supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Help locate Josh Tavernier, Owner of the Spartans, he took off with his kids

You really show your ignorance and stupidity. You can't even use your real name and thats fine because I will find out who you are, may take some time but I will find out. People bash people that they can't be. Half the **** said about me is said by the same person. Usually ignorant people like yourself. So you listen here *****, quit slandering my name and talking about things you know absolutely nothing about, ok you *****.

Re: Help locate Josh Tavernier, Owner of the Spartans, he took off with his kids

wow
I am all for you protecting your kids fat a**! But you sit there an question individuals who comment on this thread On their character but in reality its you who should question yourself! I see on her every week almost people calling you a theif a lier an ect. You need to take a long hard look in the mirror fat boy an speak on yourself! I agree you done the right thing an even posted that this material should have been kept off here, but take that candy bar out of your mouth an listen, you question us but you are the one who shacked up with a meth head i know you are one ugly fat dude but who falls in love with a dope head? You were supose to just give her $10.00 for your time with her not a relationship! Now who should really feel sorry for who?

Dude!!! The word "and" ends with a "d"... It's not silent or invisible, so use it!!!