supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tailgators anyone? ? ?

When and where is the all-star game this year? Have the players been picked yet? Is Beef going to try to kiss me at the bar again? Do I get to see the Mustangs quarter back take shots given to him by south players? Will the IFL All-Star wreck havoc and let slip the dogs of war?!?

Re: Tailgators anyone? ? ?

PLZ dont get are quarterback drunk again....none of you seen what he tried to do to use in the hotel room that night. POOR NICK, i dont see how that kid sleeps at night.

Players have been picked, game is set for the weekend of Oct. 22 and 23, Ft Recovery.
I'm bringing extra shot money for the North QB and RB and WR and MLB and whoever else is on the North.
I'm with ya Booze Hound, drink em if ya got em.

Patty (not playin, just drinkin)

Patty 37 save your money. I cant drink anymore, If I have only one drink I'll go into relapse. Its pretty bad it happend about 8 months ago I had one drink and killed my ex-wife. O what the hell you'de better bring a little extra!!

What!? What is this? People will be drinking at this all-star event? How dare there be thoughts of alcohol combined with the game of football. oh shit, most of you boys havnt seen hemi drink yet. PLUS!!! I have some goodies and tricks that will be played out during this great time. To all you southerners...... We see yoooooooouuuu I'm even willing to bet that I can get 'ole number 37 dragged into a little some'n some'n. HEmi, your beloved runningback out

Hemi and Stang11,

I'm lining them up all ya gotta do is knock em down!!
Sounds easy enough.
Bring the ex, dead people are cool!!
Hemi, Hemi, hemi.....I'm not biting!!!

Patty37

Hey Patty,
Save some money for your teammates. If I remember correctly the oldest team member buys.

I like milk.

Patty can afford to buy every one drinks. I hear the bar has a really good seniors discount.

Hey 11

Thats not right man, you are supposed to respect your elders!!

Once you go "OLD" you do what your told!!!

Got ya covered Foga!!!
Just try and keep up!!!
Life starts at 40

Stang11 gets the first "Hip replacement Shot"

Patty37

"hemi, hemi, hemi, Ill never bite"!!
Come on 'ole man....I can getcha caught in some'n. And now that the hemi has accomplaces, oh shall it be on like donkey kong. I will now leave you all with a song....since I am Irish, I thought a Irish tune was in order...

All For Me Grog

Where are me boots, me noggin', noggin' boots?
They're all gone for beer and tobacco
For the heels they are worn out and the toes are kicked about
And the soles are looking out for better weather

Where is me shirt, my noggin', noggin' shirt?
It's all gone for beer and tobacco
For the collar is all worn, and the sleeves they are all torn
And the tail is looking out for better weather

I'm sick in the head and I haven't been to bed
Since first I came ashore with me slumber
For I spent all me dough on the lassies movin' slow
Far across the Western Ocean I must wander

Where is me bed, me noggin' noggin bed
It's all gone for beer and tobacco
Well I lent it to a whore and now the sheets are all tore
And the springs are looking out for better whether.

Where is me wench, me noggin' noggin' whence
She's all gone for beer and tobacco
Well her (shhh!) is all worn out and her (shhh!) is knocked about
And her (shhh!) is looking out for better whether.
Hemi out FOO'S

I time offer to both IFL allstars north and south come on in to Jokers Wild we are having a movie star the cover is six dollars but I will hook U up for nothing just tell me you are with the IFL. I will pay for your cover ! Chan OUT!

By the way that is in muncie ind on south madison street. Sorry had a dumb ass attack that happens often! Chan OUT!