supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indiana

Are there any teams around Muncie, IN. it is xactly 45 minutes northeast of indianapolis..I play wr 6'0 190lbs..just looking for a well organized team with good staff. looking forward to 2013 season indiana teams!!

Re: Indiana

DG6

How far are you willing to travel?

no more then about a hr n 15...just not tryna b driving to far cause im coming from muncie to practice 2 times a week and i work too..what do u have in mind jc#11..i play wide receiver.. im 6' 190 n my lil will probly most likely play too...lead the team last yr in sacks..he is 6'2 320 n plays d end n can move faster then any 300 pounder ive ever seen off the ball...get at me though n let me know whats up

fortville indiana indianaoutlaws.weebly.com 317-735-5587

DG6
no more then about a hr n 15...just not tryna b driving to far cause im coming from muncie to practice 2 times a week and i work too..what do u have in mind jc#11..i play wide receiver.. im 6' 190 n my lil will probly most likely play too...lead the team last yr in sacks..he is 6'2 320 n plays d end n can move faster then any 300 pounder ive ever seen off the ball...get at me though n let me know whats up

Demetrius must have grown since the fall if he's up to 320. And I don't think he led the team in sacks last year, not that I can debate that cause we didn't even have someone to keep stats. No hate intended, just filtering through some BS. He's a good kid and I wish you both the best this season.

DG6,

The only suggestion I can give you is to make sure you hook up with a team that has a name in the market. Its so easy these days to get burned with the fly by night teams. I play for the Generals and coach JT.....There isnt any other place I would play because JT pushes and gets the best out of any player that makes the team. Check us out.

We have a team meeting on the 12th @ 11am. Hopefully we see you there, so make sure you introduce yourself.

lucas he really did lead the team though in sacks n yea he has got hugh....we was only like 260 during the season n now 319 xactly....me on the other hand has only gained 3 lbs lol...he played all season wit a torn leibrum or however u spell it.. but he had his surgery and doin good...but thanks a lot and best of luck to u too.. n JC def will try n make it and come check the generals out...i have heard a lot of great thing about them and a good tradition. where will the meeting take place

Check out our website and like us on Facebook. It has all the info for every event there. Thanks for checking us out.