for a good cause. GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!

Scaffolding one more time. Next year you'll have a press box if you so choose.

crawlfisch
Scaffolding one more time. Next year you'll have a press box if you so choose.

No worries. I actually like going beck to the good ole days. Reminds me of the afternoons with the DC Warriors!

What field on the 27? is it the northwood jrhigh field in walkarusa(forgive the spelling) and the time, thanks Z

69954 County Road 11
Nappanee, IN 46550
(Intersection of CR 11 & CR 48)
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=hl=en&sll=41.48029,-85.944672

Admission $5 ages 12 and up. All proceeds will be donated to the Ansari Center for Autism.
http://www.ansaricenterforautism.org

ThunderHawks 25
Spartans 6