supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
all-star

ok ok, a wrangler who wishes he could eat his own toe nails....a mustang that says his mom tastes like candy.... a 13 year old wrangler playing football and getting an interception by the way ;) a defense acting like monkeys, 5 pizzas majically showing up to room 202,
Hemi falling in love with stat girl ,
stat girl not giving hemi the time of day
A coach named bart.... and then there was Andy Crisp.... whata fruit cake. Had a blast fella's, THE funnest game I ever played in! I would say stuff bout the south but those dudes scare me!
P.S. The wranglers suck, and there was a tater sighting

Re: all-star

MAN O MAN what a weekend fun as hell.I wanna be the first to say there is a new team in the IFL LA CENTRAL Bronchorns we joined with the Longhorns.Sorry coach didnt tell you about it.The weekend rocked I was drunk drunk drunk about got my ass kicked.Then there was saturday.Practice fun as hell game VANCE VANCE VANCE THEN DRUNK WOOOOOOOOOOOO.I can wait til next year.

I have tasted every mom on the mustangs team...and non of them tasted like candy.....HE LIED!

to everyone whom i played beside on the north...it was the funnest weekend i have had...friday nite was a blast in the banquet room of the hotel and acting like monkeys on the field LOL ...this was my very first year in semi pro football and in this league...i got to tell you there is no better group of guys than what the north has...i will be looking forward to seeing you all next year and playing against you also...oh and shane make sure you stick with the plan next year on our little endzone dance...you missed out

How many of the Bronchorns did it take to pick up my Jeep????

Check out the pictures...there was a gorilla sighting!

DROP THE PICKLE!!

Wished I could have been there, I blame chiken head, it is your fault. by the way your fat

Dude I live closer to Auburn now anyway. Need a linebacker?