supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lima Warriors vs. Mercer County Cougars???

To all of the Cougars who wanted to talk smack about the Lima Warriors this is your chance. Either put up or shut up! Your announcer during the game calls Lima out by saying and I quote, "Personal foul on the Lima Warriors, I mean West Ohio Wranglers." I feel thats totally innappropriate to the Wranglers organization first of all, and then to Lima. The score was only 7-6 late in the 2nd quarter at that point too. So, when you THINK that your ready to play the Lima Warriors then bring it on. We'll come to your house and whoop that a$$! The score vs. the Wranglers doesnt show how close the game even was. We failed to score 3 times that we were deep in your red zone and clearly beat ourselves by stupid penalties. Put your money where your mouth is and lets get this settled this year! Then after the game you could change your name to the Mercer County Kittens!! Warriors by 35!!

Re: Lima Warriors vs. Mercer County Cougars???

A few things:

A -- no one said anything negative about the Lima Warriors. We all know the Warriors have a great program going up there.

B -- You did not beat yourselves. Look at the stats. You were outgained in first downs 12-6, you were outgained in total yards 306-71.

C -- This post is not talking smack and none of us will. #56 (I think) from the Lima team was the one talking @#%# all game. No one from the Cougars started anything about MC vs Lima.

D -- The game is over, please let it go and get on with your lives. All of us have. I'm done posting here after tonight. I hope you guys can grow up and let this thing go.

warriors or wranglers-i don't care who you are...you obiviously lost. you guys b*tched about everything! the game is over..and the COUGARS WON! and, i happen to have a cougar schedule,and there is no game on the schedule to play the lima warriors. games over...and your out!

NA

I am going to state something that almost everyone in this league has said on here one time or another. If you are going to get on here and run your mouth at another person, or about their post, then at least be man enough to post your name and team affiliation.

I just know that it is easy to stand up and act like a hardass when nobody knows who you are.

Cougars good luck on Sat. I am looking forward to it.

Chickenhead4000
Andy Crisp
ILB #4
Kosciusko County Mustangs

Yeah! listen to what chickenhead4000 has to say. If you are gonna talk crap post your real name and your adress and your shoe size.

Mustangs#35
Jack Mehoff
6969 Onyourmom Street
Center/Free Safty
Buffalo Bobs
SIZE: 8 1/2 only cause I lost all my toes in NAM.

the whole game is on tape and as for the yardage i have the game tape to go over it.you complain about everybody running there mouths and you all run yer mouths just a much!mouthing off is a part off life backing it up is where most people have a problem.so if u want to run yer mouth post a name.otherwise dont talk at all.
a kid will mouth off but it is a man that smacks his mouth!

Just as I thought...you didnt want any part of playing Lima. You played against 3 guys from Lima and the score went from 41-0 to an actual game. 14-6 at half!! 27-6 final. When your ready to face reality then come see us. Oh, and nice music choices for your pregame...I thought that we were gonna all be line dancing together before kickoff. That was a lil gay if you ask me. Its a football game...not a night out at the bonfire with Cletus, Dale, Hezekiah, and Larry.

Wrangler/ Warrior or who ever you are, you need to be a bit more careful when you start calling people or teams out. By your actions alone you have lost credibility by playing for two teams. And now you have the tenacity to belittle the Wranglers players by pounding on your chest saying that since you can’t beat the Cougars with them that your going to go and get another team to challenge guys from the Fort. With all the little quarks and nuances that the IFL has, this is one thing that they will all agree on, don’t come into our league, call out one of our teams and run your mouth. I do know one thing - you have put a huge target on your back and since you’re the number one player for the Wranglers then that would put you in the All-Star Game. You better hope that those same Cougars block for you and for that matter, anyone from the North team block for. The South All-Stars will definitely be gunning for you. And in future games guys will be gunning for you. Maybe you need to go back Lima and keep playing masters of the universe there were you have the security blanket of the warriors to protect you. You can play whatever music you want and not get all worked up about the Cougars pre-game entertainment. Was it was over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no, and it ain't over now. Cause when the going gets tough. . . .the tough get going. whose with me?

Mr. Koontz

Just a "slight" correction...

The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

i got your back koontz. at least the MC cougars know how to have a good time! and, that is all that matters in this league!

That Pearl Harbor qoute comes from "Animal House" it was intentional

Germans, Japanese, they're all the same. You can't trust any of them Middle Easterners!

I like Dill Pickles. and i once watched the whole first season of Friends with no sound.

Steve,

I didnt say anything to belittle the Wranglers as most of the players are my friends. The Cougars were the ones talkin shyt about the Warriors so I was just wondering if they intended on backing it up. I do have an idea for the IFL though...listen up! Why don't you invite the Lima Warriors to join the league?? You say that this is a well run league with quality teams. Why not invite one of the elite teams from the area to join into the mix. Not only would it draw attention to the league, but would also raise the competition level. Sounds like a win win situation for the league as a whole...now, just do you have enough balls to vote them in? Then everyone could have a shot at Lima and not just the Cougars. Just an idea!!

Soooooooo In this proposal what would happen to the Wranglers?

I Know! I Know! Pick me! Pick me!

The answer is...The Wranglers would lose their #11 guy, to the lima team then the wranglers would be mad, and the #11 guy would say "sorry guys i pretended to be your friends so i can get my team in this league" then the Wranglers would say "GO! BE GONE! We dont need you anyway!" then #11 would say" Im Already Gone!" then the wranglers would say "You Smelled like Old cheese anyway!" then #11 would say "No i Dont! i take 2 showers a day" Then wrangler #22 would say " stop using cheese as soap!" then everybody would laugh and Wrangler #6 would say "OH BURN!" then #11 would walk off into the sunset.

AM I RIGHT?

The Lima Warriors have no interest in joining the Interstate Football League. For one, our team is too large. We know that there are several good teams in the league, and we also know that Mercer County made it to the championship last year. I know in the heat of battle players say all kinds of things, but I'm not so sure that the Cougars are ready to step all the way up to triple A ball, and play the Warriors. Good luck on the rest of your season, and I hope that you bring a championship back to West Central Ohio.

Devon A. Jones
Vice President
Lima Warriors

WAS I RIGHT?

DONT LEAVE ME HANGING HERE.

I HAVE TO KNOW THE ANSWER.

To all of you who are even responding to this comment by #21 of the Lima Warriors. Let me tell you the warriors organization as a whole is i good group. The two bad seeds on there team are the brothers #21 and #24. These two have no idea what sportsmanship is even about. They do have some talent for sure, but sportmanship they dont even know what the word is. When they lost to us, they wouldnt even shake hands and than accused our refs of cheating. They must have forgotten the loss they took at their home field to us. Dont get me wrong great team, great organization, two bad eggs. Take whatever they say with a grain of salt.

Grand Rapids Thunder

Sweets you lil bitch...your lucky i couldnt play this year!!!! that ass would be on the ground hurtin like a lil bitch if i did....when we bar fightin again? im up for round two

strable you better come back next year. when you 2 fight i wanna be a spectater. i remember when you hit sweets so hard that he couldnt walk straight afterwards in fort recovery.

WTF i missed a bar fight,
Man i love a good show.

And mustangs 35 i have come to the conclussion you are concussed and need to seek medical attention as soon as possible. No one in there right mind could watch friends with no sound i watched to seasons in spanish. SO i know what im talking about.