supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spartans are whack

As a FORMER spectator for the spartans.... All I can say about this "organization", if you even want to call it that, is that it is whack. The owner of the team and his wife are a joke! They stole money from the players and did not even pay for the field that was supposed to be called home. All the gate fees went straight into their pockets! Where did it go?? No one knows and they would never give an answer! No concession stands, nothing. Josh paid for the field with a check and then decided to cancel that check so the school NEVER got any money! I am embarrassed to say I even was a part of the spartans fan base for the few games I did attend! Even more ****** that I paid a gate fee for it just to go in their pockets. But for what? They are so filthy it was just gross! They let their children run around with out supervision and were always dirty. I actually felt bad for all of them. If I were an owner I would take more pride in myself and family. This team was just pathetic! There was NEVER a game setup at the cove it was ALL a lie....EVERYTHING was a lie! Where are the spartans going to play next year? They are banned from all school fields in northern indiana. They did not stay and clean up after games just left. DIRTIEST MOST UNPROFESSIONAL TEAM EVER!!!!!!!!

Re: Spartans are whack

People always running their mouth. My kids ran around unsupervised?? That in itself is a joke. And always dirty, wow. It is obvious all you want to do is bash the Spartans team and go to extra lengths to do it. And then not even use your real name, sad, awful sad. As for the money I gave the exact cost of everything and money brought in, do you think it is cheap to run a team?? I didn't line my pockets at all with anything. Have a good day and may God bless you for I pity you for not having anything better to do.

Where did the gate fees go??? I know its not easy run a team but you paid not a PENNY to the school so again.... WHERE did the gate money go?

Half the gate went to St. Judes Childrens research Hospital. The money that was left over was going to be applied to the veterans' fees for next year as every team should do.

Josh, don't you think you should pay fee's owed, by player fee's and the gate,ect. before you talk about next years vets getting a price cut on players fee's? just say'n. Z

Ok I understand donating money to a good cause. I am all for that but when you can not afford your field how are you going to donate money! And like I said the money that is being "used" toward player fees next year.... what you have a separate account because I am pretty sure that you just used that money for your own crap at home... You know just as well as I know there will not be any Spartans next year. Its ok just keep telling yourself that you did nothing wrong this season..... Hope you can live with yourself after lying and stealing from so many :(

Actually there is a separate account for my personal money and the teams money. They are through separate banks in fact so there is no confusion. People need to stop assuming stupid **** and man up about these things. I am hiding nothing.