supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Game time for Pirates at Wrangles on Sept 24

Just wanted to know what the scheduled start time was for next week. If anybody wants to share that little tidbit of info it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Q

Re: Game time for Pirates at Wrangles on Sept 24

I was told 3pm Ohio......

I heard 4pm Ohio time....

The game is at 4:00pm ohio time.

I really hope that next summer Ohio time and Indiana time is the SAME time

at least i find out now. no one calls me , promises, but i guess the officials are not important. troy said 3pm. thats when the officials will be there till the league calls .

The Pirates are planning to be there at 4:00 PM Ohio Time.

That is the time that B.Meyer told me on the phone Monday night.

This better not be another "Trick Bag"!

Out

I was told that you called last night. I didn't get home until around 11:00 p.m. I didn't feel it would be appropriate to call that late. It did strike me as odd that you would have thought that I would have the game information. It seems to me that the team hosting the game should provide the officials with the relevant information regarding the game time etc. What say you?

I heard the game was at 6 pm Ohio time, so which is it.

I was also told it was being played at the High School, not the Middle School. I heard it from the horses ass Stover13.

The game is at 4:00pm at the middle school and the refs do know andy. same time the game was when it got changed.

wrangler 22

See you boys at 4:00...lookin forward to a good game.

wow its bout time ppl start looking at what brandon posts on here. im lookin forward to the game and i dont plan on holding anything back either. to the rest of my team as a captain i know you all would not hold anything back either. you guys play with great heart every week and give it your all. good luck to the pirates. see you saturday