supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ifl

So anybody heard who's in and out in the IFL for 2013?

Re: ifl

Minutemen & Crusaders are in
Wildcats & Extreme are out

What were their reasons for wanting out? That really sucks.

Having payed arena players on their team but I'm sure someone will disagree with me to try to save face. Those rules might be changed later.

crawlfisch
Having payed arena players on their team but I'm sure someone will disagree with me to try to save face. Those rules might be changed later.

As of Tuesday December 18th that rule was removed from the IFL.

So we are just a six team league?

If we play everyone twice that's still more games than last summer. Disappointing when teams fold during the season.

So they wanted to leave, or were they voted out. If they were voted out because they had paid arena players on their team, that is just stupid.

Don't know. I wasn't there.

Both the Wildcats and Xtreme decided to leave. Neither were voted out.

I'm fine with having 6 teams. All teams appear to be stable and dependable. At least there won't be any holes in the schedule this year....hopefully. I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week.

wolfpack 77
So we are just a six team league?

The IFL pulled off six-team seasons in 2012, 2011, and 2004.

I see nothing wrong with a six team league.....kinda cool to play everyone twice. I talked to coach, and I am just glad we, the ifl, didn't vote out the extreme. Should be a fun season.

So when you say "we" that mean you coming back gross?

Yeah, Gross.... Sounds like you're coming back. I certainly hope so. I always enjoy playing Cotton Eyed Joe only once a year....

lol...I guess that is how it came off, but no, I ain't playing. I will be at some games, but it will be in the stands.

The West Central Wildcats moved to the MSFL for obvious reasons. We enjoyed our time in the IFL. It had nothing to do with that rule. Hope all have a great 2013 season! We plan on it! Destination Championship 2013!!!

BCBlaze5
Both the Wildcats and Xtreme decided to leave. Neither were voted out.

I'm fine with having 6 teams. All teams appear to be stable and dependable. At least there won't be any holes in the schedule this year....hopefully. I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week.

LOL so much for not having any holes in the schedule. 1 game a week now. LOL

Hey Dennis Morris the one game this week was given the title GAME OF THE WEEK
that's good one right there I have a suggestion they should change that to
ONLY GAME OF THE WEEK
truthfully any game involving the Blaze or the Thunderhawks isn't really a game now is it.