supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KC Mustangs

I was hearing a lot of Mustangs players wouldn't be returning next year. Anyone have any insight on this?

Re: KC Mustangs

Hopefully all the guys that never show up to practice but feel they should of made the all star team wont come back. Other than that I think every one is returning. We want at least 75 to 100 guys on the team next year!

Not to instigate, but since when does practice put you in the all star game? Isn't it game day performance that matters? I don't know who is complaining about it, but its not me, I don't care about that.

alright....heres the synopsis and word on the street. WORD has it that bobblehead4000 will be returning, but will not be playing linebacker NOR tight end, seems as tho he will be playing the QB spot.
Mike-y mafia 11 will convert to fullback and open holes for bart who will be putting down the clip board to comeback and play tail back. "shotgun" moore will leave his defensive line spot to COMEBACK and play wide out AND the cornerback position. Mustardtang35 will leave his linebacking position and pick up the clip board that bart dropped. He then will, as acting head coach, put in a hockey like substition method. in mid-play players will exit the field as fresh players will run onto the field. This allows mustardtang35 to stay suited up and call plays on the field himself.

First thing, Hemi, Have you been hiding out at some of our meetings or what man?

To Gnarkill,

You must be a guy that does not show up for your teams practices either. You see the problem with our guys not showing up to practice is that they do not understand what there assignments and responsibilities are. Now, if you know anything about the greatest teamsport ever invented, you would know that one guy not taking care of his responsibility leaves the other ten guys on the field burnt. I do not even like it when these guys play, but with limited resources what can you do?

Anyway that is where the Mustangs are at, we will probably return 70% of our team and add some new, but we will get better no matter what.

As for you GnarKill you should probably start going to practice you team would appreciate it.

Chickenhead4000
Andy Crisp

Hey
Mustang 11, if you are going to keep talking about me like that behind my back and all, I wont let you play in my tournament this year, so there. And tell Chicken Head 4000 he is fat. Besides, I have class on tuesday and thursdays, working on a useless degree three years after the fact again. So you wait till next year when you get CRUSHED.

I want to be coach. Bart give up the clipboard. I have some pretty good plays made up. I have watched all the mighty ducks and i got some good plays form the harry potter movies, football is kinda like the game where they fly around on brooms. As for the team I am working on getting some team whores that will give B...J's to the team b4 and after every game and practice. so far I have a couple of girls that are trying out for the positions. Right now I am running them through two-a-days for the next couple of months. Then I will decide if they make the team or not. crap i have to get going chickenhead4000's wife is calling me. lata

Seriosly, that is wrong.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and did I say ha