supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crusaders are a joke!!!!!

The Mustans and Cutters game went back in forth. But 6 or 7 turn overs killed the Cutters and they lost 26-20. It was a great game. The score should of been worse, but the Cutters D held them out of the end zone. Then the turn overs became to much and the D just ran out of gas. That's from my point of view. It was a great game tho.

Once again the crusaders are all talk. If your a true national champion then it shouldn't matter if you're aa or aaa. They said their the best team in indy yet they get blown out? The generals are a good team but dam. Plus some old habits from last year are coming back with the bs. Are they going to finish this season in the ifl?

I can tell u will absolute certainty that the IFL will not tolerate any of that garbage. None of the IFL teams conduct themselves with that low of a maturity level. We play not so much for ourselves but mostly to help families in need, contribute to food shelters, and to be positive role models to kids. I think the Crusaders need to reflect on why they play and stop embarrassing the football community.

I have changed teams and numbers but it looks like the crusaders are the same old garbage. I will be wearing two knee braces as well as having two people video tape myself the entire game so I can bring criminal charges to you sorry ass crusaders. The crfl didnt do crap and i dont think the ifl will.

The crusaders are a big joke. So morrison brothers you better go get to your bat pole they are on here talking about your boy John Jackass.Look like he couldn,t use his cheat codes like he did in the CRFL. This is not an organized team just a bunch of thugs trying to play football. Try it again next season and crawl back to the CRFL. Where you and John Jackass and Tyler Pacman where you can make up the rules as you go. Now have fun again you punks. Your team should be like are team that sing and dance know there role.

I will post this because well sh*t since the Crusaders have been out of competition this season the message boards are not the same! They are the team you love to hate! Week by week there was always something worth while on here! Either people bashing them or them bashing others none the less they had the wins to back it up! Sh*t i will go out on a limb and say I MISS THEM! 2014 is not close enough! Rest well Crusaders for 2013 is a healing periode learn from the mistakes clean it up and in 2014 go ham!

If you think the Crusaders will make a comeback please post what it is you are drinking.
They are done!!!!!!
It won't matter who they say is in charge cause nobody every listens to what they are told.
The players are gone most of them should have been gone after all the fighting in 2012 but they choose to bring them back at any cost.
Well the cost was high and they got booted before they ever played a game, which brings up another awesome point they got booted out of a Sid Phillips league nobody and I mean nody gets booted from a Sid Phillips the reason simple his leagues are always so poorly run and operated he won't kick anyone out that has some money to him.
Ok so there you go now you got some talk going about the Crusaders, lets all get back and see all the C-NATION posts from players that quickly ran to other teams.