supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rivalries

i see the broncos and the generals have a feud going on. i know the cougars and the wranglers have a teritory rival. the question i have is what rivalry is the longest running. is the warriors/rage versus pirates/chiefs the deepest, most in depth. please feel free to argue about your rivalry.

Re: rivalries

The longest running rivalry in the IFL/CRFL/FFL/GRFL is Broncos vs CHIEFS/PIRATES. I say that because there are still guys on both of the newer forms of these teams that were playing in that first Chiefs/Broncos championship game in 1997

back when i started in the grfl it was with out a doubt the chiefs and broncos, we ( the preble county preditors) got our a## kick alot!!!!

so have the broncos/pirates rivalry calmed down any since the broncos are in a bickering fight with the generals. how did the rage/ pirates rivalry come to be. do the longhorns have any rivals

I"m gonna go on a limb, I would say the Mustangs are the Longhorns basterded rival. ;) The generals are aslo close, you know its gonna be a good game when we match up.

I hate all teams the same. So no teams can feel left out from me not liking them.

Mustangs#35 i want what ever you are on because you just keep cracking me up.

No prob, you can buy it at your local pet store. its called BQ Beef Biscuit in the dog section. good sorce of protein and garanteed to crack other people up.

I think that Mercer County and Darke County have a good rivalry. The rivalry started in the CRFL, then thru the season to the Championship game last year. And the home fields are about 20 miles apart.

Drawing from the same talent pool, I can see a rivalry building with the Cougars and the Wranglers as well.