supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indoor Football Tournament

To anybody interested:

The Kosciusko County Mustangs, and a newly devoloping team in Auburn are putting together an indoor Football tournament. The rules will be Adapted Arena rules. The field is Astro Turf. The game will be 8 on 8, and rosters sizes will be 10-15 players.

The tournament will be double elimination and will be held over the course of one weekend. The cost for each team looks to be around 300.00, for the tournament winner they will recieve their entry fee back, t-shirts, and a trophy. Second place will recieve t-shirts.

Any teams interested in this shoot me an e-mail at:
acrisp@dpyus.jnj.com
I hope that this will turn into a great competitive weekend.

Later
Andy Crisp

Re: Indoor Football Tournament

To anyone interested

As the hosts of this tournament we have decided to increase the prize for the winning team. The first place team will recieve the trophy and the t-shirts, but they will now get $600.00 instead of $300.00(everone can thank Hemi of the longhorns for the prize money going up).

Also, the date for the tournament will be in late Dec or the middle of Jan.

Andy Crisp

when, where, about how many teams, more specific about rules, how big is the field, what refs will be refing.

This event will be played on a facility that was purchased from the arena league team out of Tampa FL. It is a true arena style facility with the exception of no goal post for a kicking game. So, no FG or PAT. It is however large enough to have punts, if you really want. We will play 15 minute halfs with a ten minute half, we are working on the adopted rules that we will be using and those will be posted as soon as it is decided. Make no mistake the facility is a legitimate indoor turf facility designed for full contact football.
It is at a location call the Classic City Center for Athletics and Arts. The location is about 30 miles north of Fort Wayne in Auburn and has a web site, www.classiccitycenter.com with directions and several pictures of the facility.
Again rules and exact dates as well as sign up procedure and final cost will be made available in about two weeks, Myself and Andy need to get together at least one more time and work a few things out.
Adam Crozier
dekalbcountyprofb@hotmail.com

The date for this tournament has been set for Jan. 7 & 8. There are two hotels in Auburn that will be giving people that are in town for the tournament room breaks for the weekend.

Any questions hit us up.

Ill probably be getting a team together

We have determined that we can host up to 16 teams in our tournament, this will require an all night type of tournament where those in the losers bracket will need to play late night and early morning. Once you are rendered to the losers bracket you will be playing with a running clock and a five minute half time. The last three minutes will have stopping time. Rules will be made official when available, however at this time it looks as if it will be a variation of arena style rules and play. We have determined there will be no vertical motion. If the Champion would come out of the losers bracket that team will have played seven games. If the champion were to go undefeated they will play only four. So, if you want to play a lot of ball lose game one.
More info will be made available through out the week.
Again if you have anyquestions, or wish to commit please email Andy or myself
Adam Crozier
dekalbcountyprofb@hotmail.com

hey 24
if you need some help rounding up a team give me a call i have several future warriors who want to play.
maybe i could be your coach.

I dont have your number. Im sorta unsure who you are. Plus are we talking about the same warriors?

I'm from the Lima Warriors...not Darke County!

Coach Tater!!?!? for reals? Tater is large and in charge. Actually, I seen the guy at the sports bar in ohio....and I must say he's lookin skinny, might we see a tater QB in darke county this season!?

This sounds very interesting, and I have players that are all over me about trying to line something up. How many teams do you have so far, and is there room for one more?

So far we have had teams asking where to send money, but that is ok because I dont know that and wont until tomarrow. I have determined that we can have no more than 16 teams. I can say from the responses that we are seeing it looks as if 7 or 8 spots are going to be spoken for once I post where to send sign up and money.
I hope to see a diverse cross section of teams from a few conferences participating.
If you are sure you are going to be in, email me at
dekalbcountyprofb@hotmail.com or chickenhead4000 whatever his address is.
thanks
adam crozier

Chickenhead BOO BOO you suck BOO

Thanks G-Rod that hurts a little

yea i thought if i started it at the allstar banquet it was just going to be me. Man i was wrong.

It is nice to know that I am loved.

The tournment sounds great just wish i could get some guys to go. If we all put some money in that could be $600 that we could put towards the team.