supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
M.C. Cougars

I just wanted to confirm that kickoff is scheduled for 5 pm. That is correct...right? Also, what color jerseys will you be wearing since your the home team? When we played the Longhorns it was a lil crazy since we were both wearing blue. I'd like to avoid that for this game as we can wear our white or blue jerseys depending on what you guys wear. Good luck this Sat. and lets give the fans one to remember!!

Re: M.C. Cougars

I was told that the game is at 4pm and to wear the blue jerseys for the game.

may wanna check on the jerseys... the cougars only have blue.

Well 4pm Indiana time would be 5pm Ohio time. Who are u Wrangle Fan? Why would we wear blue when they are blue. Thats kind of retarded and makes things hard for both teams!

Get ahold of the Cougar's team rep if you want a straight answer to your questions. But I believe they do only have blue jerseys.

Here's a thought, Why not just bring both jerseys. Then just put on the one oposite of the one that they are wearing?

We only have Blue Jerseys, so please do not wear your Blue ones.

Thanks Ron "Einstein" Mexico!! You don't think that I thought of that. This is still semi pro tho remember. Teams have enough trouble gettin players to practice and to games on time with all their equipment. Now, you want them to bring 2 jerseys....LOL...come on now! Why do you think that most teams in the IFL only have 1 jersey color? They can't be wrong then...they only have 1 jersey to choose from. This also has to be the only league that doesn't make it mandatory for teams to have a home and away jersey. You might wanna rethink that rule before next season also!!

Well I made the comment because I really didn't see the need for a discussion, particularly one that went on as long as this one did. You guys played each other twice this season. It seems to me that this was a 'No Brainer'. Whatever you did during the season obiviously worked out fine so I would figure that you would do the same thing this time. To answer your rhetorical question as to why teams only have one jersey? COST! Most teams can barely afford one decent jersey.

so i guess it's true what they say, it takes a team effort to win a game - not just 2 or 3 new players