supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Game Times

What time (Ohio & Indiana) will the Cougars/Mustangs and Warriors/Broncos kick-off on Saturday? I've heard 4:00PM Ohio time & 3:00 Indiana time, but I just wanted to make sure. Also, how far apart are the two fields (Mercer Co.'s & Darke Co's)? Thanks!

Re: Game Times

Warriors Game will be at 3:00 pm Ohio time at Bradford High School in Bradford Ohio.
Keith Maloy

Keith,
How far is that from Greenville? The IFL site has the Greenville youth field listed.

Chuck
It is still in Darke County. It is about 12 miles on the other side of Greenville.
Keith

thank you.

Thanks!

Another question...

If Darke County and the Mustangs both win, then obviously DC would host the championship game, and if Mercer Co. and the Broncos win, MC will host the championship game, but what if the Cougars & Warriors both win, will MC host because of the better overall record, and what if the Broncos & Mustangs both win, will the Broncos host because of the better overal and head-to-head record?

Thanks!

That would be the time for the Best Fan Bikini Contest.
Truthfully I think it would go to a head to head matchup.

Cougars game is 4:00 PM Ohio time.

That is ludicrous.

The Cougars finished with a 7 - 1 IFL mark. That SHOULD mean that they host the play-offs through the "ship"... PERIOD!

Actually,

THIS IS LUDACRIS:

just thought I would clarify.

What's ludacris? Cougars beat the Warriors and have a better overall record So Mercer Has the home field advantage. The only way Mercer is not the home team is if they lose. Warriors are home team if they play the Mustangs. And Broncos are home team if they play the Mustangs.
"It's the chicken and the beer, that makes Luda so weird"

The Mustangs and Warriors are going to lose. Cougars will host the Broncos for the Bushman Trophy on 10/15.

YEAAH-AHHH

OOO-KAAYYY! I see Supa got a lil' crunkness and a sense of humor goin' on.

WHHHHAAAAT!

That is A Naked Pic of Keith Maloy. (supa plz clarify)

I think the championship should be at a field everyone would love to play at, like a college stadium or a pro field. I also belive people take win lose to seriously and we should all get a championship tropy at the end of the year. then have a big "We are all champions" Party. then we can all become best friends and send each other christmas cards and have bake sales together. Then we can all start wearing black hooded robes and you can all start worshiping me. then i will hold a meeting were I will talk about me ruling the world then you all can drink the special kool-aid I make. It will make you tired, just give into it. MUHAHAHA MUHAHAHA MUHAHA (evil laugh)

MUHAHAHAHA MUHAHAHAHA!!!

MUHAHAHA MUAHAHAHA

The Mustangs and Warriors are going to lose. Cougars will host the Broncos for the Bushman Trophy on 10/15.

MUHAHAHA MUHAHAHA MUHAHAHA MUHAHAHAHA

MUHAHAHA MUHAHAHA MUHAHAHA