supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
out of shape and inconsitent mustangs line

I think that this out of shape inconsitent offensive line did very well picking up the intense blitz package that the cougars brought to the table. I have yet seen any props given to this offensive line that has provided for the second most productive offense in this league. Maybe I missed the class in college where the offense scores with out a line, and a good one at that, but I feel this team, and especially the O-line has really come together, so if non of the critics will say it,nice job mustangs 71, 69, 76, and 79. thanks from 99. Cant wait till saturday.
Remember for these three weeks it has been about pride. It stays that way this week.

Re: out of shape and inconsitent mustangs line

Mad props to the O LINE! You guys are the reason, and if Mike REALLY APPRECIATES you guys he will take you to Golden Coral or somthing.

I would also like to comend the O-Line.What a productive day. Banging heads with you guys all summer in practice I know you guys are ready to take care of business. I would also like to add that round is a shape.

Mustang O-Line and D-Line

You guys stepped up to the challenge and played physical and good all day long. No matter what the Cougars did you guys responded well to it. And I would like to open the roll call up to the defensive side as well so: 93,52,73,68,89,54,59,66,96, and don't think that I forgot about you 99. You guys were awesome. So, for you guys:
FAT NATION RULES!!!!

ChickenHead

Sounds like #4 is feeling at home with the o-line and d-line. Could this be an indication of a new position for #4?

Stang 11

I'm feeling about as at home as you are with the outsidelinebackers. See you at practice looks like a wet one.

ChickenHead

hey #4 your fat
hey #4 your slow

much love

haha, Crisp as a lineman. I don't know bro....you have put on a little wieght since the first time I met ya! Whitaker as an outside backer!?!? To tall and slow... now before you throw out a comeback Mr. QB, just remember that Mr. billy "stuck on you" stuckey and myself have to pick up the blitzes for you in this all-star event! ;) just jokes....c'mon i'm a 245 pound runningback who thinks he's darrious Sproles! Good luck to u boys this weekend and bring back the hardware. Sorry, no love to ya on this weekend patty! Hemi...just a soul survivor sitt'n on the corner with his thang cocked thinkin he's a rida. little Akon for ya... OUT

You know all I try to do is give some love to those hardworkers up front and look at the way that I am treated.

I want to play some QB in the Championship Game. I have been practicing alot on NCAA 2006 i am getting pretty good.

I just want the ball. of course I don't know what I would do with it If I got it. any way would love to find out.

Well i guess since i will be coming to the allstar game i will have to have a talk with you mustangs99 about your stance. I'll go into detail allstar weekend. Good luck to the mustangs this week.

Oh yea Whitaker sorry about calling out the pass and run against you guys last game i could tell the you weren't to happy about it