supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
call'n da bronc-hoe's out!

That's it,
The Longhorns are callin the broncos out!

We want a 32 block madden tournament, winner takes all! If that doesn't work out, then we'll do a 32 block NCAA 2006 tournament. IF THAT STILL DOESN'T work out.....we'll play some Mario Kart biatches. I understand patty's situation, and I have come up with an idea for that. I will find an Atari and he can play Pogo ball against our QB. HAHAHAHA, oh man....congrats fella's. See you boys in ohio

Re: call'n da bronc-hoe's out!

Yeah then you guys can come and try to beat me in Tecmo Super Bowl (lifetime Record 84-0) BRING IT! ME AND NEAL ANDERSON WILL RUN OVER ANYBODY.

Tecmo Superbowl for reg nintendo I know the best team in that game is the raiders bo jackson and runnin angles toughdown every time I will put a challenge up in tecmo and I know some of us will ball in madden 06 and college 06 and no fav teams in college random games to see your true talent and in madden ill take dallas cause you cant stop terry glenn.So Bushman trophy on the line this weekend coach get the trophy out madden challenge and colleg tourny ill bring my ps2 everyone bring one the game is on.

Mike Singletary will put a stop to Bo Jackson. And I will put the Fridge in and run a touchdown with him.

Ah. you come to MY house to speak of Tecmo Super Bowl. Anyone can win a game with Bo Jackson or Jerry Rice or even Neal Anderson. But it is I who long ago mastered the game- learning to dominate others with the likes of Gil Fenerty of the NO Aints (just to name one).

True Tecmo nirvana comes from squeezing the most out of your team and realizing your full potential. Put Fenerty back to return kickoffs- you will see what I mean ;)

damn you guys, I just wanna play some Mario Kart, ya'll can't stop princess! The Atari will be there for the "old guys". Among pogo ball,
I also found Pit fall. This shiznit is on like donkey kong. Oh and there will also be a FREE showing of Howard the Duck in whittakers room and also a free showing of Care Bears the movie in Crisp's room.

forgot something, back in the day I mastered the process of returning kickoffs in techmo bowl. I Guarentee I would return every kick for a TD with one blocker ;)

Hemi,

Damn, Pitfall. I am in!!!!

Scorpions #69

You are crazy I gurantee a win in tecmo running sideline to sideline wont save you guys in that game Barry sanders almost forgot about him in the game.Dallas even rocks in that.The funny thing about that game is even if u kick like a 90 yard field goal it will either bounce off the goal post or fall like a inch short funny as hell but you must admit the start for the game is crazy.

Techmo Bowl, Youngstaz, When someone can hang with me in some intellevision football then you can talk some smack! Now that was a game

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!

I was given an annonymous tip that somewhere in Greenville big TATER 94 will be hosting a dress 'um up Mr. Potato head tournament FOLLOWING the all you can eat potato wedge contest!!!!!

for Real Somebody bring a reg nintendo that works with a tecmo super bowl that works and A shirt that says " IFL TECMO SUPER BOWL CHAMP" and we will have are tournament, seems to me like there are alot of guys who think they are even half as good as me, and i know for a fact none of you are a quarter as good as me.

hahah you got to b kidding right.I gurantee a title to come home with the broncos.

i can't supply the nintendo and tecmo bowl but i can supply the supa nintendo and super tecmo bowl

Any takers.

Oh yea hemi i grew up with an atari and pitfall am i old now??

nahh, it doesn't make you old. I just figured patty and larry could duke it out in some games meant for the 'ole timers . Don't want the old guys gettin to worked up. See, they prolly couldnt handle todays games....to much action, to fast, TO FURIOUS HAHAHAH. damn I good! But the bottom line is this..... we are getting to cocky over this threat of gaming. So whatever happens in the game area, if it is to close or ends in a tie. We will play the final round in flippy cup or beer pong. As my homey stated, Hemi...TO LEGIT TO QUIT. Also, before I forget....A friend of mine was wondering if stat girl was single???

Super nintendo and super tecmo bowl would be just fine its practicaly the same game just 4 more plays to pick from. same players too

I am down for whatever madden 06 ncaa 06 techmo and u dont wanna play flippy cup someone get the natty lights and some keystones its gonna be a long night of flippu cup and beer pong

We can go ahead an get it on in Madden 06, I have only been beatin once this yr on ps2 an once on xbox, no one can stop the run game of tatum bell an the Denver Broncos an if so the passin game is always there. I dont have to say ne thing bout the defense cause it is sorta like the South Cenral Broncos just a bunch of crazy young guns runnin all over the field makin plays.

HOLLA AT YOUR BOY

Atari...yes!!
Techmo....what???
How bout the vibrating table football game with the plastic players??
I am the expert.
DH80 and I will school you "Boys" on how the thing is gonna be run.
Secret weapon...sharpen the tabs on the bottom of the running back, he will dance better. No one will stop him.
Don't even......."Beer Pong"?? I played before most of you was born
Maybe a little piece of paper folded up into a triangle and some goal posts made of drinking straws.
Patty (A Gamer)

FOO'S!!!! ALL OF YA ARE FOO'S I SAY! Rarely have I ever lost a game of flippy cup, beer pong yes...but all due to unessecery distractions! I have broken many a cups in flippy cup, but have a decent record. SO BRING THIS SHIZNIT ON! P.S. I was also told that
E-ROZ will be bringing the game of candy land for those who can't hang with the big boys

Hey chickenhead4000 lbs did you see that they are going to have candy land. You and mustang 35 should team up, you guys cant be beat at least none of us could on all of the bus trips to away games.

WHOaaaaaa, big 11 big fella!!! I don't know if you fella's out there know much about Westview Highschool and thier infamous bus trips, but uhhhh as long as there were no strawberry milkshakes and questionable guys.....your good to go then.

OHHHHHHHH its on keystone lights and flippy up I am the only guy to bea ya kyle in madden on ps2 and u only beat me by 1 and 3 the other games so its on dallas cowboys vs the world in madden who all is gonna bring a system.ROLL UP JUST TO GET ROLLED UP.I will prob be drunk as hell.

Stang 11 said he will out drink anybody at the all star game, He said all the south players drink like freshman. and Hemi prolly cant hold down a mikes hard.

cant be beat with the niners in tecmo. still play it a couple times a week. we have random tournys with teams pulled from a hat, so whoever said they learned to get the most out of every team, im with ya. dont throw on haddix and the bucs.......

WE can go shot for shot,11 mustangs. but we gotta do it before we get to the bars im only 20 yea, ima young gun. lets see wat you got. little Greygoose or hennessey

HOLLA BACK

mustang...shit stain....#35 formnally poster of or whatever....Man I can hold a mikes, I bet you my compression shorts after the game I can even drink 2. What what now huh? Just because your a bad ass drinkin your zima ultra lite..... it's all good cuz you know what? I can drink 2 mikes and 500 zimas. And I bet you even mix your zimas with KOOL Aid because they are to strong for you

Mustang #35
there once was a backer from warsaw
one of the craziest ya ever saw
He would talk wierd and he spoke of milk
he still breast feeds and says it goes down like silk
doctors cant figure out whats wrong
they said when he was born?I dunno they named you fong
then they changed his name.....Tyler Anglin
everyone asked, would he bring fame?
YES HE WOULD! all across the country the tards came, from near and far, mustang 35 was thier leader
a true hero who owned a bird feeder.
you may think he's on drugs,
but he just sells rugs
Together, we are on the same team
So to the NORTH...to you, in respect...I say a toast and raise my glass. To the south...
Ya'll can kiss our ass

haha Its the south dude we about a grand a piece.take us out the game we as white as ya teeth.keep the team on deck cause we ready for beef.The north scared ta death they cant even sleep.The south callin the score now thats a masterpiece.U all ready know what the south can do.The north shakes a little when we stand next ta you.They talkin all tough cause they wanna hit.The whole league knows the souths the shit.the north fotball groupies they jump dick ta dick. north tap ya shoes click ta click south beatin the north 35 ta zip. hahaahahah had to put that out there hemi dropped some lines so i did.

FIRst OfF I aM noT FroM WarSAw!!!! I WaS BoRN iN MonGolia, raised In ColumbiA CiTy. I aM hieR To the KinGDom oF GheNGuS KhAN. I WiLL one day reaTurn PoWer to the Greatest Empire known To man. I have neVER had a ZiMA prolLY B/c I HaVE NevER BeEN aRouNd THem. My MoTHer DranK MoonSHINE and my FAtHer DraNK PICkLe JuICe wiTH VOdKA. I havE to Go POoP noW LaTa.