supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mustang player pulls gun out on a revo player

no joey stevens is the owner and ryan dodds..

That's a shame I'm 6'2" 250lbs wear #95 and I was mistaken for a guy that is 5'8" 165lbs and he wears #18 some people need to stop tryin to tell what they didn't see. Oh yeah I left with more than 4 mins. Left in the game. LMAO @ you "semi-pro" or whoever you are.

I have not been on Supa for a well over a year, and this is the first article I come across.

Step back and think about the magnitude of what has happened here. Guys, we are here to play football, and that is all. When did guns come into the equation? That is the most despicable act of cowardliness. This makes me ashamed of ever being associated with semi pro football.

For those of you interested what happened was against the Mustangs code of ethics which are published and known. Any player involved in this incident is no longer associated with the team. While we do not condone these actions we simply cannot, as a team, know exactly what people will do when provoked. This response to getting punched in the face is not acceptable whatsoever.

We, as an organization, apologize for this happening and have handled this as quickly and as thoroughly as possible. This is the last and only public response regarding this situation from an organizational standpoint.