supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Favorite Teams to play?

So out of all 8 teams in the IFL... which ones are your favorite ones to play? Any certain players stand out?

Re: Favorite Teams to play?

Well it's a good question BUT we don't get to play everybody soooo I guess I can't give you a good answer for your good question. I would like to see a ten game schedule where everybody gets to play everybody at least once. The way it is now, it could be two seasons before you actually get to see a certain team. Add in the fact that with the playoffs you could possibly play 2 teams 3 times one team twice, two teams once and two teams not at all. With eight teams in the league I think that you should get to play everyone at least once. Start the season one week earlier eliminate one of the bye weeks and presto you got it.

I know my fav team to play is the pirates against benberry and kenny west its fun to play them two.I also like to play the warriors and the boz over there prety cool player himself.Those are the 2 teams that really stand out to me.

I like the 10 week season idea, but if you play everyone in your division twice, that would be 8 games, so then you would play only two teams from the other division, which makes 10 weeks. I think the other two teams from the other division should be SCHEDULED preseason games. That way, you can test your team and talent out, and not have to worry about showing them too much because you will never play them in the regular season, just maybe in the championship.

That would be my ideal season, but I think, just my opinion, that the IFL will probably let four more teams in next year inwhich would screw up the whole 10 week scenerio. Hell, we might have a east and west division next year! I really want the Scorpions in our league, I love those guys!

Generals#56

Remember IFL board, have SCHEDULED preseason games next year, atleast two!

You could not play yourself, so therefore it would be 6 games and 4 with the other division a total of 10 games. (Crass jokes have been omitted, for I do not know who you are and it might seem offensive) Just keeping it clean

Good one Foga