supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL Championship Game

To all fans planning to attend the IFL Championship here is the information.
Thw game will be held at
The Lawrence Youth Football Complex
Off of 56th St. and Franklin Ave.
Indianapolis, IN
The game is scheduled to start at 6:00 p.m.
Admission price is $5.00

Re: IFL Championship Game

Hold the Phone. Apparently we are attempting to get a better field. We love the little league field and appreciate that they took us in, but we are trying to get a field that is more fan and player friendly. Like lockerrooms, showers, and enough stands for the fans. I will be posting when we have our plans finalized sorry for the confusion. We will get the best stadium possible for the hosting the IFL Championship

Hang up the Foger, the league president was officially notified at 11:53 AM by your team rep (LeCount) that the game would be held in Lawrence.

Well contrary to what you have heard we now have a new Playing field. This is official from Pat Wilson, President, Matt Steele, Head Coach, and Angie Swoopes, Player Rep.
The new location is
Indian Creek High School
803 W. Indian Creek Drive
Trafalgar, IN 46181
Starting Time 6:00
Price is still $5.00

Sorry Fogger, you're right. Apparently this all transpired around lunchtime today and I was unaware. Besides, if Mr. Wilson said it, that makes it the gospel. Duly noted sir. Good luck in the big game!

By the way, did you know that Trafalgar spelled backwards is Raglafart? I lived on Lamb lake for a summer and I heard that all the time

Being a messenger is hard work. I need a beer and something for my aching fingers.

Since Pat is practically older than Methusala he could be considered gospel

Good Luck to both teams this weekend, Chuck hope you get out healthy and happy.

BTW say a prayer for me as I have to sit through (Ye Gods) soccer sectional "action" this Saturday.

Yeah it's pretty rough.

Q