supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLAYOFF PICKS

WRANGLERS @ COUGARS

Not much to say about this one, the new players wont change the out come.

COUGARS 38 WRANGLERS 13

LONGHORNS @ MUSTANGS
This game can go one of two ways, it can been realllly good or realllly bad, depending on what teams show up to play. I know the horns are playing for the COACH but i dont think heart will win it on this day.

MUSTANGS 28 LONGHORNS 20

GENERALS @ WARRIORS
Well you never know what Generals team will show up.
One week they play like they just meet each other that day & then they can beat the warriors the next week, i just dont get this team. The warriors on the other hand have been a funny bunch too.
with a tough win under their belt from the pirates i wonder what they have left in the tank.
this could be an up set!

GENERALS 16 WARRIORS 13

GAME OF THE WEEK
These two team have split the two games one to one.
The Broncos have won 5 in a row the longest winning streak in the IFL.
and the Pirates well lets just say they might be ready to pack it in.
The Pirates defense will help keep them in the game but the Offense will cost them the game.

BRONCOS 30 Pirates 20

GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN -- I WILL BE AT ONE OF THE GAMES THIS WEEKEND - SO HOPE TO SEE SOME GOOD FOOTBALL.

Re: PLAYOFF PICKS

WRANGLERS @ COUGARS

Not much to say about this one, the new players wont change the out come.

COUGARS 38 WRANGLERS 13

OUCH!! I see that we get no respect what-so-ever! You could of at least gave us an in depth as to how this was gonna come about. I guess your taking the route of total domination though. At least you didn't predict us to get shut out. LOL...theres still hope! I aim to prove you wrong though. This will be a good game and closer than the "experts" say!

I respect almost every man in semi-pro football.
Its just that two or three games is not enough to gel as a team.

Your right Just heart won't win it. Having a team that is a machine and works with 11 parts on both sides of the ball is gonna win. Having a leader to work the machine is gonna get in done. Having people shut up know their role and play thier position and trust the man next to them will win this game. Do your job as part of this machine. We can't win without each other. No one is better than the other and if you can't help your team mate then leave him alone so someone else can help him. No placing the blame on another person. If one part of the machine breaks down the reality is the whole machine breaks down. So keep it running and know excuses.

Oh yea good luck to everyone this weekend

That Rodich guy