supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Will someone from the IFL please break down the playoff scenario for the rest of us?

So we can begin to prepare for our next opponent.

I have seen a few people on here posting up question with no response.

I also have been to the IFL board and saw nothing.

This is something that is important to everyone.

We also can include the Pirates vs. Wranglers scenario if necessary.

I figure it that we will be playing at the Pirates if they win next week?

Any help would be nice, I have to get my dirty team ready to play in two weeks.

Matt Steele

Re: Will someone from the IFL please break down the playoff scenario for the rest of us?

Currently IFL South
Broncos 5-3(Div. 3-3)
Warriors 5-3(4-2)
Pirates 4-3(3-3)
Generals 3-5(2-4)
Broncos have the head-to-head tie breaker over the Warriors, by virtue of point differential.

If the Pirates win over the Wranglers, then we go by divisional records.
Warriors 5-3(Div. 4-2)
Pirates 5-3(3-3)
Broncos 5-3(3-3)
Generals 3-5(2-4)
Pirates have the head-to-head tie breaker over the Warriors, by virtue of point differential.

If the Pirates lose then
Broncos 5-3(Div. 3-3)
Warriors 5-3(4-2)
Pirates 4-4(3-3)
Generals 3-5(2-4)
Broncos have the head-to-head tie breaker over the Warriors, by virtue of point differential.

These is my thoughts.

Re: Will someone from the IFL please break down the playoff scenario for the rest of us?

Foga,

I believe in the second section of your post you mean the Pirates have a ticbreak advantage over the Bronco not the Warriors by Point Differential.

Dave Clawson
Madison County Pirates
Punter/Kicker #1

You are correct. Atleast I got yhe standings right. I was typing with one hand, because I had my son in the other.

The IFL playoffs are based on Divisional records only. It is not fair to use non divisional games when everyone does not play the same teams.
North
1 Warriors
2 Pirates
3 Broncos
4 Generals

Keith

Ps THis is Official