supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Proposition: Post Season Tournament to Benefit Red Cross

Gang-

This messageboard has been a resource for teams to come and share- an asset, I hope to the SemiPro community. In many ways, this messageboard is a place where we can pool our resources and become more than the sum of our parts. To that end, I'd like to put forward a proposition: A post season tournament to Benefit the American Red Cross- and the victims of the Hurricanes and the Earthquake in Kashmir.

Depending on the number of teams- I am sure we could complete the tournament in 2-3 weeks. The idea is that we play all the games in one place- this would also be a chance for players and fans from different leagues to interact, and would potentially bring a bigger overall gate. Teams that were knocked out of the playoffs but still want a chance to play will have another opportunity- and all of it for a good cause.

With your support, we can make this tournament a reality. Talk it over with your teams and leave a post or drop me an email @ infromstorm@hotmail.com.

This is obviously on short notice, and is perhaps beyond our logistical ability to make it happen, but I thought it was worth a shot. Only YOU can make the inagueral SupaBowl Tournament a reality.

Lemme know, kids.