supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Week 8 picks

What a regular season it has been folks.
I have had fun making my picks & and learning about the IFL.
I have learned alot from supafan too.
Would like to thank you once more for allowing me to make these post here. you are a cool dude.

I have came along way from my first pick.
WEEK 1 picks
Wranglers 18 (12) longhorns 23 (33)
Cougars 28 (13) Mustangs 13 (2
Pirates 0 (0) Warriors 34(6)
Generals (26 Broncos 26 (1

I was 1-3, not to good huh .
well i got better as the season went along 14-9 overall.(cant touch supafan with a ten foot pole)
well lets get on to the picks.
First the overall breakdown of each team.

TEAM overall overhome overaway DIV div home Div away
Cougars 6-1 3-0 3-1 5-0 3-0 2-0
Mustangs 4-3 2-2 2-1 4-1 2-1 2-0
Lhorns 2-5 1-3 1-2 1-4 1-2 0-2
wrangle 0-6 0-2 0-4 0-5 0-2 0-3
Pirates 4-2 3-0 1-2 3-2 2-0 1-2
Warrior 4-3 3-1 1-2 3-2 2-1 1-1
Broncos 4-3 3-1 1-2 2-3 2-1 0-2
General 3-4 0-3 3-1 2-3 0-2 2-1

Team PF PA AvgPFgame AvgPAgame
Pirates 125 69 20 11
Cougars 263 76 37 10
Warriors 89 71 12 10
mustangs 190 118 27 16
Generals 132 106 18 15
Longhorn 123 201 17 28
Broncos 113 151 16 21
Wrangler 35 218 5 36

There are the numbers now the picks.................

Re: Week 8 picks

Generals and Broncos PA, PF lines are mismatched

Thanks foga, your like peter parker for me .
for some reason my computer messed up on me and would not let me post.

IFL sports reporter I saw your message on the Lima Warriors message board and I have also heard this rumor Im unsure of how true it is but I did some searching and I think the names your looking for are Limas #21 Bobby Huttis, #24 Brandt Huttis, and #30 Jason Bott. There could be more im not sure. Hope this helps though looking forward to see yours and supas picks if theses rumors are true

Sorry for the delay.. computer problems

Longhorns v/s wranglers

Its that last chance for the longhorns to build some of the BIG MO going into the playoffs but standing in their way is the "NEW" Wranglers.
The three players that they got are great players and have proven that on the field, but how will they play with not that great of talent around them only time will tell.
I see the Longhorns having a good build up game for the cougars in the first round of the playoffs but not enough of a game to scare them.

Longhorns 28 wranglers 12

Mustangs v/s Cougars

This will be a great game. Two teams that have layed it all on the line all year long and i see no change going into this game.
Most people think that the cougars will just walk into the IFL championship but two teams dont and one of them are the Mustangs.
With a chance to get back at the cougars i see the mustangs pulling out all the stops and getting the upset.

Mustangs 31 cougars 30

Broncos v/s Generals

Wow what a game last week for both of these teams.
The Broncos put up more points than any other team has on the Pirates D and the Generals finaly get a win on the Warriors.
The fastest show on grass just might have hit the turbo button and at the right time, i just dont see the generals defense going toe to toe with that powerful offense.

Broncos 45 Generals 24

GAME OF THE WEEK
I think this is the first must win game of the year in the IFL.
Both teams hold their fate in their own hands.
What ever team wins is in first place in the south and gets to play host to the lower seed.
Last week was a fluke for both of these teams and they are ready to get back on the field and put it past them.
The warriors seem to be in a arm cast on offense and thats trouble going into a game with the pirates.
The Pirates offense has found its Jake D or Tom Brady
and seems to be building their own BIG MO. going into the playoffs.
I see BEEF and the warriors fighting to the end like warriors do, but to much of #6 will beat them in the end.

Pirates 21 Warriors 18

good luck stay safe and remember thAT ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES!

WOW !! Did you just call the Generals and Broncoes wins last week flukes? When you get outplayed, you get outplayed. Both games were hard fought and went to the wire. No fluke about it.