supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7v7 Indoor Flag Football Tourney

Hey guys, The Classic City Center in Auburn, Indiana is having a Flag Football Tourney December 29th.

I think we could make this a really good tourney. All the proceeds go to the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America. I actually have Ulcerative Colitis so Id really like to see a good turn out, Thanks a lot in advance.

Check out the flyer.

http://classiccitycenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/FlagFootball.pdf

Ben Deleon
Noble County Wolfpack

Re: 7v7 Indoor Flag Football Tourney

flag would be fun, but why not pads? Loved playing in those tournys years back!!

Flag has a much wider appeal...

Did love those Tourneys though.

Hey Ben hit me up if you need anyone on your team still. Coach never got back to me with your number!

im possibly interested Ben hit me up brah

Ok nee info on where to sign up, we have a team we would like to bring to help raise money for the cause! Please post info on here and i will get a team signed up !

Hensley, the quickest way to sign up is to do a Search for "Comeback for Crohns" on Facebook. You can also Call the Classic City Center @ 260-837-8282.

Benjamin Deleon
Noble County Wolfpack

Thanks Ben, got some info from Facebook paig. The 10 man roster is our thing. May have to bring 2 teams lol. Not a problem i am use to dealing with is having to many guys wanting to play lol.