supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL CHAMPOINSHIP

GAME OF THE WEEK- THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Well it all comes down to this. Mustangs v/s Broncos.
With all the things that have gone on this year you have to think the end is right on time.
In most peoples mind the mustangs should not be in the "ship" but they are and thats what counts.
On the other hand NO one wants the Broncos in the championship but they are so deal with it.
Everyone cried and wined all season long about the broncos new players, well there is one team left to do something about it. So what will go down in the "ship". Will the Broncos keep on rollin or will the new revampt Mustangs be the team to stop them.
These two teams have meet once before with the Broncos coming out on top. With a few weeks gone by how much have these two teams change only time will tell.
The way i see it it will be the game of the year...

Broncos 24 mustangs 23

Re: IFL CHAMPOINSHIP

BRONCOS 20 MUSTANGS 7

Re: IFL CHAMPOINSHIP

If wat I'm reading is true then I guess congrats are in order. Big congrats to the guys that have been chasing the Chocolate Chip for quite some time. If you are one of the guys that has played in the same uni as DH80 then you know what the Chocolate Chip means. So to "Big E" Brian Eastridge, Jimmy Kinnee, Mickey Coomer, & Tim Boyd and anyone else that I forgot to mention that is a Bronco that has worn the same uni as me congrats wear it proud. But I will leave you with this as Arnold would say "I'll be BACK!" Congrats to Matt Steele also but then you already have a Chocolate Chip Oh yeah you too Smoot you got one already too. This is for the Broncos who don't already have one. DH80 out!