supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indoor tourney SO FAR

So far, we have determined that this will be a double elimination tournament beginning at 7 am sat January 7 2006, and run until about 5pm sun January 8 2006. We will play two 15 minute halves with a 10 minute halftime, with a stopping clock. In the loosers bracket we will run a running clock until the last three minutes of each half. And we will only have a 5 minute Halftime.
Roster size will be set at 18 players with a minimum of 6 lineman. Extra points will be as follows, for a 2 point conversion you can pass the ball in to the endzone, or for a single point you can run the ball. So, in short, passing = 2, rushing = 1.
The actual games rules look like we will be borrowing from the Arena League with some major modifications. The rules will be listed no later than 12/1/2005, but we want few clock stoppages and a lot of free play so don't plan on there being a lot of flags.
Cost is going to be $350.00 dollars with $35 due by December 16, if we get our infastructure done by then to recieve payment. If you pay the entire amount prior to December 16 total cost will be $300.00.
Winner will receive $600.00 A t-shirt for each member, and a trophy. Runner up get a t-shit and a trophy. There will be a $5 dollar covercharge at the door for spectators, so tell famly members and friends as this is a fund raiser for the KC Mustangs and the now forming Classic City Crush.
There will be of course liability waivers to be signed. And proof of ID maybe necessary if it looks like there are any roster issues.
Again, this is the first of what we hope to be an annual event and fundraiser.
If you would like to see pictures of the venue, the website for the Classic City Center is www.classiccitycenter.com
Again, thanks for the interest, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact my self or Andy. We will be able to take fees after November 10 and I will have an address to be mailed.

Adam Crozier
Classic City Crush
dekalbcountyprofb@hotmail.com
260-433-3131

Re: Indoor tourney SO FAR

Common Fort Wayne Flyers you better get a team in this. The Mustangs will show the Flyers a thing or two about how MEN play football.

dont worry its in the works, ask and you shall recieve.

GOOD. Tell Terrance I am going to play some Offense so I can through him, like my crap after I eat taco bell.

"through him"
Sounds gay. No gay teams allowed in this tourney.