supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL ALL-STAR PHOTOS

Dave St. Laurent of Dave's Captured Moments was at the IFL All-Star game this weekend. He took some pictures, and they are now posted on his websit:

http://www.davescapturedmoments.com/

THERE IS A NEW PASSWORD! The one he passed out at the game had to be changed.

User Name: ifl
Password: stars

Just click enter site on the main page, then put in that info above. Then you can view & order photos. According to the price sheet he passed out at the game, photos are priced as follows:

4x6 $4 (6for$20)
5x7 $10
8x10 $15
11x14 $25
16x20 $35
20x30 $50
24x36 $50
Wallets 16 for $12

Questions, call 317-626-3129

I also have some photos on my digital camera from the south's practice, a few of pre-game warm-ups and some from the banquet/party, but I'm not really sure what to do with them ? I don't know if I can post them up here or what.

It was a fun weekend! Enjoy the photos!

Re: IFL ALL-STAR PHOTOS

Try getting a hold of Eric Rozens, I believe that he mantains the ifl website, he could probably stick them on there.

I see how it is Crisp, Here I express my thoughts on statgirl..... I then get my heart broken and you try to move in by coming on here and flirting with her.Well you know what Crisp, I get dohgnuts in the morning you steal them.....I get a played called for me, and OH I'm Tight End today Call a play for ME!! Now your trying to steal stat girl. I'm tired of it bro...... Hemi OUT! FOR GOOD....WILL NEVER BE BACK TO POST. i'll let ANNNNNNDY do all the posting, bobblehead40000

You blew it Hemi! I was waiting for you at Tailgators, but you stood me up. I'm moving on to chickenhead now! ;-)

Stat girl is just waiting for me. She has expressed her true feelings toward me. Or I might have been dreaming. Aah pleasant dreams. Hemi do not give up. You and Crisp can have a duel for the honor.

Hemi never gives up, there will be no duel because andy is into dudes. So we found out at the all-star game, somethan about him and a bronco anyways...Stat Girl knows my heart belongs to her! Awww there IS room for love in supa's world