supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
proud wife

I'm a wife of a player from the Mustangs. I just want to say that before I married I did not like football. But i have converted now. I truly enjoy watching the Mustangs. You guys are great and we've made friendships that will last forever. I'm proud of you guys. I just have to say if the Broncos want to look at that trophy everyday and feel good about it, they should'nt. Granted Mustangs did make a couple mistakes, The Broncos just play dirty. What's the fun or the point of playing a sport if your not going to play fair. ESPECIALLY, the officials. Next time Mustangs, just like the movie the Longest Yard, throw the ball at the refs nuts and knock his ass out. Great job Stangs, you deserve the ring, NOT the broncos. Fockers!

Re: proud wife

You are kidding right we play dirty.I believe the refs called the game pretty fair.We probally shouldve scored on all of are red zone trips we couldve scored over 40 points if we wouldve.I thought it was a hard fought game alot of turnovers that we took advantage of.Im happy we have the title.I know The Red and black of the Broncos dont deserve anything tell me something I havent heard all year about this team.We prooved everyone wrong all year and we won hands down flat out we are the champs. 2005 IFL CHAMPS SOUTH CENTRAL BRONCOS AND TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.I will see everyone at the all star game man im loving it.turned 21 this year and got myself a ring

Not to burst your homer bubble,

There were zero close calls in that game that went our way. Nothing dirty what so ever. Our safeties put the smack down to receivers which is supposed to happen when you throw the ball the way the Mustangs did.

When you throw 5 interceptions.... You lose.....

That is what happened. Our defense stepped up and won us the ball game. Personal fouls were at a minimum and the Mustangs played their heart out. Do not ruin a gutty effort by your team by saying big hits on receivers were dirty. They were well timed and not at their heads.

I understand you listen to your husband and take what he says at his word. I am just a lowly kicker. One who understands football and saw the game up close. Both teams played hard. Both teams gave everything they had. Our defense made plays and did not allow your team to score. That was the bottom line.

I challenge you to name one bad call that the refs "gave" the broncos. It did not happen. Do not listen to the words of a homer. Respec the effort of the Broncos and a great run to the IFL Championship.

Ohhh, and we were that good. I heard one guy saying to their family "They were not that good" We have great talent and a complete team. Our advantage in the kicking game alone was huge.

Don't disrespect like you did. Both teams played well and one had to win. Fortunately for me... It was us...

Late,

#17 The kicker.... Broncos....

Mrs. Ellenwood,
Please help me to understand this. The referees and the dirty play caused the Mustangs to lose. I believe the referees did their job. I do not believe that we actually committed 3 pass interferences/holding calls to end the half, but that is what the referees called. It is what they see and it is not an easy job. If you think it is and want someone to take out a referee then do me a favor and join a crew. I am sure that Andy would be able to find you some games to officiate. Then after you do that then please feel free to complain about officiating.
Next, I am proud of my team, some people are more flambouyant than I like, but we are a team. We played our heart out last night. Give me some evidence of cheap play on our side. I will say this, football is a violent sport and there are very hard plays where people get hurt, but we play this game all the same. To put the blame on others for your own short comings is just sour grapes. Your #3 said it best, "We will be back next year." I only hope that others take it to heart and are willing to think the same. God willing we will make it back and I as well. This team is just like yours. There are friendships and commerrodery here as well. Celibrate what your team has accomplished and start to prepare for next year.
Hope to see you all at the All-Star game.

This is why WOMEN, WIVES, Moms, people who aren't involved shouldn't be allowed to post anything...just like in any other thing....people who don't make plays, and aren't even on the field are calling CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS OUT.....you got beat you threw 5 interceptions....deal with it....MOMMY ELLENWOOD...I thought it was a very clean game....apparently you have been around semi-pro football very long. Most games are awfull when it comes to cheap shots. By the way one of our cheap shot DB'S who was legally knocking the piss out of your wussy husband had a seperated shoulder. But I will forgive you MOMMY.
A. You probably don't know much about Football.
B. You got beat so you are bitter.

So here is some homework for you....watch some football on tv and try to understand that just because someone hits another player hard doesn't make them dirty.

Mustang Players...great game....toughest game I played all year....it was an honor to play you for the championship....

MOMS, WIVES, people who don't play...don't put up stupid posts that make you look retarded. Thanks

number 73 you have no respect for women how could you say that about some ones wife you have now kooth but I guess your moma didnt raise you to have respect it is a free country still last time I checked and you can speak as you see fit dont come down hard on the lady she is just rooting for the home team everyone wants their team to win and when they dont they are upset it is the american way and deal with it for you to say that about a women shows you are a coward to take a shot at a female, I bet you beat women to dont ya!!

Wow,

Are you kidding me? That was a great game, by both teams. The Mustangs are a really classy group of guys. The officals done a great job last night, and just remember they're are semi-pro also. Don't try to take anything away from either one of this teams by your classless acts. #71 & #69 thanks for the great game, you guys are ROCKSTARS!!!

p.s. See you at the All-Stars Mike!

Hey STANG#11,
Your nickname has gotta be "TIMEX", I mean damn dude stay down! You guys ROCK!

#4....No I don't beat my wife. I was just saying it's easy for anyone, Men(non-players) Women, Moms, Dads, Aliens, Anyone to call players out. Or in this case Db's and REFS. I was just saying things always come from the CHEAP SEATS from people who don't play. I would have said the same thing to a DAD....it just happened to be a female. She started out great then she got into something that she obviously doesn't know what she is talking about. Thats it....no dis-respect to women....DISRESPECT to peope who don't play the game, but have left field opinions. Again to the MUSTANG players....last night was the toughest game I played all year...you guys were great competitors and it was a great game. Thanks

Penalties:
Broncos- 9 for 62 yards, 1 personal foul
Mustangs- 4 for 40 yards, 2 personal fouls

2 of the Bronco penalties were pass interference calls on the 1-yard line that led to the Mustangs only score of the game just before the half.

Turnovers:
Broncos- 1 lost fumble
Mustangs- 4 INT's, 1 returned for a TD. 1 lost fumble.

The stats tell the story.

Both teams played hard & clean. Don't disrespect your husband's team by getting on here and saying the Broncos don't deserve that trophy because you are disappointed the Mustangs lost, so now you're going to blame it on the refs.

Congrats to the Mustangs for making it to the championship game & congrats to the Broncos on winning the championship!

Correction.

Mustangs- 5 INT's

I cant believe the Broncos are not thanking me for the 5 interceptions. The Broncos d won this game and that is it. If there were bad calls it doesnt affect the flight of my ball and it also doesnt determine who is going to catch it. I must of had a thing for black jerseys that night, damn. Its no secret that we throw the ball alot and the broncos d shut our passing game down. Just when we would get rolling I would throw a pic or we would have a dropped ball on 3rd down. I would say the dropped balls are due to the hard hitting by the corners and safetys. So I am saying congrats to the Broncos and enjoy!

I'm a proud wife too. Proud of my Husband Matt and of his team. I know these Broncos players and I know they're not dirty. These guys played their hearts out and won this game fairly. The week before this game Matt told his players to win this game with their ability and play a clean game and this is exactly what they did. He told me himself that he wanted this game won on talent and not penalties. That is what happened.

The Broncos should look at their trophy every day with pride. They won this game. No doubt. I am very proud of them. I am very proud of Matt for leading them to this victory.

I never post but when I saw this up, I couldn't let it go. It hurt me too much to read. Great job Broncos. I love you all.

Coach Steele's Wife

Holy i cant believe I am still posting fatman. I think the women are just upset they had to pay seven bucks to get in, and then the lady at the gate called my petite very young looking wife a child. although my wife doesn't know this site exist so I am not sure why I am posting this, she will never know. I really have no point in this, at all.
I would like to congradulate the Broncos on a very physical game, I would have like for us to have played with a few less mistakes in the second half. This league deserved a 27-24 score with a winner on the last drive. But that doesn't always happen.
I very much enjoyed the 3-4 look from the bronco D it gave me a chance to get second level and play with the linebackers. So thanks for the new Look, I loved it. Any way congrats and lookin forward to an indoor season this winter.
thanks
again
Adam
PS what was with the ambulance and helicopter who got hurt and are they OK.

Broncos players aren't dirty? Two words "Jimmy Kinne"

I would like to thank my mom and dad, for teaching me how to tie my shoes when i was little. I think that is the main reason i started playing football. the story goes like this. A long time ago in a hostpital far far away. a little boy was born named Mustang#35 and the mom and dad were happy and wanted him to be a lawyer when he grew up. his mom taught him how to tie his right shoe and his dad taught him how to tie his left shoe. then he started playing football. the end

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for what I said. I was a little liquored up after the game and not thinking clearly. Also, I was still angry over us making it all the way to the championship and losing. Best wishes to both teams from Saturday!

I think that I liked you better when you were
Poster Formerly Known as Mustang 35#.

Thanks for the reply Momma. Both teams played well and Matt couldn't say enough good things about the Mustangs!

Good luck next year to everyone.

I would personally like to apologize for the gate price error! We had the price posted up on website at $5.00 for our Lawrence field and I was unaware that wasn't changed when we changed fields. As soon as a fan K.C. Mustang fan told me I fixed the problem and changed took down the $7.00 sign. I gave back around 30 people money. I will admit I did think she was a child it was dark and she is very small. I didn't mean any disrespect by it, just a mistake.I apologized at the time. I explained to everyone that came up what happen. Again I apologize for the error. We changed fields at last minute due to fan seating & parking situations at the other field. It was impossible to know who had paid $5 or $7. I do again apologize. Our field cost us 2x's as much as normal so we couldn't charge the normal rate.

I also want to say that we had a sign posted use other gate and a K.C. Mustang Player let in his whole family for free. We had several up in the stands that got in free from both sides. Everybody needs to remember when you come to the games that teams are usually ran by donation or sponsors. We personally have to collect gate at all games. We charge our guys a very small player fee and use sponsors & gate to compensate. So again none of that was done to insult anyone. We broke even saturday and that was it. I promise you a mistake won't happen like that again. If it makes anyone feel better the guy that made the post wrong I charged his wife $7.00 And kept her two. Sorry Brittany.

Again I apologize,
Angie Swopes

I would like to say that someone posted my apology for me. I was going to do it anyway. I didn't appreciate saying i was still liquored up after game since i was hauling my 3 kids with me. I am sorry Broncos for what i said. After hearing everyone's comments it's obvious you deserve it. No #73 i don't know that much about football, but the one term i did learn after that game was"clipping". And as for my husband he is anything but a wussy! Adam#99 that's to funny about your wife. It was my kid who asked her if she was sam's daughter. Once again I'm sorry.

Oh yeah, I liked you better when you were.....wait i have never really liked you chickenhead4000. MUHAHAHA MUHAHAHA

I am glad to see that you changed your name back.

#99 no offense but i saw you and your wife walking around after one of the games and my bad dude but i thought she was your daughter i feel dumb now.

Well i want you to like me