supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Northwest Indiana Jaguars Seeking Players

New team in Northwest Indiana seeking dedicated players for the 2013 season

Seeking talented, dedicated and serious players.

If interested please contact me via email jaguarfootball@ymail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Re: Northwest Indiana Jaguars Seeking Players

What league are you guys playing in?

Currently undecided talking to a couple of leagues right now and may even go independent for the first season.

Where in Northwest Indiana will you be located?

This team will try to start in South Bend which is very confusing considering their name. Their coachs' they have now are very questionable leadership decisions but the owner is still unknown to this point. They will probably most likely go into the IFL at which they will most likely end up folding. The bigger question is why another team in the South Bend area, just doesn't make sense. You have a good team up there time to build on it, not start another sorry team. A time will come that no teams will exist in South Bend. Awful sad if you ask me.

Wow this is what's wrong with semi pro instead of attempting to uplift you would rather bash, disrespect and talk down on others. You have little info about this team and zero info about me and your attempt to tarnish this team and my reputation is 100% unnecessary. I

Not trying to bash anybody, pointing out fact. You say I don't know anything but all you put up on here is an e-mail. You could give more info on here. Info I have found out is kind of unstable. Give us more info, tell us who you are, explain your team. Don't you feel these are important for people know??

Jaguar Football
Wow this is what's wrong with semi pro instead of attempting to uplift you would rather bash, disrespect and talk down on others. You have little info about this team and zero info about me and your attempt to tarnish this team and my reputation is 100% unnecessary. I

Jaguars - best of luck in whatever league you are going to. Being an owner and running a football team is hard work and you are in for a ride. I am not sure if this is your first stint, or you have ran teams in the past. Just know that you are in for a wild ride. You will get picked on, ridiculed, blamed, and anything else you can think of. There are a lot of 'new' teams popping up every year. The majority of them fold and dont finish a season. Just make sure that if you are in, you are in 100%. Follow the rules and run your team with integrity and you will be just fine. Haters will hate, but at the end of it all, if you do things the right way you will be proud of what you accomplished. Winning is a big part, but winning isn't everything. Good luck this season and I hope that you find a home.

yuppp
This team will try to start in South Bend which is very confusing considering their name. Their coachs' they have now are very questionable leadership decisions but the owner is still unknown to this point. They will probably most likely go into the IFL at which they will most likely end up folding. The bigger question is why another team in the South Bend area, just doesn't make sense. You have a good team up there time to build on it, not start another sorry team. A time will come that no teams will exist in South Bend. Awful sad if you ask me.

Yuppp brings up a good point. Why not try to help build on a current existing team in that area vs. diluting the talent pool, the the possible marketing $$, sponsors, etc. Most new teams tend not to make it, especially when they are not in their own unique markets.

Well said Tony...

Josh, why continue posting under yuppp?

Coach Josh
Sep 9, 2012 - 11:02AM