supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mustang player pulls gun out on a revo player

Man wat is the world comin to.. If U get punched pullin out a gun should not be the first thing... ESP when there are kids out there

Re: Mustang player pulls gun out on a revo player

Can some one please elaborate if this is a true occurrence and Jersey number or name if possible.

Yeah guys name was Tiggs and pulled if out on mathew Gaddis

@ Semi-pro, the altercation couldnt have been between Tiggs and Gaddie because Gaddie wasnt even around when that altercation arose. See, this is why people need to know all the facts before running to supafan giving information. If you dont know all the information then dont speak on it! Plain and simple!

This is what happen, i was there i saw the whole thing:
After the Mustangs destroyed the Revo, a mustangs player (Tiggs #23)got into a verbal altercation with a Revo player (TNT #18). One thing lead to another and a punch was thrown and Tiggs raised his shirt which displayed that he was carrying a gun. Tiggs then stated "I know where he lives, im going to shoot his F***ing house up."

Several players witnessed this, so for those who dont know this please dont speak on it because then you would be spreading rumor.

just sad. semi pro football already gets a bad rep. this does not help at all. if people are going to do this then pat downs must happen.

I was also there.... He didn't jus raise his shirt up he pulled the gun out and pointed it at him then he turned and ran away to his car while still havin the gun pointed at TNT direction.....

That's a shame I'm 6'2" 250lbs wear #95 and I was mistaken for a guy that is 5'8" 165lbs and he wears #18 some people need to stop tryin to tell what they didn't see. Oh yeah I left with more than 4 mins. Left in the game. LMAO @ you "semi-pro" or whoever you are.

I have not been on Supa for a well over a year, and this is the first article I come across.

Step back and think about the magnitude of what has happened here. Guys, we are here to play football, and that is all. When did guns come into the equation? That is the most despicable act of cowardliness. This makes me ashamed of ever being associated with semi pro football.

For those of you interested what happened was against the Mustangs code of ethics which are published and known. Any player involved in this incident is no longer associated with the team. While we do not condone these actions we simply cannot, as a team, know exactly what people will do when provoked. This response to getting punched in the face is not acceptable whatsoever.

We, as an organization, apologize for this happening and have handled this as quickly and as thoroughly as possible. This is the last and only public response regarding this situation from an organizational standpoint.

Is this "TNT" guy the same person that has start the Marion County Rockets?

no joey stevens is the owner and ryan dodds..